Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PEEVES IS IN THE LAST HARRY POTTER FLICK!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!

+2
rwe1138
Thundermatts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Uh, see above.

But yes! Yes! Yes! The Potter movies have been sorely lacking the ghosts, (but after the first two films completely mishandled them especially the Bloody Baron, can you blame them?) and Peeves introduction is a welcome one. (Yes, I know Peeves isn't a ghost.) Now, the only thing left is the squid. If I don't see the squid, I'm going to fuckin' kill someone.

rwe1138

rwe1138

I hope he's played by Rowan Atkinson.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No he's played by, uhhh some guy I've never heard of. The guy played him in the first two movies, but each time his scenes were cut, so Kloves didn't bother writing him in any more. (And yes I know Kloves didn't write the fifth one. He should have.)

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Thundermatts wrote:(And yes I know Kloves didn't write the fifth one. He should have.)

The script lacked a little bit of the quality he's always brought to the movies.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the fifth film, I'm a staunch supporter. My only gripe is the horribl editing in two parts. The handlebars with Grawp and Hermione, and the randomness when Neville and the rest are pulled into Umbriges office. "We found them helping the Weasley girl." Uh helping her do what? That scene is completely different than in the book, where they do help Harry sneak in and use the Floo network. In the movie he just runs up there. So what exactly were they doing?

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm not saying I don't like it. I still like it better than the first three, just not as much as Goblet of Fire and Half-Blood Prince. I know that there is a lot of material to work with from that book, but it just wasn't quite the same.

Last edited by Ben Akers on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Order of The Pheonix is the fith movie. and WTF you don't like the third one!? Until the amazingness that is HBP, POA was easily the best of the flicks. The first two are the worst and then the fourth, and then five, and then three, and the winner is six. Obviously all Harry Potter beats mostly anything else in my eyes.

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Effing A!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

right!?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is rik mayall still playing his role or is someone else doing it?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rik.

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Prisoner of Azkaban wasn't as good for me because it failed to mention a lot of the really great stuff about James, Sirius, Lupin and Wormtail. Seriously, would it really have taken that much screen time to have more discussion about all of that?

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Order of The Pheonix is the fith movie. and WTF you don't like the third one!? Until the amazingness that is HBP, POA was easily the best of the flicks. The first two are the worst and then the fourth, and then five, and then three, and the winner is six. Obviously all Harry Potter beats mostly anything else in my eyes.
well, imho i rank the HP flicks from best to worst; Half-Blood Prince (thought the Weasly house more then half-way through is stupid a alteration), Goblet of Fire, Sorceror's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Pheonix and Prisioner of Azkaban. The last two i didn't like as much because A) There was alot of stuff i think that should've made the cut and 2) i didn't like how the camera made things look dreary most of the flick for things that weren't atmosphereic effect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum