Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished watching it, ummmm...was given an advanced copy from a friend. Anyway, not bad, we learn in the first 10 minutes pretty much what the plan was and wow, epic fail on their part. The rest of the movie is pretty much the first 2 seasons of the show told from the point of view from the cylons.

I wouldn't say this is a must see, but I will say it does enhace the the series and adds some new insight.

And folks, if you have not seen the series, this is not something you should watch before you do, watch it after you see the series or you will hate yourself.

And now for my mind to go into that of a 13 year old boy: Watch it on dvd instead of when it airs on the syfy channel to see boobies.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:Just finished watching it, ummmm...was given an advanced copy from a friend. Anyway, not bad, we learn in the first 10 minutes pretty much what the plan was and wow, epic fail on their part. The rest of the movie is pretty much the first 2 seasons of the show told from the point of view from the cylons.

I wouldn't say this is a must see, but I will say it does enhace the the series and adds some new insight.

And folks, if you have not seen the series, this is not something you should watch before you do, watch it after you see the series or you will hate yourself.

And now for my mind to go into that of a 13 year old boy: Watch it on dvd instead of when it airs on the syfy channel to see boobies.

Who do we get to see nekkid?

3Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just some extras, background bartender in a strip club, there is a shower scene where a bunch of folks are showering together and there is one sex scene

4Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:
Just some extras, background bartender in a strip club, there is a shower scene where a bunch of folks are showering together and there is one sex scene

Cool.

5Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:02 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Beyond a vague intrest in the nekkid scenes, I have no desire to see this. I watched the main series, and it seems like the better part of season 4.5 was just phoned in. It was only the last few eps that were decent.

6Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:Beyond a vague intrest in the nekkid scenes, I have no desire to see this. I watched the main series, and it seems like the better part of season 4.5 was just phoned in. It was only the last few eps that were decent.

To be honest, this movie is just something pretty much for the die hards. I would not recommend it for the casual viewer, the only real new info is that we find out what the plan actually was. There are pretty cool segments such as showing Anders side of things after the attack as well as a side story that reveals a weakness that the cylons had. Now after typing all that, I have a bit of a new appreciation for it. I just had a moment.

7Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh. That's nice. Should I send a card?

Laughing

I was a die hard fan until the last half season. It just seemed like they were milking it for all it was worth.

8Battlestar Galactica:  The Plan Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i saw bsg and i saw this and razor and caprica

side story - razor and caprica were more interesting than this one

i think its cus admiral adama directed it - it felt draggy sooooo yeah - not highest in recomendation for bsg

the pilot ep is still THE BEST

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum