Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Know You

+61
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Matt
Mnemosis
CherriesJubilee
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
deadbolt85
kidspider2099
vikoros
blue halo
supervenom
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
shark6495
C's Lady
gangsternerd
Ric Magnum
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Demonweasel
Spider_Fan14
Denim
Gandicles
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Esbat
AlienIncognito
melvinlikechris
Silent K
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
Airwolf
SexyToaster
shining knight
superdoug
Cliff
alucardbarnivous
Batman25JM
Nymn
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
potatojoe
tstrike99
Captain Painway
Splitty
Ska
prescribeddrone
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
riv1
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
FroZen
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
flux336
65 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 22]

276Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

YOU ASK A QUESTION! COMPILATION – All the #110 questions in one place. These questions work just like the others. Change the answers to reflect yourself.

FLUX336:YOU ASK A QUESTION! If I started a book club on POP! would anyone participate?
I would totally join now that I am back in school I have free time for books

COMICGEEKELLY: What's for dinner?
- Arby's with curly fries and a mountain dew, did I mention exams are near by

POTATOEJOE: WHOSE RESPONSIBLE for THIS? You are!

GANDICLES: Will you let me borrow fourteen thousand dollars? I really want a new motorcycle...
As soon as I win the lotto..... but only you because you asked first

NYMN: Do you know? Do you know? Do you know?
the muffin man?

SPIDER_FAN14:
What real life person would you want as a Black Lantern
Josh Cribs.

SKA: When is PoP going to create an anime section?
- anime? what is that... is that a restaurant? I would love to eat some good anime Smile

TOMER SOIKER: If I should execute one PoP!ster to set an example, who should it be?
well since you have the idea, you should just walk around and go all two face on people. flip a coin and let the coin decide who dies....

COMBOMO:
What canceled TV Show would you most like to see return?
Kings, at least just a second season

DR.WADEFUCKINGMCNASTY: If you were a hip-hop artist, what would your name be (assuming you can't use your real name)?
MC word smith

SHARK6495: What is your favorite Pizza place?
Hungry Howies

SUPERVENOM: What is your favorite brand of rum?
Most likely it would be bacardi Smile

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

277Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

FLUX336:YOU ASK A QUESTION! If I started a book club on POP! would anyone participate?

- Nope.

- A delicious burger from Islands.

POTATOEJOE: WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS?

- Me. You wanna fight about it?

GANDICLES: Will you let me borrow fourteen thousand dollars? I really want a new motorcycle...

- I would, but I'm you, and therefore I can't.

- Who knows?

SPIDER_FAN14: What real life person would you want as a Black Lantern

- None. Why would you want this? That's almost as bad of an idea as cloning velociraptors. Secondary answer: Teddy Rossevelt.

- NEVER. But seriously, I talked to Knize about it and it sounded like he was thinking about it.

TOMER SOIKER: If I should execute one PoP!ster to set an example, who should it be?

- Gandicles. Seriously, fuck that guy.

COMBOMO: What canceled TV Show would you most like to see return?

- Damn you for making me choose.

DR.WADEFUCKINGMCNASTY: If you were a hip-hop artist, what would your name be (assuming you can't use your real name)?

- Doctor Mongoose.

- Knockout Pizza, Cusimano's, Oggi's, Any of the cheap places (I.E. Pizza hut/Little Caesar's)

- I've never had rum.

278Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- Probably not every month, but I'd occasionally try to.

- Pizza...and for dessert: more pizza.

- mario

- Getting to Know You - Page 12 Brian_fellows_crazy-1

- I know what you did last summer.

SPIDER_FAN14:
What real life person would you want as a Black Lantern
- Jim Morrison

- When they get 12154 yes votes, before they get 3 no votes.

- No comment.

COMBOMO:
What canceled TV Show would you most like to see return?
- Pretender

- Mo Beer

- Local place called Fricano's Too.

- Myer's Dark Rum

279Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

But seriously, folks, I need 14k to roll this bad boy out the door:

Getting to Know You - Page 12 2010-Honda-Fury-bike-wallpaper

So come on, people, it's the holidays, a time to be generous, and help those less employed.

280Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

YOU ASK A QUESTION! COMPILATION – All the #110 questions in one place. These questions work just like the others. Change the answers to reflect yourself.

FLUX336: YOU ASK A QUESTION! If I started a book club on POP! would anyone participate?
- I'll help with at least suggestions and polls, sure.

- Don't know, it's just early noon. Probably tuna or pastrami sandwiches.

- Flux.

- What are you willing to do for this sum of money? Not that I can help you...

- The Batusi? Nay.

SPIDER_FAN14: What real life person would you want as a Black Lantern?
- Rasputin.

SKA: When is PoP! going to create an anime section?
- Not in our lifetime. Your boyfriend is the greatest naysayer in the subject.

(Now watch them fight...)

- Anyone who didn't give an answer is now on the list.

- Firefly.

- The Soaker.

- I have to settle on several crappy pizza places in my city. Can't say any of them is really a favorite.

- Never drank rum...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

281Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

We need more answers!!

282Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? Mr' Jetson!

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? I enjoy giving it out, but only when I'm in costume!

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? I...I don't know...

124. DIGITAL OR TRADITIONAL CAMERA? I'm all digital now!

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? Muffins!

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? There are tons! Aliens, Star Wars, Star Trek II...I'll stop, because it'll end up being a long list.

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? I'm pretty sure it was an issue of Amazing Spider-Man! I forget the number.

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? I forget, my parents used to bring me to a lot of movies when I was little.

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? Incredibles, Secret Of Nimh, Heavy Metal, Rock & Rule, Rescuers Down Under, Surf's Up, Nausiccaa, Robin Hood

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? No, I'm not into sports.

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? Read a book, go online, watch a movie, play a game...anything as long as it doesn't involve going outside!

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? Just one...

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Chicken and/or turkey, a couple slices of tomato, some lettuce, and a bit of olive oil.

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? Nothing! Unless a friend comes over and wants to do something.

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Strange, I think he has a cooler look.

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC.) Depends on the game!

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES? Sims and Starcraft/Warcraft.

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? None!

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? George Carlin, Robin Williams, Lewis Black

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears

283Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

quote]Nymn: Do you know? Do you know? Do you know?[/quote]

No one got it!

284Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? Fred Flintstone

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? watch cheesy '80s horror movies while drunk.

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? its more fun than WUMB was ever.

124. DIGITAL OR TRADITIONAL CAMERA? traditional 35mm

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? Doughnuts ftw

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? Star Wars original trilogy, Gojira, Gamera: Guardian of the Universe, Spider-man 2, Iron Man, the Terminater, Aliens, Predator, Quartermass and the Pit, X the Unknown, Them! (1954), the Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? um some issue of Judge Dredd that dealt with a nast alien carnivorous plant

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? E. T. the Extraterrestrial

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? Wonder Woman, Turok: Son of Stone, hellboy: Sword of Storms, Hellboy: Blood & Iron, Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Green Lantern: First Flight, Transformers the Animated Movie

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? hell no. football bores the crap out of me.

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? dress appropriately

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? one, just English and not very well Laughing

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? turkey and cheese

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? probably working unfortunately.

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Dr Strange

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC. ) no not really.

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES? I dont play computer games because they always require you to constantly modify your computer.

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? onion rings

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Weird Al Yankovic

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? right now its the night by Disturbed

285Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 7

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? George

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? i've been passing out candy for the past while.

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? For the fun enviroment

124. DIGITAL OR TRADITIONAL CAMERA? Digital

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? I prefer muffins, but I eat doughnuts

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? Star Trek (2009), Star Wars (all of them), I Robot, not much besides that.

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? can't really remember

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? Hercules

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? most pixar movies, Aladin, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Lilo and Stitch, a bunch more i can't list now.

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? Nope.

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? Put on all my snow gear and start plowing.

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? Only English, tried learning Klingon over summer but no avail.

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? peanut butter, jam and bananas not in that order.

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? new episodes of Batman and Star Wars, not much besides that.

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Dr. Strange

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC.) never played any.

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES? loved playing Ghost Master on my PC, but none at the moment

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? french fries

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? the guy who does the impressions of Steven Segal on MadTV, Steve Carrel, Patton Oswalt, Jeff Dunham

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? Day that i die by Good Charlotte

286Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FLUX336: YOU ASK A QUESTION! If I started a book club on POP! would anyone participate?
don't got the time. sorry.

probably BurgerKing.

Are you talking about reality itself? then I say the Great Old Ones. Cthulhu for President!!!!!!!!

don't have that kind of cash. I work at Wal*Mart remember. Laughing

*in a german accent* I know nooootthhhinnnng!

H. P. Lovecraft

not sure. I'm waiting for it too. Wink

me. so I can copme back as a zombie and eat everyone's brains.

- Farscape

- Greasy the Klown
- Pizzahut

- Captain Morgan

287Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ROUND 7

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? Fred Flintstone

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? Trick R Treat!

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? Because its awesome!

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? Doughnuts.

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? Star Wars

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? Batman: Death in the Family GN.

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? Purple Rain with my mom.

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? A Goofy Movie,

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? Sometimes

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? Shovel the bitch.

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? Two

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Chicken

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? At home checking out PoP!

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Dr. Strange.

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC.) The family plays Adult Charades and its crazy the shit people come up with (Pussy Juice on Fire, Godzilla wants a hot dog)

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES?

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? Fries.

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Hmmmm... Katt Williams, Carlos Mencia, Gabriel Iglesias, Ernie G.

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? Hoobastank "The Reason"

288Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to skip some of the rounds I missed. I may go back and do them in random order.

121. FRED FLINTSTONE OR GEORGE JETSON? Jetson.

122. HALLOWEEN – TRICK OR TREAT OR GIVE OUT CANDY? Give out candy, I guess, because I usually stay home and party

123. WHY DO YOU POST ON POP? A rare place on the internet not filled with screaming assholes. Even rarer when it comes to comics.

125. DOUGHNUTS OR MUFFINS? I love a good muffin.

126. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI FILMS? Star Trek II, VI, Ghostbusters (sort of counts)

127. WHAT IS THE FIRST COMIC BOOK YOU PURCHASED? It's an issue of Batman, the cover is a close up of his face with a big gun to it. My mom bought it for me when I was home sick from elementary school. It's in the 300s or so. Wait...first appearance of Film Freak, so that makes it...Batman #395, from 1986. Man, '86 was a good year.

128. WHAT IS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW IN THEATERS? Probably E.T (1982)

129. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED FILMS? I saw Aladdin way too much for a high school kid, but original Transformers movie all the way

130. DO YOU WATCH THE SUPERBOWL? Yup. Still glowing from Giants '07 win.

131. IT’S SNOWING OUTSIDE, WHAT DO YOU DO? Avoid it like toxic ash.

132. HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK? English, barely.

133. WHAT’S IN YOUR SANDWICH? Everything but lettuce. It's the packing material of sandwiches. And good spicy mustard. The fancy shit.

134. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? At home with the Mrs. Occasionally out with friends seeing a movie if there's something good, but I have to work Saturdays, so it's just another weeknight for me.

135. DR. STRANGE OR DR. FATE? Dr. Strange.

136. ARE YOU GOOD AT PARTY GAMES? (CHARADES, CATCHPHRASE, ETC.) I used to be really good at Trivial Pursuit, but I fear those days are behind me. I do okay when we play games at the in-laws.

137. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COMPUTER GAMES? I haven't PC gamed in years. The last one to told my interest was Diablo 2, but I played a shitload of Civilization III and its spin-offs until a couple of years ago.

138. FRENCH FRIES, ONION RINGS OR TATER TOTS? Fries.

139. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Denis Leary, Patton Oswalt, Chris Rock

140. ONE SONG THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER? Right now its "Invaders Must Die" by the Prodigy. I imagine it as the theme music for the supernatural road race comic I'm writing and it puts me in the mood to write fast driving and big, fantastic violence.

http://www.demonweasel.com

289Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

possibly

shake and bake chicken with vegatables and mashed tomatoes smothered in ketchup

Haruhi Suzimiya

sorry, i don't have that much

*in canadian accent* Aboot what?

Napolean Bonapart

summer 2010 maybe?
Lee, a co-founder dying will bring despair upon everyone.

- tie between My Name is Earl, JLU, Legion of Superheroes and Teen Titans

- Xanathos
- Jake's Pizza in my downtown area

- none

290Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Someone who is an artist, start drawing--together, if you'd like--Grigori Rasputin, Napolean Bonaparte, Teddy Roosevelt, Jim Morrison, Jesus Christ, Elvis Presley, and H.P. Lovecraft. Josh Cribbs isn't dead yet, but I guess a football player would really diversify the entirety of the pic.

291Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:10 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:Someone who is an artist, start drawing--together, if you'd like--Grigori Rasputin, Napolean Bonaparte, Teddy Roosevelt, Jim Morrison, Jesus Christ, Elvis Presley, and H.P. Lovecraft. Josh Cribbs isn't dead yet, but I guess a football player would really diversify the entirety of the pic.

scratch

292Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

ROUND 8
141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES.
"Crave fear. Kill ego. Run from praise. Shrink time. And question blindness." - Tony Kaye, director

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING?
I can't remember the number, but it's the one where Storm "killed" Marrow. It was so out of character and stupid. Then it turns out that it didn't mean anything.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS?
The Spirit

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES?
Coraline, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
The drive out to the Grand Canyon was amazing.

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
A ski trip in Colorado. Ugh, fuck skiing.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?
Probably to have good health.

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN?
"Big Girls Don't Cry" - Fergie

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS
Grilled chicken, sauteed spinach and angel hair pasta

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL?
This. Getting to Know You - Page 12 Img1247976166699-1

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? The Matrix, Long Kiss Goodnight, Underworld, The Mummy, Hellboy II: The Golden Army

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Yes.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Shocked...too many lesson plans...

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING?
Almost. I get stuck around W and then I'm fine.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? Dance, baby, dance!

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? The Philadelphia Story. I love James Stewart so much. I love you

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Grover!

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Kermit

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? R2-D2

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? I took a friend of a friend some chicken soup, medicine and Sprite when they were sick. He wasn't very likable, but I didn't want him to die. Laughing

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU?
My aunt sent me a care package with my favorite foods, because I was stuck somewhere with gross food.

293Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES. "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed." - Theodore Roosevelt

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? X-Men: New Age of Apocalypse. God, I hate Chris Bachalo's art.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? Hmm, probably Babylon A.D.

144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Appleseed, Appleseed Ex Machina.

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? None of them really stand out.

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? Probably when I went on the Boy Scout National Jamboree in 2005. Camping for nine days on an Army base in Virginia in the middle of July and only being allowed to wear uncomfortable scout uniforms sucked. Though the tour of the East Coast for the two weeks after that was okay for the most part.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? Some form of superpower.

148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? I can' think of any off the top of my head.

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Cream cheese, fettuccine pasta, and chicken. I've got a recipe somewhere for making alfredo sauce with cream cheese.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Whatever satisfies my cravings and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? I've got too many to list. In recent memory, though: Crank 2, Taken, Transporter 3, Transformers 2.

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Very rarely.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Nope.

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? I don't think I've ever tried. Probably not.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? I may not always be dancing, but I'm certainly not sitting in the corner.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Sin City.

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? The Yip Yips.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? I have two: Statler and Waldorf.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Luke Skywalker.

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? There's nothing that stands out, but I seem to be the first one my friends call whenever they need help with something non-school related.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? I'd have to say my parents continuing to pay for my college tuition despite my less than stellar track record.

294Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Someone who is an artist, start drawing--together, if you'd like--Grigori Rasputin, Napolean Bonaparte, Teddy Roosevelt, Jim Morrison, Jesus Christ, Elvis Presley, and H.P. Lovecraft. Josh Cribbs isn't dead yet, but I guess a football player would really diversify the entirety of the pic.

scratch
Black Lantern group.

ROUND 8
"This world is comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."
- Horace Walpole
(Only know a few facts about ol'Walpole, but that quote stuck with me.)

Majority of the latest Supergirl series. It was so jumbled, I couldn't appreciate it fully.

Ghost Rider (I was so embarrassed to have dragged someone to it with me.)

The Nightmare Before Christmas and Mirror Mask kind of counts.

Traveling up and down the New England coast. (Surprisingly not a beach, and my trip to Chicago was a close second.)

Went to Indiana to see my sister during a "vacation" thing with my mom and dad. Sucked.

I'd wish for everything to go right. I'm sure that's too vague and it'll monkey-paw me. Laughing

Nickelback's one song. I know they have a bunch of albums and a bunch of tracks in each album, but it is all technically one long, awful song.

Buttery bread, cheese, and grill. Wink Ah, the awesomeness and suckiness of bachelorhood.

Deep Dish Pizza. (I'm not too picky. Put some Italian ingredients inside and you'll be pretty much perfect.)
Getting to Know You - Page 12 24484_285

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? So many...Equilibrium, District 9, Crank and Crank 2: High Voltage, The Matrix trilogy, Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 (Technically one film.), and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY?
Very rare occasions. I should write more, I feel. I kind of like it.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING?
Nope. Took a class, though.

I can reach "W" and then I pause. So, no.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER?
On that super rare occasion I went to a stupid school dance...I danced. Reasonably. Didn't go crazy, just kind of do what most do, go with the motion Nothing fancy, even if I want to.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE?
Harvey. Such an oddball comedy. Hit me just right. I almost got it on dvd, but it was colorized and was afraid it'd take the charm away with all the ugly, bright colors.
Getting to Know You - Page 12 Harvey
(Can't say I'm a Jimmy Stewart fan, but I liked this and Rope a whole lot.)

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET?
Vaguely remember watching this. Ernie? Sure. Hoots the Owl.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET?
This is more like it. Uh...outside the box with Boober.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER?
Quinlan Vos

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Gave my brother $200 so that he wouldn't get kicked out of the house. It was to replace the money he stole from my dad. This was when I was my first year of high school. He had a coke habit. Got together with some girl and moved in with her within that month anyway. Didn't give dad back the money, and he's yet to pay me back since...I think I was 16. I am now 23. Carry the 3...8 years.

While living with that girlfriend, I'm pretty sure he was the culprit who stole my wallet with $130 dollars, library card, I.D., and several irreplaceable pictures. *sigh*
No worries, I'm not bitter. I still do good things. That was a rant, by the by, that was just a whole lot of money for me at the time and my bro just didn't treat me at all like I was his...well, his brother.

My mom helping me out with my Christmas gifts my first year of college.

295Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah, a new round. It feels good, man. drunken <---We need something better than this to indicate feeling high and happy at the same time. In other words, :bliss:.

ROUND 8
"People prove their stupidity by not listening." I forgot who said that.

Magneto and the Metal Men. I forgot which issue, but it was stupid all around. At least the art was good.

Batman and Robin. I raged in public. I NEVER rage in public (in other words, I actually said what was on my mind rather than thinking angrily at the movie screen like I ususally do when I watch something bad). I almost became a red lantern that day. Laughing

The Nightmare Before Christmas is the only one that comes to mind atm. I don't care for most of them. Maybe James and the Giant Peach.

When my family drove to Montana from Calgary. On e the way to Montana (we left in the morning), the sky was filled with so many stars and such. Being a space-geek, this was a highlight for me.

I don't recall. I'm sure it was during the summer though. I hate doing anything during the summer other than sitting in front of the AC.

Complete and utter control over every aspect of the universe.

Anything by Taylor Swift.

Rice, bell peppers, and ground beef.

Pizza with all my favorite toppings followed by hot sex with jessica Alba.

What? Laughing

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES?
The Matrix series, Most Tarantino movies, all Die Hard movies (I never saw the last one though so count that one out), The Bourne trilogy, most martial arts movies (epsecially imported ones), most superhero movies, most sci-fi movies (yes, even Ultraviolet Laughing ).

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.)
Yes. Poetry and converting a novel into graphic novel form. I write short stories here and there.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.)
Yes. patient charts, papers (research and otherwise). I write articles for the hospital newsletter ("newspaper" but the thing really is a giant pamplet). This could count as creative expect no creativity is needed for it (and my wonderful wit is largely unappreciated *sob*).

Yes. I didn't know I could do that. Laughing

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER?
Sit in a corner. I dance only when trying to make a fool out myself. Laughing

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE?
None I can recall.

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Super-Grover. Fuck yo regular Grover! Mine has a cape and a funny helmet thing! Bitches don't know!

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET?
I was always partial to Fonzie Bear. Not sure why.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER?
Darth Vader.

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
I took the blame for wreaking something. I almost got kicked out of school for it.

Whenever people stand-up for me, something that doesn't happen very often.

296Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

141. TELL US ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTES. "The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives." ~ Albert Schweitzer

142. WHAT COMIC DO YOU REGRET BUYING? this manga called Dragon Knights. definitely aimed at women. ugh.

143. WHAT IS THE WORST FILM YOU EVER SAW IN THEATERS? White Chicks ftw.
144. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE CGI/STOP ANIMATION MOVIES? Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts (1963), Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, Monsters vs Aliens, 9

145. BEST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? family Trip to the southwest around 2000. went to Tuscon Arizona and visited the Sonoran Desert Museum and took a early morning hike in Catalina State Park. Saw some coyotes, a collard lizard, and a hummingbird. We also visited San Diego and went to the zoo and SeaWorld. Both were fantastic.

146. WORST VACATION YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON? never had a bad vacation so far.

147. YOU BEEN GIVEN ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR? to have a nice job living in the southwest, as far away from Illinois as I can get.
148. SONG YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN? the Macarena.

149. MAKE DINNER WITH ONLY THREE ITEMS. Bread, bologna, and cheese. very simple and easy to make.

150. YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT MEAL? anything that is somewhat filling and isn't expensve.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Cliffhanger, Predator, Transformers, Transformers 2, ect.......

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) never. not since collage.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Nope.

154. CAN YOU SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WITHOUT PAUSING? nope.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? sit in a corner and drink.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Them! (1954)

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Grover.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Beaker and Gonzo.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Darth Bane

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? When i was working at McDonald's I took a co-worker home even though I didn't really know him.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? A friend gave me a lift home after I somewhat wrecked my car. this was in my high school days.

297Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

"My spider-sense is tingling!"
"As a matter of fact, I am happy to see you."

I bought the first issue of a Batman/Lobo crossover that I thought was pretty bad...

In recent memory, The Spirit! I seriously almost walked out.

Incredibles!

My trip to Ireland was very fun!

A family trip to Canada. Man, it was boring.

Right now, that someone I care a lot about to get better.

There's some Ben Folds song I hear on the radio I hear sometimes I can't stand.

Rotini pasta, chicken and some tomatoes.

I'm easy. A nice poptart would be perfect if I was in the right mood.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Matrix, Aliens...hrm, I'm sure there's more.

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Once in a while. Just stories.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Not really.

Not without pausing!

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? DAAAAAANCE!

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? I like this one called My Man Godfrey. It's hilarious!

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? I always liked Oscar.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Rowlf! I love that dog.

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? I have to go with Han!

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? Made someone a gift they liked when they were feeling down.

When a friend gave me a hug when I was feeling down but I wasn't letting anyone know.

298Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

flux336 wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:scratch
Black Lantern group.
Ok, now I get it. Smile

BlueMaxx wrote:
"This world is comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."
- Horace Walpole
(Only know a few facts about ol'Walpole, but that quote stuck with me.)
I like this one.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Ah, a new round. It feels good, man. drunken <---We need something better than this to indicate feeling high and happy at the same time. In other words, :bliss:.

I'm happy that you're happy. Laughing

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Yes. I didn't know I could do that. Laughing
You learn something new everyday. Smile

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? Super-Grover. Fuck yo regular Grover! Mine has a cape and a funny helmet thing! Bitches don't know!

Yeah, well Grover, TURNS INTO Super-Grover. So, it's like extra!! Laughing

Nymn wrote:
In recent memory, The Spirit! I seriously almost walked out.
Agreed. I actually found someone doing exit polls on the movie and I ripped it to shreds. Damn movie.

299Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

ROUND 8

"The only reason why God created man is because he was disappointed with the monkey." - Mark Twain

Too many to count. Mostly back issues I bough over the years, so the loss of money wasn't that hard.

Mr. Nanny

Coraline, The Incredibles, Ratatouille

Never been on vacation...

The one I haven't been to.

For 100 more wishes.

99% of anything playing on the radio nowadays.

A plate of humus, pine nuts and olive oil.

Giant plate of pasta with any sauce.

151. FAVORITE ACTION MOVIES? The original Indiana Jones[i] trilogy, [i]Terminator 2, True Romance

152. DO YOU WRITE CREATIVELY? (POETRY, NOVELS, SCRIPTS, ETC.) Not as much as I wish.

153. DO YOU DO A LOT OF TECHNICAL WRITING? (MEMOS, LESSON PLANS, ETC.) Yes.

Not really.

155. DO YOU DANCE OR SIT IN THE CORNER? I love my dark, cold, lonely corner.

156. FAVORITE FILM IN BLACK AND WHITE? Schindler's List

157. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM SESAME STREET? None.

158. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE MUPPET? Kermit and Fozzie

159. FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER? Darth Vader and Yoda

160. THE KINDEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE FOR SOMEONE ELSE? Protected a former co-worker from a bitchy, superior former co-worker.

161. THE KINDEST THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? Over a year ago my then new boss helped me with a serious personal problem although he knew me for barely a few weeks.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

300Getting to Know You - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting to Know You Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah, I know... I'm way behind here.

1. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Writer/Filmmaker

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
501st and Imperial Commando Novel by Karen Traviss

3. WHAT’S PLAYING ON YOUR STEREO/IPOD, ETC.?
Project 86

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Kingsburg

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Ummm... once upon a time it was Wizard. Now probably Script.

6. FAVORITE SMELL? Vanilla b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? bananas (I'm allergic and the smell sometimes sets me off)

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Mario Coin sound

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? have to puke but can't

9. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Snooze!

10. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue
b LEAST FAVORITE COLORS? Red

11. ANSWER THE PHONE OR LET IT GO TO VOICEMAIL? answer before the first ring is done

12. DOGS OR CATS? cats if anything... sad story about my last dog... .for another time perhaps.

13. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Faith

14. FAVORITE FOODS? Frito Chili Pie

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? nope... just got my first ever ticket two weeks ago (I'm 27).

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope

18. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY? freak me out... I'm tall so I hate lightning.

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 89 Honda Prelude

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Gary Gygax

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum