Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WIN/FAIL Thread

+40
G_Zatara
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Spazzy
Sapphire Gypsy
KoDKingVegeta
Tom
Chi-Town Spidey
vikoros
shark6495
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
jaydee74
dmahoney
Astro13Zombie
wickidchyld
AlienIncognito
Goof
Spaced4SimonPegg
C's Lady
blue halo
comicgeekelly
Esbat
FroZen
Joshua
Silent K
potatojoe
Combo Mo
colossus1979
Splitty
Denim
Kameo_Kid
(._Y_.)
shining knight
Administrator
Gojiratoho
Captain Painway
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Ska
ChrisToPhenom
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:06 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And that right there is the winner!

52The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Denim wrote:The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Wumbofflinefail

Awesome!

53The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright, we've mourned and sh-t...let's get back to business. Wink

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Epic-fail-baggy-shirt-fail

54The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I don't get the fail in that one...

55The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Their pants are below their knees.

56The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, well...

57The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe they just have poorly-proportioned bodies.

58The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I don't get the fail in that one...
Well for one other than the ridiculous low pants, they look like they're wearing a nightgown. Well at least you can't see their ass behind it.

Now this is no excuse-

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Epic-fail-baggy-pants-fail

59The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:53 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was it worth it?

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Flat-screen-tv-fail

60The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

HA!

61The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:40 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cute?

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Parenting-fail-baby-sandwich

62The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That makes me so hungry.

63The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:46 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:That makes me so hungry.
Agreed. I have to admit right when I saw that photo, I wanted a $5 footlong.

Ha! It takes a real man to walk up to a female celebrity and say, "Sign mah tittayz!". Laughing Poor Danica Patrick haunted by this commercial-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fenRQtnxKSo

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Autograph-fail

64The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:49 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found this while surfing, and added the last demotivational title and text. Wink
The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Motivator6e6784239664a9d181abb607d0e98e354bf75a2c

65The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Fire_e10

66The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:09 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Common-sense-fail

67The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know she made a public apology to him but I thought this was interesting. You can kind of see the moment the boy's heart broke.

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Love-fail

68The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Last edited by Silent K on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miley Cyrus video removed. No one should be subjected to that ever again. ;))

69The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Wtf-fail

70The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh my Buddha.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I know she made a public apology to him but I thought this was interesting. You can kind of see the moment the boy's heart broke.
Apologized for what? She slight the guy or something. I mean, other than ignoring him.

71The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Wtf-fail
That is fuckin' gross as hell. That is beyond fucked up. He looks like a giant tortured baby jugallo voodoo doll.

http://realityfugitives.com/

72The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Oh my Buddha.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I know she made a public apology to him but I thought this was interesting. You can kind of see the moment the boy's heart broke.
Apologized for what? She slight the guy or something. I mean, other than ignoring him.
Hollywood Scoop-

Megan made headlines for dissing a young boy at the London premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen after he attempted to give her a yellow rose.

Megan, who was surrounded by security at the time, claims she never noticed the fan, and would have gladly accepted his flower had she seen him.

She even issued an apology via Collider.com, saying, “I’m sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again.”

And now it’s blown up into a full-scale production! Kodak decided to launch a contest to track the boy down. Their statement read: “Kodak will offer $5,000 to the first person who can provide verifiable information that enables Kodak to make this connection happen.

“Kodak will also cover travel costs for the young man and his family to help allow destiny to take its course, and provide cameras for him to capture the moment.”

Well it didn’t take long to track him down! His name is Harvii, and he’s allegedly 11 years old. Kodak is flying him out to NY tomorrow to meet Megan.

73The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Win? Win! I want this so bad, it hurts...

Yes! But I want a real one...-

http://incaseofzombies.com

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 P-500-390-d31d65b9-ad25-4a83-ae3f-0e71b12216aa

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

74The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Win!

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Ak-ice-tray

75The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The WIN/FAIL Thread Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't want one but I didn't think this was possible-GOOD WIN!

The WIN/FAIL Thread - Page 3 Beer-belly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum