Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post your pumpkins

+4
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
riv1
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Candlelight!

27Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Oh, so that's what it was!

28Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:23 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually use chem lights, but the eyes seem to follow you....

29Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

This is the first I'm hearing of a chem light!

30Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Chem%20lights1
Bend them, snap the little doo dad inside and shake. They are most fun!

31Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Ooooohhh, glow sticks! I've never heard them referred to as chem lights.

Now that I think of it, I still haven't, seeing as how I'm reading posts and not listening to them.

32Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You have a weird sense of humor. I love it!

33Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I have been told this! That it's weird, that is. As for loving it, there seems to be a mixed bag of reactions amongst the general populace regarding it.

34Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If i've learned anything in my 41 years of life regarding opinions, it's that, in the end, only mine matters!

35Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I agree! Like that time I accidentally splashed pink lemonade all over this girl at the movie theater. I was like, "Well, it's my opinion that that is a good look for you!"

Then they threw me out.

36Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How rude. Did you get a refund?

37Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My wife was telling me that you can buy artifical pumpkins to carve for Halloween. Guess they're made of foam or something. I was shocked by this (if you can't tell I don't go shopping very often). Has anyone seen these or used one for that matter. I may invest in a few for next Halloween if they're worth a damn.

38Post your pumpkins - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your pumpkins Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

riv1 wrote:How rude. Did you get a refund?

No! I had to buy a brand new lemonade! And this was after I offered to lick off the one I spilled on her, too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum