Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WUMB is dead

+72
shark6495
Spider_Fan14
Kearstin
Cliff
superdoug
Matt
JonSpangler
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Lord PaulVincent
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The_Donster
Jherek
Brian Cunningham
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
NutterButter
kreepfan
Harry Wang
Fain7
Silent K
Mnemosis
shiky800
Nymn
riv1
Metal Misfit
springmaster6
Combo Mo
The Ignored One
Denim
comicgeekelly
flux336
blue halo
LordD3r3k
vikoros
shining knight
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Rath99
rwe1138
jwc
Batman25JM
Kupocat
Debaser77
Pedrocas
jaydee74
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Aussiemandias
Esbat
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
pumkinheadfan
Ben Akers
Administrator
Sci-Fi
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Airwolf
potatojoe
darth__frodo
Hannibal king
The Chris Ward Experience
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
Ska
colossus1979
Thundermatts
Splitty
boberthavok
(._Y_.)
76 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 27]

201The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Don't mind him, its just his blue balls speaking.

202The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 am

Fain7

Fain7
Cadet
Cadet

BlueMaxx wrote:^ It's cool, just promise not to be stupid. Heh. Also, what's with the 7? Lucky number? Was Fain and ""1-6 taken? tongue Wink

...I must know.
No real significance. It's just a re-occuring number in my life. It's like that movie 23. It's a sign. I'm destined to always be number 7 in life.

So...what's with that second x and why's it gotta be blue? That's profilin'! shake my head

203The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:I would just like to say, Welcome, to all the displaced WUMBers, and thank you for choosing PoP! as your safety school.

By the way, the forum is just a minor part of the PoP! Empire. Please check out our main site, http://panelsonpages.com/ for daily updates and general geekly goodness.

I'd hate to think most of you are only here because WUMB took a shit and died.

Um, I was promised a Cave Troll. Smile

204The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

A cave troll? Those things bite. I mean, I heard they bite. Do they bite?

I think they bite.

205The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:26 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

I call the big one Bitey.

206The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:40 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Harry Wang wrote:

Um, I was promised a Cave Troll. Smile

Esbat, tell him what's he's won!

207The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

greetings, I made the move over here..partly because of the old boards being down I admit...but alot of it has to do with wanting to come over here for a while.

anyway... I've been sick for about 2 weeks now...first week it was Bronchitis. I slowly got over that and then I'm hit with the flu...not sure if it was H1N1 or not...anyway...this place sticks in your brain....like an arrow..or a knife.. so it wasn't hard to find.

208The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
Good to see you! Hope you start feeling better.

209The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Yeah, use a shovel on that sickness. It'll help. Then.. let the Powers That Be sort out the rest.

210The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

*depressed*

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

211The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Splitty wrote:*depressed*

What the problem is?

*National Security reference there* ^_^ But seriously, what's wrong?

212The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:06 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

awwww, thanks for asking!
......meh, just the night's blues and no Wumb to burn it off on. I'm sure it'll be gone tomorrow.

I think I OD'd on sugar. yikes

if not, I'm going to go eat some more now to see if I still can Wink .......

213The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Splitty wrote:awwww, thanks for asking!
......meh, just the night's blues and no Wumb to burn it off on. I'm sure it'll be gone tomorrow.

I think I OD'd on sugar. yikes

if not, I'm going to go eat some more now to see if I still can Wink .......

Ohh. Take a shovel, kill your problem. Let the Powers That Be sort em out. And your quite welcome.

214The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:12 am

NutterButter

NutterButter
Cadet
Cadet

I wondered why the WUMB was Offline, so I MySpaced a fellow WUMBer... what a way for the peeps at Wizard to just silence us by Men-in-Black-flashy-thinging it away.

Oh, and, yes, I was a WUMBer. For quite some time. Many of you know me.

215The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:awwww, thanks for asking!
The night's RED !!
...sorry, I'm in the middle of watching Breakfast at Tiffany's right now!

"You know those days when you've got the mean reds.... the blues are because you're getting fat or maybe it's been raining too long. You're sad, that's all. But the mean reds are horrible. You're afraid and you sweat like hell, but you don't know what you're afraid of. Except something bad is going to happen, only you don't know what it is." ~~~Holly Golightly

NutterButter wrote:I wondered why the WUMB was Offline, so I MySpaced a fellow WUMBer... what a way for the peeps at Wizard to just silence us by Men-in-Black-flashy-thinging it away.

Oh, and, yes, I was a WUMBer. For quite some time. Many of you know me.
surprised

No way.

216The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol ok ok i mustve forgotten ur name at wumb but i do recall someone named BUTTER? or close to it

buys stuff and sells stuff

i do recall!

217The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Airwolf wrote:lol ok ok i mustve forgotten ur name at wumb but i do recall someone named BUTTER? or close to it

i do recall!

Sounds a bit like Mikey. Or perhaps Rollo?

218The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 am

NutterButter

NutterButter
Cadet
Cadet

Airwolf wrote:lol ok ok i mustve forgotten ur name at wumb but i do recall someone named BUTTER? or close to it

i do recall!
Yeah, that was ButterStotch. I am NutterButter. Not the same person. At all. Totally true.

Very Happy

219The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 am

NutterButter

NutterButter
Cadet
Cadet

Sci-Fi wrote:

i do recall!

Sounds a bit like Mikey. Or perhaps Rollo?
huh

220The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
The night's RED !!

"You know those days when you've got the mean reds.... the blues are because you're getting fat or maybe it's been raining too long. You're sad, that's all. But the mean reds are horrible. You're afraid and you sweat like hell, but you don't know what you're afraid of. Except something bad is going to happen, only you don't know what it is." ~~~Holly Golightly
I love that movie.
When she puts cat out of the car in the rain then goes looking for him, I always cry.

...and that's really weird----^ because I've had the mean reds often, I've just never heard it described before, and bad stuff always does happen afterwards. Sad

Last edited by Splitty on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

221The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NutterButter wrote:

i do recall!
Yeah, that was ButterStotch. I am NutterButter. Not the same person. At all. Totally true.

Very Happy

The WUMB is dead - Page 9 1zf225w

Splitty wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:
The night's RED !!

I love that movie.
When she puts cat out of the car in the rain then goes looking for him, I always cry.
wub AMAZING film...and Audrey Hepburn is IMHO the most beautiful actress of all time.

222The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote: wub AMAZING film...and Audrey Hepburn is IMHO the most beautiful actress of all time.
She's incredible. She makes my heart break everytime I see her, and she barely has to do anything.

223The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 am

NutterButter

NutterButter
Cadet
Cadet

being on here kinda makes me wish i were still an active member of The Spider's Parlour... (i forgot the site address and my sign in infos) lol

224The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just realized that Harry Wang's post count is back to the beginning.

That must be humbling.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

225The WUMB is dead - Page 9 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:37 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How so?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum