Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official @#%#&! Thread

+31
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Hannibal king
Foxy
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
JRob
Gandicles
Janson
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
KingConan93
Debaser77
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Justin
blue halo
Administrator
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
rwe1138
Topcat
Silent K
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I see what you did there Laughing

27The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:A fucking live body and a fucking dead body contain the same shitty number of god damn particles. Structurally, there's no discernible fucking difference. Life and death are unquantifiable fucking abstracts. Why should I be fucking concerned....with my fucking penis

I am fucking disappointed, Veidt. Very fucking disappointed. Reconstructing my fucking self after the subtraction of my fucking intrinsic field was the first fucking trick I learned....with my fucking penis

Yes. Anybody in the fucking world. ..But the fucking world is so fucking full of people, so fucking crowded with these fucking miracles that they become commonplace and we fucking forget... I fucking forget. We fucking gaze continually at the fucking world and it fucking grows dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from the anothers fucking vantage point. As if new, it may fucking still take our fucking breath away. Come...dry your fucking eyes. For you are life, rarer than a quark and unprefuckingdictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the fuckingclay in which the forces that shape all things leave their fingerfuckingprints most clearly...with my fucking penis

Adrian Veidt: I fucking did the right fucking thing, didn't I? It fucking all worked out in the fucking end.

Dr. Manhattan: 'In the fucking end'? Nothing fucking ends, fucking Adrian. Nothing fucking ever fucking ends....with my fucking penis

lmao

28The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Do you feel fuckin' lucky, punk?"

http://www.tamarasanime.com

29The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a cu-- in the lot? You all disappoint me. One of my favorite theater-going experience was seeing Atonement and seeing the word 'cunt' spread across the screen. It was opulent.

Fuck shit bugger cu-- ass fuckstick assfuck mouthfuck fingerfuck AIDs-infested c-- bubble clusterfuck titfuck cockass

I feel better.

I'VE BEEN CENSORED?! FUCK ME!

30The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Not a cu-- in the lot? You all disappoint me. One of my favorite theater-going experience was seeing Atonement and seeing the word 'cunt' spread across the screen. It was opulent.

Fuck shit bugger cu-- ass fuckstick assfuck mouthfuck fingerfuck AIDs-infested c-- bubble clusterfuck titfuck cockass

I feel better.

I'VE BEEN CENSORED?! FUCK ME!

That's kinda funny that "cunt" isn't censored but cu-- is.

The C word is one of the few words we put into filters....words that are REALLY hurtful.

31The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
The C word is one of the few words we put into filters....words that are REALLY hurtful.
BAH! Pussies. Wait, pussy is fair game, right?

32The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pussy is fer sure fair game! Pussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussy

now that's alot of pussy!!

33The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Not one since post #8.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

34The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I commend you on your observation.

35The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

neutral

36The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Englis10

37The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:I see what you did there Laughing

I started to type it out, but then I got lazy...

Copy paste like a em-effer!

EDIT: another censor!? what is this, Nick JR?

Copy paste like a MOTHER FUCKER!

38The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Astro13Zombie wrote:We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

neutral
Did you just compare a pink and brown eye?

39The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh, fuck me.. What do I have to do to level up?!

40The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spoiler:

41The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! lmao blink

42The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! lmao blink

I agree -- BRAVO! lmao bow

43The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Car Rental Agent: Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, fucking, cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy, what?
Car Rental Agent: You're fucked!

44The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

Which is why I'm at level 115. evil

45The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh, snap!

46The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

scratch :huh surprised Laughing

47The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

superdoug wrote:
Spidey_82 wrote:
Spoiler:

Not as high as Knize! HA!

48The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanna revive this thread.

FUCK

49The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

cu----le STEVE!

50The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

FroZen wrote:Pussy is fer sure fair game! Pussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussyPussy pussy pussy pussy

now that's alot of pussy!!

How many pussies is that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum