Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WUMB is dead

+72
shark6495
Spider_Fan14
Kearstin
Cliff
superdoug
Matt
JonSpangler
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Lord PaulVincent
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The_Donster
Jherek
Brian Cunningham
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
NutterButter
kreepfan
Harry Wang
Fain7
Silent K
Mnemosis
shiky800
Nymn
riv1
Metal Misfit
springmaster6
Combo Mo
The Ignored One
Denim
comicgeekelly
flux336
blue halo
LordD3r3k
vikoros
shining knight
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Rath99
rwe1138
jwc
Batman25JM
Kupocat
Debaser77
Pedrocas
jaydee74
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Aussiemandias
Esbat
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
pumkinheadfan
Ben Akers
Administrator
Sci-Fi
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Airwolf
potatojoe
darth__frodo
Hannibal king
The Chris Ward Experience
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
Ska
colossus1979
Thundermatts
Splitty
boberthavok
(._Y_.)
76 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 27]

326The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:What? I can't really tell what you're saying, but I think you're saying fill sections with posts that no one discusses anything in so they look full?

Not exactly. More like to a point that there would already be potential threads there to discuss things in. Even if it does take awhile for that to start happening. At least they would already be there for the member's benefit. I might not be explaining it all that well and that's a weakness of mine. But that's basically the best I can do.

327The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck is wrong with making a thread if you'd like to discuss something and there isn't a thread for it. no one here would have a problem with it. Are people too lazy? Did you all ride your grocery store scooters from WUMB to here?

328The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:47 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:What the fuck is wrong with making a thread if you'd like to discuss something and there isn't a thread for it. no one here would have a problem with it. Are people too lazy? Did you all ride your grocery store scooters from WUMB to here?

Sure, was a fun ride. I never said there was nothing wrong with making a new thread. But if a thread like it was already made, then at least you have that. And another thing, how you gonna target Shiky on account of him spelling the word 'feel' wrong? That's kinda messed up there my friend. People make mistakes. No need to point them out and make the person feel retarded.

329The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to know if I was spelling the word feel wrong for the last twenty years. And if you really don't see the wackness in pre making threads that may never get used, because some people are too shy to make their own (or hatever the reason apparently is) I can't really help ya, so we'll just leave it.

330The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:I'd like to know if I was spelling the word feel wrong for the last twenty years. And if you really don't see the wackness in pre making threads that may never get used, because some people are too shy to make their own (or hatever the reason apparently is) I can't really help ya, so we'll just leave it.

Well if they don't get used. Then oh well. And sure, we can leave it. Fine with me. *gets back on grocery store scooter and does a wheelie* Oh yeah, like I said. people tend to make mistakes sometimes when it comes to words.

Last edited by Sci-Fi on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

331The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But obviously, Shiky, certainly did not try to hurt your feelings or anything, people get on me all the time here for crap spelling and the such, you know me, I'm just blunt.

You are what you eat!

Wait what? I was the worst stoner.

332The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:But obviously, Shiky, certainly did not try to hurt your feelings or anything, people get on me all the time here for crap spelling and the such, you know me, I'm just blunt.

You are what you eat!

Wait what? I was the worst stoner.

Course he didn't try and hurt them. And I could eat.

333The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe I did try and hurt them.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

334The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Oops, I started an argument.
The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Pickwipe

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

335The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Way to go.

336The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:Maybe I did try and hurt them.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Sell your soul to Mephisto and people will know you.

Splitty wrote:Oops, I started an argument.
The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Pickwipe
What have we learned?

337The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:03 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:What have we learned?
nothing.......The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Pinkbob

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

338The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Splitty wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:What have we learned?
nothing.......The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Pinkbob

Hmm....

339The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:agreed. I didn't know anyone but the newbies were actually mourning it though. I mean, everyone who was here by choice was here because they were fed up with the old place. Some people swung both ways tho.

Wrong again, champ.

Lee wrote:
Silent K is a promotional tool Laughing

I'm like the Grimace. Only sweatier.

shiky800 wrote:
hey don't take it personal. i am just giving an opinion. I like talking about all of the comics i read that week. so if there isn't a thread then i most likely won't talk about it.

There will be threads, Aaron. They will just be organized by Title, not individual issue. Expect a stickied topic in each Comics Forum with links to all the respective Title threads for discussion and reviews.

340The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ya. I'm still waiting for S4SP, Flux, and Rollo to start hanging out here. Heck, they signed up months ago.
I'm sure I've seen Flux here over the last few days.

BlueMaxx wrote:The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Rick
Laughing Fortunately it was so damn easy for all of us to give him up.

Oh and great to see Jherek here even if he does have an insane Grant Morrison fetish.

341The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Thankyou. I'm working on it, but he will keep writing those damn fine comic books. ( I also have a fetish about David Lynch).
In other news. I've looked around the place and I like it here. I'm staying. Farewell Wumb you served us well but the time is right to start afresh. Change is good.

Who will lift their glasses of whatever your poison and join me in toasting?
Here's to all the posts to come!

Did I mention Grant Morrison?

The WUMB is dead - Page 14 334450

342The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:Thankyou. I'm working on it, but he will keep writing those damn fine comic books. ( I also have a fetish about David Lynch).
In other news. I've looked around the place and I like it here. I'm staying. Farewell Wumb you served us well but the time is right to start afresh. Change is good.

Hey I'm with you on David Lynch. I'm a massive fan. I even enjoy the headache I occassionally get trying to figure out just what the hell he's trying to say. And the main reason I'm in love with Naomi Watts is Mulholland Drive.

I will join you in that toast and I'm here to stay too. As far as I'm concerned if you've had the door rudely slammed on you don't turn around and try and get back in again (if that imagery makes any sense).

343The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Jherek wrote:

Poison? Wha? This is some online version of Jonestown, isn't it?!

*throws Kool-Ade down*

OH YEEEAAAHH!

344The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:Thankyou. I'm working on it, but he will keep writing those damn fine comic books. ( I also have a fetish about David Lynch).

*lifts a glass of Glenfiddich* To all the posts to comes!

What about Grant Morrison?

345The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:41 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Allow me to elaborate on what K said: We don't "not want" review threads. We're actually looking forward to those sections of the boards seeing some more action. We just don't think EVERY issue of EVERY book needs a thread. It gets unruly. Check out the individual sections and check out what Jason and Tomer put together and see what you think.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

346The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I'll tell you what I think!

*puts on C + C Music Factory CD*

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

347The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanted to say, really, truthfully, I know I'm a jerk and it's hard to tell but I'm really glad so many of you came over. It will only make PoP better, and the more the merrier, and I'm glad to see so many faces I haven't seen in a while. If anyone needs a tour, I'll be glad to show them around. Ecspecially my room. Yes, it's in the basement, and yes you have to be blindfolded. But seriously, this will be the last thing I say about the whole exodus, and let it just be WELCOME.

348The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoP is like the sister you take to the prom when your date stands you up.

349The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:PoP is like the sister you take to the prom when your date stands you up.

lmao

That is not flattering at all. Especially if you saw my sister.

350The WUMB is dead - Page 14 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:PoP is like the sister you take to the prom when your date stands you up.

Sure she's a little goofy and has buck teeth but man does she have an ass!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum