Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official @#%#&! Thread

+31
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Hannibal king
Foxy
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
JRob
Gandicles
Janson
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
KingConan93
Debaser77
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Justin
blue halo
Administrator
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
rwe1138
Topcat
Silent K
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

76The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:14 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:<insert random cuss-word or offensive phrase here>
Well fuck my balls, what a copout.

77The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:42 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stupid fuck ass crack licking ball sniffers covered in ji--.

78The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We can't say ji--? Bah-fucking-humbug.

79The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jigg jipp jinx ji-- bubbles...hmmmmm. that's fucked up.

80The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Back to fuckin' work for me. Later, asshats!

81The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thread test!!! J I Z Z

c u m

c u n t

taint rubber.

82The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YEAH!!! Got 'em by... Perv

83The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is by-passing the swear filter against the rules?

84The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fucking balls theres a swear filter?!? affraid

85The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Is by-passing the swear filter against the rules?

Oh yeah...rules...I've heard of those. Just wanted to see if it worked...won't happen again. Wink

86The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Joshua wrote:Is by-passing the swear filter against the rules?

Oh yeah...rules...I've heard of those. Just wanted to see if it worked...won't happen again. Wink
I wasn't being passive aggressive, I was being quite sincere.

87The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I think this thread is kind of "anything goes"...get it out of your system, yknow? Not that swearing isn't allowed on the rest of the board, but this thread should allow you to test the boundaries and see what can and cannot get past the censors.

You fucking dipshits.

88The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I think this thread is kind of "anything goes"...get it out of your system, yknow? Not that swearing isn't allowed on the rest of the board, but this thread should allow you to test the boundaries and see what can and cannot get past the censors.

You fucking dipshits.
Fuck off, tosser.

89The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Kellog10

Huh? Censors?

http://www.tamarasanime.com

90The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 am

KingConan93

KingConan93
Cadet
Cadet

Just wanted to take a moment to say one of my top five favorite words: cu--! Laughing

91The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 am

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

ahhahaa! Poor KingConan!

His first swear word on this site, and it happens to be one of the few censored! Laughing

oh sorry, I meant Sad

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

92The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 am

KingConan93

KingConan93
Cadet
Cadet

Sad Fuck

93The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:00 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and heres an uncensored line of wars from survival of the fittest iv

(for those not wumb or never read it survival of the fittest is a wumb game written and created by me which features members of wumb (and by extension this board) as heroes and villians. War is mnemosis and before I edit it out swears like a sailor.

"You motherfucking whore! you shot me in the fucking arm you bitch....I'm gonna fill you full of so much fucking lead, daxam will quake in its boots you bitch!"

94The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That wumb game is teeming with life like a toothless crack whore. I wanna play!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

95The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

survival of the fittest v will be appearing on pop

spread the motherfucking word lol!

96The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:26 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm fucking IN bitches!!

97The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:42 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Fuck Fuck Fuck MuthamuthaFuck...Noise Noise Noise Smokin' Weed etc.

98The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would like to quote George Carlin here:

Rat Shit!
Bat Shit!
Dirty old twat!
69 assholes tied in a knot!
Hooray!
Lizard shit!
FUCK!!

99The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

superdoug wrote:I would like to quote George Carlin here:

Rat Shit!
Bat Shit!
Dirty old twat!
69 assholes tied in a knot!
Hooray!
Lizard shit!
FUCK!!
Brilliant. Love that fuckin' bit.

100The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum