Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1

3 posters

vote for two in each fight!

Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap8%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 8% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap10%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 10% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap2%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest V ACT II part 1: The hollow world part 1 Vote_rcap 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 60

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The smell of ozone fills the air before a quick flash of white light leaves seven figures in its wake. They look around them at a rustic setting, buildings of brown and green with a distinct Asian, perhaps centuries old Chinese, style of architecture. The people in like period dress of green and yellow gawk at the strange people, both for their sudden appearance and strange garb adorning their person.

“Sticking out like a sore thumb, Tribute!” comes from the dark-skinned bald one draped in a blue cloak.

The red long-coated fellow with white hair looks to the childlike member of the party, “Krpy, little help?”

Exaggerated eyes cock left and right taking in the people around them as the onlookers begin to beckon for officers. “Not a problem, T-bag amigo!” Running around them at super-speed, the crew is dressed in red and pink dress with kabuki make-up and coolie straw hats.

A pale-skinned, head shaven fellow with sunglasses from the group begins to reach for his gun.

“No Chris, you know it won't do anything but cause us problems.” The glowing clawed hand of the man formerly in the red coat by name of Tribute beckons.

Chris growls as he slides the gun back into its holster. “It would make me feel a lot better...”

“Okay, Krpy, we don't have time for this...”

“Sorry, T-Bone...”

He sighs a 'it's Tribute' as another flash appears and everyone is adorned in green and yellow locale appropriate dress.

“Thanks you...”

“Pardon me, but would you like some tea?” A rotund elder gentleman with gray hair atop his head in a ponytail and across his face in a mustache-less beard, inquires of the awkward group as he exits the building before them.

“Yes, of course! Thank you very much!” The energetic and young Asian member of the party pipes in as the others begrudgingly follow lead into the establishment.

“So... what now?” chimes the elven blond and sole female of the group.

“We learn where we are, dig in and hope for the best,” escapes the lips of Tribute before sipping his tea.

The youth beside him enthusiastically drinks his tea, nursing his sixth cup. “Fine with me, this tea is amazing!”

He looks at their armored companion, whom looks at the cup of tea before him unable to partake and returns a stoic glance. The youth looks up before quickly fixing his gaze back to Tribute.

“Won't work; you know we can't escape, we're better off fighting the Time Trapper,” returns Chris as his leather gloves grind aloud while they tighten around his cup. Tribute's reply is silence as he holds his cup close to his mouth.

“How are we enjoying the tea?” The stout man inquires the seated party.

“Do you add some sort of flower to this tea? I detect a hint of lavender...” Everyone looks up and groans as the youth and the old man begin a conversation about tea.

“Yeah, right; sir, what's your name if you don't mind my asking?” adds the bald man of dark skin to their host.

“Not at all: my name is Iroh, a humble lover of tea and pai sho. And your fine group of young people?”

“I'm Ariel, but everyone calls me Gemwolf! Unless I'm jumping through the air; then, I'm Airwolf!” chimes the youth as he begins to look around the table and point, “the bald guy with the swords is Xion; the other bald guy...”

“I shave my head!” Everyone is quiet for a moment as Gem continues.

“...the angry guy is Chris aka the Cleaner; our pointy-eared lady is Darth Frodo; the guy in the permanent suit of armor is Lord Blaze; the diminutive fellow with the shaved head and crazy eyes is Krpy Krwly; and our leader with the wild white hair is Tribute.”

“Oh? My shop could use a cleaner...”

A cold glare crosses the table freezes the old man, “Not that kind of cleaner.”

Krpy giggles to himself before he snorts “...Mr. Clean...” as a loud bang puts him on the ground. Chris holds a smoking gun before him as Krpy jumps back up and sheepishly smiles, “sorry, it gets me every time.”

Chris squints behind his sunglasses and he holsters his weapon. Everyone's silent for a moment before Iroh chimes back in, “so, what brings you to Ba Sing Se?”

Tribute jumps ahead of Gemwolf, “We're refugees, searching for peace from the oppression of our homeland.”

“A country in the Fire Nation?”

“Ahh, not exactly... farther, much farther...”

“What, like the North Pole?”

Tribute looks at his group as they look away offering no help. “Welllll... no...”

Iroh looks inquisitively, “You're not from the Spirit World, are you?”

“Let's go with that.”

“Ohhh... well, I'm honored for you to patron my shall shop. You do have... funds, of course?”

“Absolutely. Krpy! Pay the gentleman!”

“Right-o, Mr. T!” Opening his pocket, a blinding rainbow fills the room as Krpy reaches deeply in. Loud yelling in some lyrical language precedes a pot of gold emerging in his hand as he plops it down in front of their host. Iroh grasps his hands together as the golden shine envelops him and he smiles from his left to right ear. “Do you take gold?” asks the little odd person as Iroh grabs the pot, drags it off the table and both collapse on the floor. Standing up and dragging the pot, he returns, “Absolutely!”

The party enjoys a feast as Iroh happily serves his patrons, reciting poetry and singing as he works. The festivities are interrupted when a loud crash erupts from the outside area in front of the building followed by laughter. The group collectively shake their heads and say “Emily.”

Elsewhere in the vastness of the multiverse

A small café in a village filled with magic users. A young blonde man was sipping on hot tea while reading the latest issue of the daily prophet. He was dressed in some of the most garishly coloured clothes imaginable and had a nigh permanent grin on his face.

“Winky, tea for two please!” said the boy aware of a second person suddenly sitting in the chair opposite him.

“it’s a bit too early to meet me Frozen old chap….we’re scheduled to meet several months from now,”

“what?” asked Frozen

“god I hate timeline convergences how that doctor bloke can do it is beyond me,” sighed the boy

“Err mister Lockhart?” asked Frozen

“Nah that’s my dad….Call me Dave,” grinned David Lockhart, the great hero of Gaia the earth of magic.

“We need….” began Frozen

“nah, say no more evil infecting the world…friends turning enemies, enemies turning friends ect, am I correct?”

“Yes…”

“Winky going to need those teas to go!” said Dave casually as he stood up and strapped his great claymore “Soul calibur” to his back.

“Nice innit,” grinned Dave spotting Frozen staring at the sword “won it in a tournament once,”

Elsewhere yet again

The dark matter universe. To describe it is to send a sane human being mad. Thousands of years of pure evil soaked through this world and twisted it into something near indescribable. It is here where war was dragged to for an as yet unknown purpose.

“wake up bitch,” shouted Orpheus slapping war so hard on the face his trademark shades shattered completely to bits.

“wha?” asked war

“welcome to hell war…we’re gonna have a lot of fun dissecting you and removing your ability to never die….it is just the first phase of our final solution against the light matter worlds!” grinned Orpheus

“you’ll never get away with this!” screamed war angrily

“…..we already have….”

With those final words Orpheus slammed the door and left. War looked around his cell and noticed a girl was in the corner shivering in fear.

“Hey I remember you!” said war pointing at the girl.

“please no more!” screamed the girl “the computer did enough damage to me!”

“hey its okay ska no one else is gonna hurt you!”

“I should be dead!” shouted Ska

“They must need you for something if they removed you from maxs death trap!” said War

“that’s comforting to know,” said Ska with a sarcastic tone.

That’s not gonna happen though because we are getting the hell out of dodge!” said war with a grin

“will you now?” grinned Orpheus looking at them from a security room….

To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------
We're back and we begin by a triple threat match folks!

Vote on two of the three fighters in each matchup!
-------------------------------------------

Round one

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

vs.

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)

vs.

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)

vs

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

vs.

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
round 3

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman

vs.

divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/

vs.

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu

vs

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen

vs.

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

vs.

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms

vs.

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)

vs.

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings

vs.

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tenime, I hope you don't mind if I poke a little fun in my piece...

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here is the scores for this round

1:Fallen from Grace:4750 ^2

1 The Shepherds:4750 =

2:Cauldron: 4350 ^4

2 divine forge: 4350 ^7

2:The Rule of 6:4350 ^4

3:The HATRED - :4300 =

4:The last resort: 4200 ^5

5 Royal Revenge:4150 ^7

5:The despair:4100 =

5 :N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 4100 ^6

6 Hell's Twilight:4000 ^8

6:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 4000 ^10

7: :Knights of the White Order: 3950 ^9

7 :OCD Black OPs 2.0:3950 ^11

8 The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 3650 ^11

9 :Brotherhood of evil:3600 ^12

10:VANGUARD:3200 ^13

11:Brotherhood of the Bat: 3100 ^14

next: bad things happen to good people

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Next time on SOTF... EMILY!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and War vs well that would be telling....

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Next time on SOTF... EMILY!
who's emily?

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stay tuned...

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm tomorrows episode has changed slightly its gonna be all jerrys stuff due to some rather shocking last minute news I've got which I will relay as soon as i get more info

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:hmm tomorrows episode has changed slightly its gonna be all jerrys stuff due to some rather shocking last minute news I've got which I will relay as soon as i get more info

what's keeping part two?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum