Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter 7 split

+9
Topcat
shiky800
Debaser77
blue halo
jaydee74
Esbat
shining knight
Splitty
Thundermatts
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Harry Potter 7 split Empty Harry Potter 7 split Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a giant Potter fan and debate this with my girlfriend alot. I say right after the attack at the Lovegoods house.

2Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Sounds good to me.

I'd love it if they split it into two movies, and stetched it out & put in as much as possible.

Sadly the end of the last movie will come far too soon for me, as did the end of the series. Sad

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

3Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After the death of a certain character....y'all know who i'm talking about

4Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No actually. A lot of people die. I don't know who you mean

5Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw an interview where they said pretty much everything from book 7 is making it into the flicks. And the split is at a cliff hanger. so now I think it happens later in the book. They get captured and sent to Malfoys. First film ends. that way the second movie can have an hour or more for the battle of Hogwarts. A lot of things happen once they arrive, and I think an hour or so is needed. An hour twenty would be perfect.

6Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Harry Potter will be a Black Lantern

http://realityfugitives.com/

7Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No actually. A lot of people die. I don't know who you mean

Spoiler:

8Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why is that obvious? LOL. Maybe but I don't think anyone will care seeing as how they've dropped him from the movies except chamber.

9Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue May 05, 2009 2:18 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

However they split it, this was such the right decision.

10Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue May 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitting it up makes the suck last longer for me to suffer through. I hate you JK Rowling. "Wizard" was once a bad ass word then you had to fuck it all up with a little boy with a batman origin.

http://realityfugitives.com/

11Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue May 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Try reading the books before judging. Because it's actually surprisingly deep. I hated Harry Potter before I gave it a chance too, but after reading it, I can honestly say Harry Potter stands strong among the greatest works of fiction in any medium.

12Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I think it's completely unneccesary for book 7 to be split over two films. Both Goblet and Phoenix were much larger books and had more detail in them, but were both condensed into single films. I don't see any reason for the last one to be split besides cash grabbing.

13Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:Try reading the books before judging. Because it's actually surprisingly deep. I hated Harry Potter before I gave it a chance too, but after reading it, I can honestly say Harry Potter stands strong among the greatest works of fiction in any medium.
I was the same way. When the first film came out, the girl I was dating was so excited about it, and I just dismissed it as a child's book/film. Then it came out on DVD, so I bought it for her, and watched it with her. I was hooked from then on.

14Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Those damn kids'll be in their forties by the time they film the last movie.

15Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 am

I'm horribly excited for the HP movie!! I know I'll prolly go fan girl... and be like blah blah blah they left out 2 much detail... the book is sooooo much better. Alas, I know in my heart underneath the snarky film bashing I will love it for what it is... a film, not the book. I'll be rushing home after the midnight showing to see what you guys/gals have to say! <3

16Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be seeing it at Midnight Fo' Sho. I usually do a pretty good job of not being annoyed with cuts, differences, obviously the books are better, but the films do their own thing and do it well. The new pensieve stuff looks amazing! Like food dye in water. so cool

17Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

smart move. not that i really care. i haven't seen past the 4th movie

18Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Harry Potter 7 split Tmattsa-1

^ I freakin' love that! wolverine

http://www.tamarasanime.com

19Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ginny Weasley is hot.

20Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Esbat wrote:Splitting it up makes the suck last longer for me to suffer through. I hate you JK Rowling. "Wizard" was once a bad ass word then you had to fuck it all up with a little boy with a batman origin.
HIS PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAD!

21Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Splitting it up makes the suck last longer for me to suffer through. I hate you JK Rowling. "Wizard" was once a bad ass word then you had to fuck it all up with a little boy with a batman origin.

Exactly why would you go and see the movie, then? Your lady a fan who doesn't have other friends she can go to the movies with? I don't understand people who watch movies that piss them off...unless you just want to bitch about it. :P

Which I can respect, honestly.

22Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

Exactly why would you go and see the movie, then? Your lady a fan who doesn't have other friends she can go to the movies with? I don't understand people who watch movies that piss them off...unless you just want to bitch about it. :P

Which I can respect, honestly.

Esbat's main thrill in life is to bitch.

On the subject of Harry Potter, my boss and I are going to go see the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago on the Sunday of the weekend the movie comes out. *stoked*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

23Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Ginny Weasley is hot.

No she's not. Luna Lovegood is where it's at. I've had this discussion with LBiS.

24Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Excuse me, but I have to agree with Ska. Luna is much prettier than Hermione or Ginny.

But, for the boys, in order of their movie:

Oliver Wood - Gryffindor Keeper/Team Captain - Sorceror's Stone/Chamber of Secrets. (I know it's creepy, but that kid was hot for a senior in high school! Plus the guy's name is Sean Biggerstaff...and we all know I like big staves!)

Cedric Diggory - Hufflepuff Seeker/Team Captain - Goblet of Fire. YOWZA. That's all I have to say. YOWZA. (And not one fucking word about him being Edward Cullen. NOT ONE DAMNED WORD.)

Barty Crouch - Deatheater - Prisoner of Azkaban. Played by David Tennant. 'Nuff said.

And...there was no one particularly hot in Order of the Phoenix, other than the flashback with Cedric. Smile

25Harry Potter 7 split Empty Re: Harry Potter 7 split Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
But, for the boys, in order of their movie:

Oliver Wood - Gryffindor Keeper/Team Captain - Sorceror's Stone/Chamber of Secrets. (I know it's creepy, but that kid was hot for a senior in high school! Plus the guy's name is Sean Biggerstaff...and we all know I like big staves!)

Cedric Diggory - Hufflepuff Seeker/Team Captain - Goblet of Fire. YOWZA. That's all I have to say. YOWZA. (And not one fucking word about him being Edward Cullen. NOT ONE DAMNED WORD.)

Barty Crouch - Deatheater - Prisoner of Azkaban. Played by David Tennant. 'Nuff said.

OMG!!!!! I had the biggest crush on Oliver Wood when that movie came out. *swoon* Doug, you have awesome taste. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum