Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V act II part three

+2
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
6 posters

Vote one per fight!

Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_lcap0%Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_lcap0%Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_lcap20%Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_lcap20%Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_lcap60%Survival of the fittest V act II part three Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The four swordspeople begin to overtake Emily before she screams and they're all stopped in time. She pokes Lord Blaze as she hears multiple gunshots behind her. She turns and jumps as several bullets are stopped in air behind her. Chris holds a smoking firearm on a building in the distance and realizes it's too late to hide. Looking next to him, he sees eyes poking out from under a cardboard box. He groans as he is about to shoot the box but is himself frozen in time. Emily looks around, begins to laugh until she feels she forgot something. Counting the heroes, she realizes she missed someone. Just then, she hears the word 'Spoon!' yelled and Krpy jumps out of the shadows and grabs the scythe. Everyone begins to move again as Gemwolf crashes onto the ground with a thud.

“Uh-oh.”

Emily shyly smiles and nervously laughs. She whistles as two bats grab the scythe from a surprised Krpy but before it reaches Emily's hands, flames envelop the entire area around her. As they dissipate, Emily is covered in ash and the two bats turn to dust. The succubus screams as she and the scythe disappear to a loud pop sound. The party turns to see Iroh with his right hand before him and smoke coming out of his open mouth. They stare as he puts his hand down and coughs.

“Did I forget to mention I'm a firebender?”

Krpy walks forward, “it's okay; I didn't tell you I'm a balloon-bender.” Turning away as the sound of squealing latex is heard in rapid motion, he turns back to reveal a balloon dog on a balloon bicycle with a large balloon mallet. Xion walks forward, “a what now?”

Iroh explains the concept of bending and it's importance in his world.

Darth Frodo walks up next to Xion, “sounds like your kind of world.”

Xion smiles and looks at her, “yeah, it does!”

Iroh steps in, “what was that all about?”

“Remember how I told you about escaping our homeland? Well, that was one reason why,” Tribute answers.

The echoing voice of Lord Blaze asks, “what do we do now?”

Chris loads his guns, “we take the fight to them.”

Krpy walks up dressed as Rambo, smearing green and black make-up on his face, “we'll give them a war they wouldn't believe.”

“He's right, we don't have a choice,” adds Xion.

“We shouldn't have run in the first place,” Darth Frodo states as she looks away.

Tribute spins his guns in his hands and puts them back in the holsters. He looks down and escapes an 'alright' under his breath. “We'll need help.”

“You should ask the Avatar!” Iroh exclaims as he slams his fist into his open left hand.

Gemwolf looks at him, “who?”

Iroh explains some more.

“How do we find him?”

“Tribute, go see my nephew Zuko, the Lord of the Fire Nation. Take this pai sho tile, he'll know I sent you.” Iroh hands him the tile.

“A white lotus?”

“Yes.”

“We don't know this world, how will we find him?”

“Ah, go to the city's entrance and search for a woman named Suki, she will help.”

Elsewhere

“Oh shit!” screamed the fool running around in a circle he kept repeating the word over and over again.

“will you calm down?” groaned the high priestess

“the world is ending and what does our fearless leader do?” sneered the fool angrily

“yes I know….” sighed the high priestess who added “trust him to go and investigate a murder….”

It was a late night in the city of Howlettburg, Nova Scotia. The Howlettburg RCMP had just finished wrapping up a crime scene. A madman clad in black, attacked a woman and accused her of being a rapist.

The woman’s name was Bridget James, middle-aged, employed at a big advertising firm. She thanked the RCMP for chasing the man off, and said she needed a lift home; as she was too shocked too drive. The leading investigator pointed out a tall male police officer to give her a lift. After she got in the back, she gave instructions of how to reach her condominium.

“Sorry Mam, I’m going to have to take a detour”

He took a sharp turn down a dirt road and stopped the car.
“What the hell is this?!” cried Bridget.

“This is your comeuppance, Bridget”.

“The f**k does that mean?”

“I mean, I know all of the things you do to men at night, against their wills, never admitting that they were raped by a woman”

Bridget’s face grew more shocked and desperation filled her guilty face as more and more she wondered who this man was and how he knew what she’d done.

“Don’t bother unlocking the car, I made it myself. By the way, I made all the notes I took during the investigation and put it into one easy package”.

He took out his special Egyptian blade, a family heirloom, and his gun, and then turned to Bridget and said “Now, you’ll see how far the Nightslasher avoids double standards”. A scream was shrilled, but no one to here it.

The next morning, Bridget’s body was dumped in front of the HRCMP office, with a gun wound to the head and the word “Nightslasher” carved into her to bottom of her shirt.

The HRCMP knew of this, as it had gone on for the past 4 years. Nightslasher also broke in during the night, stole a spare police uniform and left a whole stack of papers, expertly pointing the crimes to Bridget James. How he got in is a mystery as his or her identity, but the HRCMP is dead determined to find out.

“thanks for coming mr lion,” said the police officer who added “I know it is a bit pointless calling you in considering what’s happened now,”

“its never pointless….I’ve looked at the “evidence” and it really didn’t look good for the lady in question. Regardless it is no excuse to take the law into your own hands…I shall get my people on this case right away,”

His people however had a different problem altogether to deal with….

The dark matter universe

Alarms were blazing all around the three escapees. It was a bit disconcerting they thought they may have had a bit longer before the base would hit defcon 11

“They finally figured out I escaped it won’t be long till they realise you are gone as well!” said Andorra

“Tell me….our Andorra could jump between worlds….can you?” asked war
“yes, I was about to do so before I ran into you two but now I would find it unethical to do so….”

“and why is that?”

“I can only jump with one person, there is no way I am leaving someone behind,”

“take ska….”

“Jason are you high?” asked ska

“Jason keuroac is dead….he has been for three years….I am war and that is what I am going to give to this miserable universe…but I cannot cut loose with you two around….so Andorra take her away to our world and tell them of this planned invasion,”

“if that is your wish….”

“it is Andorra….”

“come ska….” muttered Andorra grabbing her by the arm and before ska could even say bye they were both gone.

“you heard me right? Dark matter maggots come and face me!” screamed war removing his two guns from their holsters. Black blobs formed all around him and twisted themselves into terrifying demonic shapes and thus begun the great dark matter war!

Meanwhile

Andorra and ska popped up just behind Lazer lion startling him as the last time he encountered either of them they had tried to kill him.

“trust us we are not who you think!” muttered Andorra

“well I am but you still have to trust me!” moaned ska

Suddenly a loud voice was heard coming from lazer lions leg

“boss! Pick up!”

Lazer lion reached for his walkie talkie and muttered “yo lynx!”

“Mr sun and mr moon tried to open a time portal in order to negate the time anomaly which was slowly destroying everything it touched

“it’s too much even for us!” cried mr sun

“I agree!” moaned mr moon

“it’s not working!” shouted Dave lockhart

“well duh this was a stupid idea to begin….”

The fool never finished the multivariable gate bounced back like a snapped elastic band and struck T.I.T. One minute they were there and the next minute they were gone.

“pick up lynx!” screamed Lazer lion but there was nothing but static in his walkie talkie.

Earth pop comic

Top cat, frozen and gary landed just outside the pop compound their memories all screwed up.

“where are we?” asked Frozen

“we seem to be home but can you remember how?” muttered Tc

“nah….hey is that Sarah?”

And it was…..

Another world

David Lockhart, Lancet lynx and phaser puma woke up with splitting sore heads. They casually stumbled around for mere minutes aware that a lot of people were staring at them.

“spies….they must be,”

“impossible how could they make it onto the ship?”

“it can be done who knows how many crashed ships could make it here during a battle,”

David listening to the stunned people began to realise where the hell they were

“guys get ready….”

“ready for what? Are these people dangerous?”

“Nah but they are!” muttered Dave pointing to what appeared to be three robots who were pointing all their weaponry at the three of them.
“guys welcome to macross city, its current location the SDF-1 and if my guess is correct these fellows think we are Zentraedi spies!”

THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGERS ON THE SHIP ARE TAKEN TO CAPTAIN GLOVAL TO BE INTERROGATED.ONCE CONFIRMED NOT TO BE ZENTRAEDI THEY JOIN IN THE BATTLE TO FACE A SNEAK ATTACK BY THE DEVIOUS KHYRON THE BACKSTABBER. WILL THEY SURVIVE AND FIND A WAY HOME?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE SAGA OF ROBOTECH!

------------------------------------------------------------
Man a robotech crossover how self indulgent can I get? Laughing

Anyhoo frozen and tcs story is over their stories continues in untitled pop comic

again points are double but this round two more teams have to go so vote carefully....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Round one

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

vs

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)

vs.

divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
round 3

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

vs.

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu

vs.

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)

vs.

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack

vs.

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)
----------------------------------------------------
Round 7

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter

vs.

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)
------------------------------------------------------------
Round 8

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

vs.

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 9

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

vs

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the poll only allows one vote.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh crud I think I screwed up the poll err could people pm me their votes just this once I can't seem to fix the poll...

I'll cancel this being an elimination round just to be fair

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Round one
Brotherhood of the Bat
The Shepherds

Round 2
Fallen from Grace
Divine Forge

round 3
Cauldron
The HATRED

Round 4
The Rule of 6
Royal Revenge

Round 5
The last resort

Round 6
The despair
The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0

Round 7
Hell's Twilight
OCD Black OPs

Round 8
The League of Extraordinary Connerys

Round 9
Brotherhood of evil
VANGUARD

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that works too

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:that works too

I don't hide in the dark with my picks.

Fuck yo' teams!

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Round one Brotherhood of the Bat
.Round 2 Fallen from Grace
.round 3 Cauldron
.Round 4 The Rule of 6
.Round 5 The last resort
.Round 6 The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
.Round 7 .OCD Black OPs 2.0
.Round 8 Knights of the White Order
.Round 9 Brotherhood of evil

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Round one
Brotherhood of the Bat

Round 2
Fallen from Grace

round 3
Cauldron

Round 4
Royal Revenge

Round 5

Round 6
The despair

Round 7
Hell's Twilight

Round 8
The League of Extraordinary Connerys

Round 9
VANGUARD

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
shining knight wrote:that works too

I don't hide in the dark with my picks.

Fuck yo' teams!

Laughing

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1 The Shepherds:5750 =

2 Royal Revenge:5550 ^3

2:Fallen from Grace:5550 ^3

3:The HATRED - :5500 v3

4 divine forge: 5450 v3

5:The despair:5400 ^8

6:Cauldron: 5350 =

7 :N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 5200 v4

7 Hell's Twilight:5200 v5

8 :OCD Black OPs 2.0:5150 v6

9:The Rule of 6:4850 v7

10:The last resort: 4800 v9

11: :Knights of the White Order: 4750 =

12:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 4700 v10

13 :Brotherhood of evil:4600 =

14 The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 4550 v12

15:VANGUARD:4400 v14

16:Brotherhood of the Bat: 4000 v15

coming in two weeks (yeah sorry about that the robotech story is pretty difficult to write thus the extra time)

David Lockhart, phazar puma and lancet lynx are drawn into a battle as the super dimensional fortress macross faces khyron the backstabber

meanwhile nightstalker meets lazer lion: it does not go well....

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

GAH! How do I keep missing rounds!? I erally need to pay more attention to the boards...

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah in case you still care I got side tracked searching files for the popcast and sotf v act ii will continue in january believe me it'll be worth the wait

if you want more from lazer lion he has begun appearing in untitled pop comic

and the surgeon will be also in pop comic as well as appearing elsewhere in february more news on that soon

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Round one
Brotherhood of the Bat

Round 2
Fallen from Grace

round 3
Cauldron

Round 4
Royal Revenge

Round 5

Round 6
The despair

Round 7
Hell's Twilight

Round 8

Round 9
VANGUARD

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Yeah in case you still care I got side tracked searching files for the popcast and sotf v act ii will continue in january believe me it'll be worth the wait

if you want more from lazer lion he has begun appearing in untitled pop comic

which one? the main one or the current spinoffs?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the main untitled pop comic thread. Hes a recurring character at the mo

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since no one's said anything, I'll take it that there are no exceptions to me declaring my teams victors of this whole shebang.

It's an honor to have won it.

I'll have my congratulations in the form of cash from the gents and bj's from the ladies.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ah, ah, ah

too soon to declare yourself victor

after all it is continuing at the end of this month.

So yeah thanks for bumping it back up saves me the trouble Laughing

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:ah, ah, ah

too soon to declare yourself victor

after all it is continuing at the end of this month.

So yeah thanks for bumping it back up saves me the trouble Laughing

I thought three months was a pretty good timeframe. Very Happy

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As I said at the top I got distracted by the popcast clip show but thats all pretty much done and I have a lot written for this. I am just collecting it so we don't have another three month gap between rounds

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay krypy is now the winner....

All of my notes and written stuff for this game was lost when the virus struck...

So as soon as its all sorted I'll be starting a brand new SOTF game so keep you eyes peeled

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Okay krypy is now the winner....

All of my notes and written stuff for this game was lost when the virus struck...

So as soon as its all sorted I'll be starting a brand new SOTF game so keep you eyes peeled
Oooh, that sucks that the virus erased all your stuff. When might the final scores of the teams be up?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

they err got lost as well....

trust me though krypy was at the top

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Okay krypy is now the winner....

Laughing

I'll TAKE IT!!

<humps the other teams into submission, wipes his junk off with their blouse and leaves 3 bucks on the side table for their trouble>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum