Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Know You

+61
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Matt
Mnemosis
CherriesJubilee
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
deadbolt85
kidspider2099
vikoros
blue halo
supervenom
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
shark6495
C's Lady
gangsternerd
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Spider_Fan14
Denim
Gandicles
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Esbat
AlienIncognito
melvinlikechris
Silent K
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
Airwolf
SexyToaster
shining knight
superdoug
Cliff
alucardbarnivous
Batman25JM
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
potatojoe
tstrike99
Captain Painway
Splitty
Ska
prescribeddrone
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
FroZen
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
flux336
65 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 22]

301Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Hey... look at that... I'm caught up. whistle

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES.
"Doing the right thing isn't something special. It's the minimum. It's where we start each morning, not where we try to end up one day in the future."
- Ben Skywalker

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING?
The Joss Whedon run on Runaways. Did not enjoy that at all!

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS?
New Moon

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES?
Up was friggun fantastic

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
went to Disneyworld for my Honeymoon and 1st Anniversary... AMAZING!

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
most of my family vacations growing up. Every year we went to the lake.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?
Telekinesis

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN?
country... does that count as a song? It's all around me here in Oklahoma. Maybe that should have been my wish... "NO. MORE. COUNTRY!"

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS
Chips, French Onion Dip, Toilet.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL?
Lots of red meat. I like to experiment when I cook though... throw in random stuff and see how it turns out.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Knockaround Guys (more of a mafia movie)

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Try to... just finished my Master's in Creative Writing a few months ago.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Yeah... that's basically all I do at work.

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING?
Sure.... sure.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Wall lean with one leg up. I look cooler that way.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? 12 Angry Men

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Snufalophagus

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Fozzie

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Lando Calrissian

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I didn't fail one of my students this past semester that probably deserved it.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? I'll get back to you on this one....

302Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES "Once upon a time there was an ugly duckling. He was so ugly, everybody died. he end". -Patrick Star

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? Marvel Zombies the Return #1, not much else i can think of.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? Fred Claus, Scoby Doo 1, not much else i can think of.

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Nightmare Before Christmas, Up, The Incredibles, bunch more i know of.

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? second time i went to Disney World in 2007.

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? can't think of any now.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? A working Tardis to have adventures with my friends on different worlds and times.

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? the songs where most of it is screaming.

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Brownies.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? some of my favorite foods mixed with some great dessert.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Spiderman, Batman, Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Surrogates, Taken

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Yep, SOTF 5 being my most recent.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Nope.

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? Haven't tried it yet.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Have yet to do either.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? not sure.

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? not really a Sesame Street watcher.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Beeker, Bobo the Bear, Pepe, Rizzo the Rat, Johnny Fiama & Sal Manilla, Statler & Waldorf, Gonzo, Kermit, Sweetums, Andy & Randy Pig those are my top faves.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Yoda.

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? can't list now but i know abunch of stuff.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? can't list now but different people have done different things for me.

303Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES." Now, something something something" arnold rimmer.

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? exiles when the jack booted thug was writing it.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? Epic movie

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? The icredibles, walle,

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Disneyland 1986

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? i don't have one they were all good

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? my own deloroan time machine

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? anything by kelly Clarkson

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Mac and cheese (box mix) shreddded cheese cheese, corn

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? Chicken mashed potatoes, corn

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? hudson hawk, fifth element, x-men,

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) sometimes but i need more motivation

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) not at all

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? No but i can do while i stand backwards

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? depends on the song and how caffienated i am.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? wizard of oz does that count?

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Elmo

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Gonzo, fonzy, Robin, burnsen honeydo beeker, the swedish chef

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Mace windu

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? bought my dad pop.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? my parents allowing me to live with them longer than i should.

304Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

vikoros wrote:Hey... look at that... I'm caught up. whistle

Wow. That's amazing, you must have found a wormhole. Laughing

305Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YOU ASK A QUESTION! COMPILATION – All the #110 questions in one place. These questions work just like the others. Change the answers to reflect yourself.

FLUX336: YOU ASK A QUESTION! If I started a book club on POP! would anyone participate?
possibly

COMICGEEKELLY: What's for dinner?
Steak with Rice and Beans

POTATOEJOE: WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS?
Anybody

GANDICLES: Will you let me borrow fourteen thousand dollars? I really want a new motorcycle...
Were in a recession!

NYMN: Do you know? Do you know? Do you know?
The Muffinman?

SPIDER_FAN14: What real life person would you want as a Black Lantern?
Obama! Yes he can bitches!

SKA: When is PoP! going to create an anime section?
summer 2010 maybe?

TOMER SOIKER: If I should execute one PoP!ster to set an example, who should it be?
I'll take the fall for your first world domination. KILL ME IM JOHN MAY! AND I LIVE!

COMBOMO: What canceled TV Show would you most like to see return?
Dollhouse, Veronica Mars

DR.WADEFUCKINGMCNASTY: If you were a hip-hop artist, what would your name be (assuming you can't use your real name)?
- MDG

SHARK6495: What is your favorite Pizza place?
- Due in downtown Chicago

SUPERVENOM: What is your favorite brand of rum?
- none

ROUND 8
"Who's your favorite possum?" A Goofy Movie

Avengers/Invaders 12 issues of regret.

Lindsay Lohan as a stripper.

The Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story

California

Texas when its hot!

World Peace! lol. Nailin Paylin to be real.

Anything by Gaga

Banana, Peanut Butter, Milk.

Taco Bell

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Boondock Saints, The Matrix, Rambo, Terminator, Predator, Commando, True Lies.

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Yes.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) ...too many lesson plans...

No

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Nobody puts baby in the corner... I danced at my wedding, that's all you will see from me.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Casablanca

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? my brother! Ernie.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? that crazy sunabitch! Animal!

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Chewie

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I do it all the time.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU?
Somebody hooked me up with some soup at work.

306Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:25 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 8
141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES. "Can you dig it?"- The Warriors

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? Nick Fury's Howling Commandos with the actual monsters.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? I can't remember seeing any bad movies in theaters. I don't see a lot of in theater movies.

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Monsters Inc.

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Never really had any good vacations.

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? See above but insert bad for good.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? I'd really have to think about this one for awhile.

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? "Anything by Gaga" I'll agree with this.

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. I can barely make anything with one item. Three will just freak me the fuck out.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? Crab legs. As much as I can eat.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Planet Terror, The Warriors, Sin City, Desperado.

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Hells yeah

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Nope

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? Nope

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? I don't dance.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Mr. Smith Goes to Washington or Battleship Potyomkin

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Big Bird

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Kermit

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Boba Fett

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I really don't know

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? See answer to 160

307Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:ROUND 8
142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? Nick Fury's Howling Commandos with the actual monsters.
Sleep I know your pain. So much potential...thrown asunder.

308Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

ROUND 6

101. WHAT’S THE COOLEST CONCERT YOU’VE EVER BEEN TO? Phish. There was so much wood smoke in the stadium, I couldn't even see the other side.

102. DEAN OR SAM WINCHESTER ? (TV’S SUPERNATURAL) Who?

103. a. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS? Yes. Right shoulder/deltoid, 1st Armored Division unit patch.

104. M&Ms – PLAIN OR PEANUT? How about Peanut Butter???

105. WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW? Star Wars 501st: An Imperial Commando novel.

106. RECOMMEND A BOOK- House to House by David Bellavia

107. FAVORITE PAINTING? I am white trash. I don't enjoy fine art. Laughing

108. FAVORITE GRAPHIC NOVEL / TRADE PAPERBACK? Mutant Massacre or God Loves, Man Kills

109. FAVORITE SCI-FI SHOW? Star Wars: Clone Wars

110. YOU ASK A QUESTION! Can we get a legit PoP L4D clan rolling?

111. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? Just the skin flute

112. WHAT’S THE FIRST CD/ALBUM YOU BOUGHT? Probably a 2 Pac album

113. YOU FIND $100 ON THE GROUND, WHAT DO YOU DO? Pick it up and put it in my pocket.

114. SUSHI – LOVE IT OR HATE IT? It sucks.

115. WHAT’S ON YOUR GROCERY LIST? Foodstuffs

116. FAVORITE GUM? Gum that makes your mouth feel like it has been dissinfected with acid.

117. FLASH OR QUICKSILVER? Quick Silver! He has a better bloodline.

118. ARE YOU A CLUTTER-BUG OR A NEAT-FREAK? I am a clutter-neat freak bug

119. WHAT’S ON YOUR ICE CREAM SUNDAE? reeses peanut butter cups and that's about it.

120. FAVORITE TV CHANNELS? Tru TV, Sci Fi, Cartoon Network, Military Channel, Fox News, and THE NFL Network.

ROUND 7

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? They both suck.

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? Go to a bar and wet my whistle, while I watch slutty girls dressed up in costumes.

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? I get bored at work.

124. DIGITAL OR TRADITIONAL CAMERA? Digi.

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? Dunkin Doughnuts to be exact.

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? Star Wars, Aliens, Predator, Terminator

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? What If: Wolverine were Lord of the Vampires?

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? Little Mermaid or Beattle Juice. Can't remember.

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? Ultimate Avenger 1 and 2, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Hulk VS, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? Of course I do. I am an NFL junkie. March through August is when I suffer withdrawels.

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? Check the net for traffic updates.

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? One.

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Tuna, cheese, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, onions, tomatoes.

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? Chillin with the wife watchin Ghost Adventures or going to a movie or bar.

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Sorceror Supreme (former).

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC.) Does anybody really play boardgames at a party anymore. Haven't the Wii and next gen systems made boardgames obsolete?

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES? Star Craft, WarCraft 2 and 3, Diablo II, Knights of the Old Republic 1 an 2, Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, Battlefield 1942, Day of Defeat, Ground Control

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? Fries.

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Chris Farley

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? Sweet 666- by HIM

ROUND 8

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES. "We are going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks! We are gonna murder those lousy hun bastards by the bushell!"- General. George S. Patton

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? Amazing Spider Man-OMD

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? Saw. So stupid.

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Star Wars: The Clone Wars

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Cruise down to Nassau. Awesome time. Also went to Spain. That is an awesome country
146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Baghdad, Iraq. Well not really bad. I had a fun time over there. Just missed my family.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? I would wish to be Emperor of the United Empire of America, with Darth Vader at my side. Laughing

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? "Anything by Gaga" I'll agree with this.

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Pasta w/sauce and vegetables.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? A perfect meal should consist of a main portion (some meat or other product) and two sides (mash potatoes and a vegetable)

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Big Trouble in Little China

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Yes. I write zombie stories but I have been slacking.

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? Nope

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Used to dance but no longer. I sit at the bar and watch others dance.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Nosferatu

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? COOKIE MONSTAAAHHHHH!!!!

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Beaker or the Proffesor Dude

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Wow, tough one. I have so many. Fav. Jedi: Obi Wan Kenobi. Fav Characters in General: Null Arc Clones, Republic/Imperial Commandos, Cuval Dar Mandalorian Training Sergeants.

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? Gave a bum foodstuffs.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? Not sure.

309Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

comicgeekelly wrote:ROUND 8

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. I can barely make anything with one item. Three will just freak me the fuck out.

Laughing

310Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES. "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" Winston Churchill

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? Doom Patrol (I just wanted a damn ring)

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? The Goods

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Toy Story

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Vegas Baby!

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? New York City with my parents and their Church Chums

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? A turkey sandwich

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? Anything by Pearl Jam

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Microwave, Hot Pocket, plate

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? Burger, Beer, Spinach Dip and chips

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Anything with Arnie

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Writing is for nerds

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? No

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? What?

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Night of the Living Dead

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? The Count

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? The Count

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Blue chick with the Bewbs and Light Saber

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? ??

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? All the comic and horror conventions Amanda has attended with me

311Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ROUND 8

"Uh will there eventually be dinosaurs on this dinosaur tour?"

It was a box of comics, nothing in there but a bunch of punisher cross over titles....

Bringing out the dead, the nic cage movie where he was a paramedic... walked out

Nightmare before Christmas, Cars, Toy Story

Fiance and I went to Niagre, it was awesome.... also anytime I go to Gatlinberg, the family and I do the Hillbilly golf down the hill and have family go kart races.... it gets deadly out there lol

There are no bad vacations because its those memories that make them fun to remember and laugh at... however probably the one I stupidly said I would take my future mother in law with us....

A bank account with an unlimited amount of money... I could take care of my self, family, friends and other loved ones... I could then also help others when in need....

A lot of rap songs fit into this category

Chicken, Salad, bread

Lasagna

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES?
3:10 to Yuma, Tombstone, Jurassic Park

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.)
I use to but now not so much, the most creative I get is trying to restate some biological study in my own words

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.)
Yes, and I get to buy more

I can get to U

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER?
Evidently back in High school dancing = gay... So I got nicknamed the gayest straight dude... in college dancing = getting some. out of college/grad school dancing = getting married
so yes I dance...

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE?
1a. Citizen Kane 1b. Psycho 1c. White Christmas

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET?
Oscar

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET?
Gonzo

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER?
Han Solo (to be honest I have never seen any of the old ones except the first one, yes I know I am a horrible horrible person)

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Gave them a hug after someone the loved died

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU?
A girl I dated skipped school and came to be with me at my aunts funeral...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

312Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

vikoros wrote:Hey... look at that... I'm caught up. whistle

country... does that count as a song? It's all around me here in Oklahoma. Maybe that should have been my wish... "NO. MORE. COUNTRY!"

You know there is a song for this

313Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries." -Wayne's World

The Trigun Maximum manga. It just doesn't have the same feel as the show I fell in love with.

Eragon, what a piece of crap.

Bleh, I hate CGI. I liked Corpse Bride.

I went on a 3 night Disney Cruise and a 4 night stay at Disney World.

I can't really say I've had a bad one.

an all expenses paid scholarship

I really can't stand country.

Noodles+Water+Flavor packet=ramen

anything that will fill me up and not make me feel sick afterwards

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? any of the superhero type movies. Prolly Batman's the best though

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) I do, I haven't recently though.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) A grocery list is about as technical as I get.

No

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Depends on who I'm with, what kind of music is on

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? ...I don't think I've ever seen a movie in black & white. o.o

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Suffleupagus

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Gonzo

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? the Ewoks. ^-^

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? *shrugs* I don't know what I'd consider the "kindest". I know I've done a lot of nice things for people, but nothing huge I don't think.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? My dad has done more kind things for me than anybody else on the planet.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

314Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

1. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I dont want to grow up. Adulthood is depressing.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Youth In Revolt, to get excited for the movie.

3. WHAT’S PLAYING ON YOUR STEREO/IPOD, ETC.?
Vampire Mooose- La Tumba

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Official US Playstation Magazine/ Geek Monthly.

6. FAVORITE SMELL? C'mon, you guys, it's me! b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Meth Breath

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence b. LEAST FAVORITE SOUND? Shrieking kids.

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Knowing mhy loved ones are having troubles and being too far away to do anything about it.

9. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I'm ready for this day to be over.

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Black, Green, Purple
b LEAST FAVORITE COLORS? Blue,White,Pink/red

11. ANSWER THE PHONE OR LET IT GO TO VOICEMAIL? Do I look like a fucking secretary to you?

12. DOGS OR CATS? KITTIES!

13. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Love.

14. FAVORITE FOODS? French Fries, Goldfish crackers, anything chickeny.

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Peanut Butter.

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't even like sitting in a car.

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I sleep with a plush octopus that I got on a trip to the aquarium a few years ago.

18. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY? Wicked cool

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a shitty little mazda 626.

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? My dad.

315Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Turkey, sprouts, vine-ripe tomatoes, thin-sliced purple onion, swiss and mayo on toasted 9-grain bread.

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? I still like receiving real letters in the mail. I don't actually use my e-mail that much. I text a few people.

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Nope. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? I do, but it gives me hives.

165. FLAT-SCREEN HD OR PLASMA TV? HD

166. FAVORITE BEER? I used to like Jack Daniel's Hurricane Punch before they changed the formula.

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? I prefer cool weather, so play in the snow.

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? Ohhh, butter. So much butter...

169. FAVORITE PIE? Apple and sweet potato is a close second

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? Neither.

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Dark chocolate, especially in truffles

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? I have 2 cowgirl hats and a million baseball caps. Laughing

174. LOVE OR MONEY? Both? Laughing Love

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? Never used Skype. I like IM, but no one is never on. I don't even know anyone who chats anymore.

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Did you see the avatar AND the signature? So umm, yeah. Laughing

178. SPICY OR MILD? Mmm, spicy. But I'll pay for it later.

179. WILMA OR BETTY? I liked Wilma, I thought she was too good for Fred.

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Gaiman, now and always.

181. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? Neither.

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Depends on what it is. Plumbing? Definitely hire someone. I just painted the bathroom a couple of weeks ago.

316Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Swiss and American cheese, turkey and ham all toasted together

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? I love sending and receiving snail mail. I have an unlimited texting plan and use about 1000 a month... emails are just for work/school

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Nah. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? I used it when I worked at the radio station... Matt is live on wink 106, playing lady gaga... blah blah blah

166. FAVORITE BEER? Im cheap bud light

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? I like the snow.. At 24 I am a kid at heart

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? butter is clogging my arteries like a jack knifed 18 wheeler

169. FAVORITE PIE? i love apple and cherry pie....

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? merry go rounds make me sick..... i enjoy the rollercoasters...

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? I am just now watching star wars (as in i have not seen all the movies)

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? milk chocolate...

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Baseball caps all the way, but i do own a sweet cowboy hat, leather bought in in nashville

174. LOVE OR MONEY? I have love so I will take money

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? I use facebook chat....

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? I will take Swann, shes good looking

178. SPICY OR MILD? Spicy as long as its not over the top....

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Wilma looked good in white

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Ill take Grant Morrison

181. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? I own an Ipod touch and its awesome....

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? I will attempt to worsen what ever is broken myself.... then call someone to fix my mistakes.....

317Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Ham, butter, potato chips

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? email

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Yup b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? I think I'd have to know what it is if I use it.

165. FLAT-SCREEN HD OR PLASMA TV? flat screen

166. FAVORITE BEER? N/A

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? Stay indoors?

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? no butter

169. FAVORITE PIE? Apple or cherry

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? Both are scary enough to make me wet myself

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Once you go dark you never go back

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Not a fan of hats

174. LOVE OR MONEY? Does this question imply that if I have love I have to have no money or if I have money I can get no love? IT'S TOO CONFUSING!

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? Skype

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Jack

178. SPICY OR MILD? mild

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Betty

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? tie

181. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? I don't even have a cell phone.

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? If I answered love to question 174 I'd say DIY. If I chose money I'd say hire.

318Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Hm, well, when I go to subway, I get a footlong wheat bread, provolone cheese, turkey, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, black olive, vinegar & oil, and parmesean cheese.

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? Real letters are always exciting to get from people. I usually text people.

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Nope. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? Yes

166. FAVORITE BEER? I hate beer

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? lake

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? Extra butter

169. FAVORITE PIE? banana

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? ROLLERCOASTER!!!!

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Dark chocolate

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Neither

174. LOVE OR MONEY? Uhh....well, nobody would want to love a deadbeat. But I wouldn't go after someone strictly for their money. So...idk?

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? Skype's pretty fun. Wink

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Captain Jack ^^

178. SPICY OR MILD? Mild

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Wilma

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Gaiman

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Hire someone, I'm pretty helpless at house things

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

319Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:ROUND 9

so you put butter on your ham sandwich but not the popcorn? affraid

320Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:
comicgeekelly wrote:ROUND 9

so you put butter on your ham sandwich but not the popcorn? affraid

Butter on popcorn makes you hands buttery. I don't care for having butter covered hands while I am trying to enjoy a movie.

321Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

^ fair enough

322Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Meat and cheese. Depending on what kind, possibly mustard and/or oil and vinegar.

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? E-Mail/text.

164. DO YOU TWITTER? No. B: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? Basically nothing but status updates, yeah?

165. FLAT-SCREEN HD OR PLASMA TV? LCD.

166. FAVORITE BEER? My beer experience is limited. Best one I had was probably Newcastle.

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? Both.

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? Extra butter.

169. FAVORITE PIE? Crap, I don't know.

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? Rollercoaster, but only if I've taken some dramamine beforehand.

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars, force powers = awesome, and I pretend that midichlorians don't exist.

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Chocolate.

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Drifter style cowboy hats.

174. LOVE OR MONEY? I love money.

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? IM. Yahoo messenger.

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Elizabeth Swan.

178. SPICY OR MILD? Spicy.

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Wilma.

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Morrison.

181. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? Blackberry. I have an irrational hatred for Macintosh.

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Depends on the job, really.

323Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Philly Cheesesteak fixin's.

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? Text.

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Yes. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? Yes.

165. FLAT-SCREEN HD OR PLASMA TV? I still have a CRT.

166. FAVORITE BEER? I don't drink beer.

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? Snow is fun, but I could spend more time at a lake.

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? I'd rather have no butter than extra butter.

169. FAVORITE PIE? Key lime.

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? Rollercoaster.

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars.

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Dark chocolate.

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Baseball cap.

174. LOVE OR MONEY? Love.

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? None of the above.

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? None of the above.

178. SPICY OR MILD? My tongue prefers spicy, my body prefers mild.

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Wilma. I love them redheads.

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Morrison.

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Do it myself, then hire someone to fix whatever I did wrong.

324Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? right now turkey cause is plenty of that. other times its Peanutbutter and jelly

163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? email

164. DO YOU TWITTER? yes. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? yes its pointless

165. FLAT-SCREEN HD OR PLASMA TV? Its not flatscreen but its nice

166. FAVORITE BEER? root beer... what thats a beer kinda.

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? Snow as long as i go it and doesn't come to me

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? i don't really eat popcorn at the movies red vines are better

169. FAVORITE PIE? pumpkin

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? Rollercoasters i like the old fasioned woooden kind

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Both

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Milk chocolate

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? Baseball i've never owned a cowboy hat the nearest thing i've had is a fedora i do own several ball caps and two beanies

174. LOVE OR MONEY? Love

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? Im

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Which captain Jack? Cause if its captain jack harkness i'd take him

178. SPICY OR MILD? mild i don't like spicy foods

179. WILMA OR BETTY? Wilma. Betty

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Neil

181. IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY? neither

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Hire somebody i don't know what i'm doing.

325Getting to Know You - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 9
162. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? peanut butter and bananna, peanut butter and jam or sub it's pizza sub with pepperoni, cheese and pizzasauce or meatball sub with cheese, meatballs and pizza sauce.
163. E-MAIL, TEXT OR SNAIL MAIL? I don't text and i get more personal emails then mail so, email.

164. DO YOU TWITTER? Nope. b. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TWITTER IS? I do, its where people post a minute by minute accord of their day.

166. FAVORITE BEER? None.

167. PLAY IN THE SNOW OR PARTY AT THE LAKE? I prefer cool weather, so play in the snow.

168. POPCORN – EXTRA BUTTER OR NO BUTTER? I don't like butter nor popcorn.

169. FAVORITE PIE? Apple pie with pumpkin pie a close second

170. ROLLERCOASTER OR MERRY-GO-ROUND? MGR.

171. STAR WARS OR STAR TREK? Star Wars.

172. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE? Milk chocolate.

173. COWBOY HATS OR BASEBALL CAPS? BB caps.

174. LOVE OR MONEY? idk.

175. SKYPE, IM OR CHAT? I chat with my friends on facebook and thats about it.

176. CAPTAIN JACK, WILL TURNER OR ELIZABETH SWANN? Jack, my personal favorite and someone i'd want to be if i ever took up pirateing.

178. SPICY OR MILD? Mild but i'm trying out spicy.

179. WILMA OR BETTY? not really either.

180. NEIL GAIMAN OR GRANT MORRISON? Morrison but Gaiman's a strong writer and i haven't read as much Gaiman.

182. D-I-Y OR HIRE SOMEONE? Depends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum