Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:21 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am; edited 3 times in total

2The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

If this reaches season 10 I will completely lose my faith in humanity.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've already lost it what with what happened in scotland the past few days

4The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

What happened in Scotland?

5The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I love how the guy playing General Zod is using Terrance Stamp's voice...

6The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

And I like how Terrance Stamp pretended to be Brando in a couple of episodes.

7The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it looks cool. While I'm still pissed about the whole Jimmy thing, I can't wait for the new season to start. I actually really like Clark's "costume".

Spidey_82 wrote:If this reaches season 10 I will completely lose my faith in humanity.

If it reaches season 10 I'll be one happy Bat.

8The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, it's going to take alot for them to make up for last season. It wasn't a very strong season and I worry that they are going to continue that streak. The Jimmy thing was weird, but it isn't like the series is following comic continuity either Laughing

9The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Yeah, it's going to take alot for them to make up for last season. It wasn't a very strong season and I worry that they are going to continue that streak. The Jimmy thing was weird, but it isn't like the series is following comic continuity either Laughing

I actually though last season was great. They got away from the Lana thing (for the most part) and they really advanced the Clark/Lois relationship.

I don't mind them deviating from the comics, but I liked Smallville's Jimmy and I'm not happy he's gone. Plus, the whole little brother thing is kinda stupid. It's not that it's different from the comics, it's that it's just dumb.

10The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

There were things I liked (Doomsday, Green Arrow) and things I hated (Chloe/Davis, Lana returning and Tess), but the past 2 seasons have been more eye rolls than stellar episodes. It seemed to be more about the ensemble and not enough about Clark. Because of this, the progression of Clark to Superman went back about 2 steps. Yes, there were some great moment, just not enough and I'm a long time fan. Hopefully the new season will get me back into the swing of things though, liked the preview commercial.

11The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:26 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shit - how much would it be now to collect all of these season!??

12The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Don't do it to yourself, Ariel!

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

13The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

My wife got me watching this. I liked Doomday at the end of last season. He looked just like the action figure from what I could see of him. I haven't seen every episode but when I've seen Doomsday he always seems to be in the shadows and shit.

14The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Which was a clever way of doing him. When it comes to the season dvd's, they are averaging about $19.99 at Wal Mart and Costco's at the moment, but here is a tool I use to try and find the best prices and they pretty much confirm it.

15The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Starts This Friday!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

16The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I had watched a few episodes here and there over the years, and liked the show well enough, but a few weeks ago I really got into the show, from season 5 on. I managed to get all caught up before last Friday's season premier.

I like the inclusion of other characters from the comics, and I don't even mind the variations that the show takes from the comic continuity. I like Clark's new costume - its better than jeans, blue shirt and red jacket. But I want to see the red and blue before the end of things.

17The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:28 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metallo looked sick as hell!

Cant wait to see the full version of him later on.

18The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Ya, Metallo was great! I sort of figured there would have been more build up to his character than there was, but maybe that will happen with the full version and that this was just a tease.

19The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didnt get to see the preview for next week's ep, but I did read about it...

Zombies! Zombies on Supernatural, zombies on Smallville. I hope they send zombies on 90210.

20The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the Metallo episode!

21The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Episode #1 seemed pretty good. I like the guy who is playing Zod, but it should be noted he's not yet a General. I think I remember hearing that he'll be known as Major Zod. Clark's black costume was pretty cool and I hope when he becomes the hero we all know and love, he keeps that costume but uses the Superman colors instead. It would keep with the overall Smallville costumes the heroes in this world wear and it's kind of cool.

So far, so good. I don't feel like I got a whole lot in the first episode, but it's just the first episode. I am still annoyed by the Jimmy Olsen thing last season but I am interested to see where it goes especially seeing that the Jimmy we knew on the show is apparently not the Jimmy that would eventually become the photographer at the Daily Planet and it is probably in fact, Jimmy's younger brother who is also known as Jimmy. Ok. hmm

I am not a huge fan of Tess and I do really miss Lex. I like Oliver Queen and I am glad he's back. I hope we get something cool this season because at season what? 9? I don't know how much more this show can go on for. I would like a good season and maybe a good swan song season. I am not expecting much from this show but I at least hope to be entertained.

22The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the episode. The thing at the end with Lois and Clark was awesome. They need to keep playing up their relationship. Lois needs to find out already. I'm getting impatient.

I liked Metallo. Brian Austin Green was good, and I want to see more of him. I might be in the minority here, but I kinda wish they'd have waited an episode or two more before making him Metallo. I'd have liked it if Clark had come back to the Daily Planet and worked with Corben for an episode or two and sorta become friends and then have him become Metallo. It would have added more to it, IMO.

Does anyone know if they still have a limit on Lois? I know that when she first came on the show they were only allowed to use her for like 16 episodes a season, and it seems like that has been the rule since. Is it still in effect. Also, is there a rule about how much they can use Green Arrow? I want to see more of him.

The only real complaint I have about the new episode is the fight. It just wasn't that great. One of Smallville's weakest spots has always been action. Clark should have taken a massive beating before winning. Other than that, I liked it.

Also, I LOVE Clark's costume.

23The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

This is the first season that I've been watching it weekly (versus watching it on DVD) and I have to say, I hate having to wait! I want to see more Justice League stuff this year, and maybe have Clark be more involved with them. Also, I REEEEEALLY want someone to add "Man" after "Super" instead of Super Dude, or Super Guy. I guess everyone wants that, and I guess it will come, one day, along with the red and blue, but I have a feeling that will come at the end of the series. This "Blur" business is getting old.

24The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:06 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zombies!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

25The Official 'Smallville' Thread Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

When I heard the word "zombies" I was getting kind of worried, but they really pulled it off. Another great episode. If they keep this up for the whole season it could easily become one of my favorite shows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum