Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Thor' Thread

+47
goatt
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
Foxy
Denim
prescribeddrone
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
vikoros
krpykrwly
Lee
Batman25JM
colossus1979
The_Donster
Warren_Worthington IV
Sapphire Gypsy
riv1
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
kreepfan
Airwolf
Mnemosis
rwe1138
Spazzy
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
jaydee74
Foreigner_Man
Thundermatts
gangsternerd
TENIME_art
supervenom
Fresh03
dmahoney
ChrisToPhenom
Silent K
Joshua
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
superdoug
Rath99
Bigtymin504
Sandman
Nymn
Aussiemandias
shining knight
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Administrator
51 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

326The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I could not give much of a crap about the character, much like Iron Man before the movie, and, like the Iron Man movie, this looks to make me give a crap about the character.

Very Happy

327The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes

328The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

That shit is hot son!

329The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

at least i saw it this morning before paramount got the last site to put it up....

330The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While my hope for frost giants and other crazy Asgardian shit is lessened by this trailer, that still looks pretty fantastic. Seeing the Brothers Three was a nice treat, though I was a tiny bit disappointed that Hogun didn't appear to have his trademark handlebar mustache. All in all it's clear that this property fell into the hands of the right people, as Thor is tough material to adapt, and they seem to be handling the job swimmingly.

331The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Finally got a chance to see the trailer this morning. I'll definitely be seeing this in the theater next May.

332The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After seeing the trailer my goosebumps have goosebumps. This looks awesome.

Gandicles wrote:I think my favorite part of that trailer is actually when they reference Stark. I'm so glad that the movies are all taking place in the same universe now.

Yeah, the Stark reference was awesome.

333The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, Loki and Destroyer in this one. Pretty early to start chatting, but why not, I'm bored--who should show up in the sequel? Not just talking villains. Thor fans, show your shit. I don't know much about Thor.

334The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ragnarok

335The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the Midgard Serpent

336The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Gargamel.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

337The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:Okay, Loki and Destroyer in this one. Pretty early to start chatting, but why not, I'm bored--who should show up in the sequel? Not just talking villains. Thor fans, show your shit. I don't know much about Thor.

I'm hoping for the Enchantress and the Executioner
The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 62692310

If I had my crazy dream, Thor 2 would be Enchantress and the Executioner working with Zemo (in a cameo) to create Wonder Man.

Thor vs Wonder Man + Thor vs Executioner = Awesome.

338The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Gargamel.
The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 1225267547047_f

339The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It won't ever happen, but nothing would please me more than Beta Ray Bill in future Thor movies.

340The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:09 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Don't lose hope - when it comes time for Thor 3 the Sex in the City movies will probably be finished.

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 21474810 The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Sarah-10

341The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:It won't ever happen, but nothing would please me more than Beta Ray Bill in future Thor movies.
That's what I want. It'd work so well as the sequel. With Avengers acknoledging other worlds with the supposed leak of the Skrulls being the Avengers' first threat, Corbonites might not be too hard to swallow. Odin gives him Stormbreaker to settle whatever qualms Beta Ray has, and, during the build up of the story, The Wrecking Crew are "created" by Loki--like Lucifer with Yawhweh, always trying to one up Odin by creating weapons. The two then have to face off against The Wrecking Crew and Loki. Maybe throw in Enchantress? Together they form the energy to imbue into the items of power, like the crowbar and wrecking ball and the other two.

dmahoney wrote:Don't lose hope - when it comes time for Thor 3 the Sex in the City movies will probably be finished.

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 21474810 The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Sarah-10
Haha! I remember this. Very nice.

The Excutioner would be neat. He took on The Avengers, yea?
I think the Serpent of Midgard is a must. That's Thor 101 when it comes to mythology.
Laughing Gargamel.

342The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Gargamel.
rotflmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

343The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not big on death metal but wouldn't this kick-ass to be the song of Loki taking the thrown. Lyrics fit.

Yes, please. headbang

344The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thor becoming a series pretty much confirmed with Portman talking about her contract. (As if we had any doubts.)
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18819&count=0

345The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:04 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Thor becoming a series pretty much confirmed with Portman talking about her contract. (As if we had any doubts.)
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18819&count=0
Well, that's pretty awesome news.

346The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Iron Man 2 Blu-Ray will have all kinds of Thor goodies. Smile

-Get a close look at what's inside Howard Stark's case
-Read Howard's first comic book issue of Captain America
-Learn what Captain America's new shield is made of
-Agent Coulson is the leading S.H.I.E.L.D agent in the "Project: New Mexico"
-Take a detailed look on the map, the crashsite and crater
-More information is about to come about the "Project: New Mexico"
-Filming the "Thor's Hammer" scene from the end credits of "Iron Man 2"
-Commentary from Kenneth Branagh, J. Michael Strazynski, Clark Gregg and more
-New, never before seen footage from "Thor"

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=22849

347The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Thor images from Empire.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/04/some-new-thor-images-from-magazine-scans/

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Picture-11

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Picture-9

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Picture-10

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Picture-12

348The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Loki taking the thrown

Dude. Come on. Laughing

349The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Throne. shake my head

Maybe I was thinking of throne and crown. don't know

350The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official 'Thor' Thread Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thor trading cards!
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=25718

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 18177L

The Official 'Thor' Thread - Page 14 Drgdrfg

^Check out that sweet Avengers Assemble logo. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next