Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite kind of sandwiches

+19
Que
The Ignored One
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
Nymn
FroZen
Administrator
Esbat
MillionDollarGeek
alucardbarnivous
BlueMaxx
Foxy
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Combo Mo
superdoug
Airwolf
Silent K
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Favorite kind of sandwiches 1253154966773

I was just curious, what's your favorite kind of sandwich? Wink

2Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I also love sandwiches.

The first that springs to mind is the Firehouse Hook and Ladder, fully loaded, no onions.

I also love Reubens.

And PB and J.

Oooooo....one of the best sandwiches I ever ate was at Margaritaville...Cuban Meatloaf sandwich. I cut myself when I found out if was off the menu.

Cubans are pretty fucking awesome.

Sandwiches are probably the best thing on Earth.

3Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I personally go for the classic Philly cheese steak sandwiches. I love PB and jelly but only when seperate not together (I'm weird like that). And, for whatever reason, I have a weakness for mountains of lettuce in my sandwiches. scratch

4Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

subbb - butterball turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, cheeeese and mayo and some red peppers - and if possible maybe onions....>_> now im super hungry

5Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Subway BMT with spicy mustard, creamy italian, and everything but pickles and onions (they use white onion, and that's just wrong on a sandwich)

PB&J, if it's strawberry jam.

My own creation: Various lunch meats (I like roast beef and ham), thick Blue Cheese dressing, alfalfa/broccoli sprouts, tomatos, and smoky cheddar cheese, generally on a bakery roll of some sort, my favorite being onion rolls.

6Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ice cream. Laughing
Favorite kind of sandwiches IceCreamSandwich

7Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

One of my all-time favorite homemade sandwiches is thus:

Take 6 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (still connected), slice it so you have a top and bottom bun, throw your various meats and cheeses and condiments on it...maybe something crunchy...chips, cheetos, etc....

Place the top bun on, microwave it for about 15 seconds, and then slice this thing into 6 individual sandwiches. It's like sandwich sliders!

ALLGH ALLGH ALLGH ALLGH!

8Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

There's this store in South San Francisco called Little Lucca's and it's literally a shack but the lines are always curving inside then out the door. But they have this hot sauce and garlic sauce that they add to every sandwich that just makes it incredible. My staple here is a full Roast beef with everything but onions, extra pickles, Provolone cheese and extra hot and garlic sauce, one side hot, one side garlic. This may sound silly but keeping them separate on the sandwich makes all the difference in the world in taste for me.

Last edited by Hannibal king on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

duuuude, sandwhiches are one of my fave foods. Yum yum yum, all kinds any kind.

10Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oooh, during C2E2 we have to go to Lucky's. Their sandwiches are insane. Meat, cheese, fries, coleslaw, tomatoes. So good. If anyone watches Man vs Food it's where Adam did the challenge in Chicago.

http://www.foxyart.net

11Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vaginas. With my penis in the middle. Hardy har-har. I'm surprised by all you P.o.P!ers. Answering honestly...what's wrong with all of you.

...I like BLTs with slightly toasted white-bread. Oh, and call me lame, but grilled cheese sandwichs rock.

12Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BLT/ham & cheese triple decker
Cheese Quesadilla
Italian hoagie
Dietz and Watson Corn Beef on a longroll with mayo and jewish pickle
Chocolate, peanut butter, banana, and marshmellow fluff
Cheesesteak with pepperoni, jewish pickle, and ketchup
Grilled Chicken on a grilled pita with mayo and lettuce
Tuna fish with a hint of onion powder on white bread
Toasted Bagel with butter and Philly cream cheese
Grilled Pork Roll on a toasted bagel with muenster cheese
Cheddar cheeseburger with bacon, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, jewish pickle, and raw onions

Last edited by alucardbarnivous on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

13Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hannibal king wrote:There's this store in South San Francisco called Little Lucca's and it's literally a shack but the lines are always curving inside then out the door. But they have this hot sauce and garlic sauce that they add to every sandwich that just makes it incredible. My staple here is a full Roast beef with everything but onions, extra pickles, Provolone cheese and extra hot and garlic sauce, one side hot, one side garlic. This may sound silly but keeping them separate on the sandwich makes all the difference in the world in taste for me.

Favorite kind of sandwiches Homer%20drool

Foxy wrote:Oooh, during C2E2 we have to go to Lucky's. Their sandwiches are insane. Meat, cheese, fries, coleslaw, tomatoes. So good. If anyone watches Man vs Food it's where Adam did the challenge in Chicago.

I want to go to there.

BlueMaxx wrote:
...I like BLTs with slightly toasted white-bread. Oh, and call me lame, but grilled cheese sandwichs rock.

Yes and Yes. Grilled Cheese with Mayo instead of butter is KINDA NUTS!

14Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Vaginas. With my penis in the middle. Hardy har-har. I'm surprised by all you P.o.P!ers. Answering honestly...what's wrong with all of you.

Loose meat sandwich with a vienna sausage?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

15Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will find me a Lucky's this weekend.

16Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:38 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OMG! Are you insane? That will kill me!

17Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crunchy Peanut Butter on two slices of whole grain double fiber wheat bread, lightly toasted, with slices from a slightly bruised yellow banana, with a light drizzling of honey.

http://realityfugitives.com/

18Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Esbat wrote:Crunchy Peanut Butter on two slices of whole grain double fiber wheat bread, lightly toasted, with slices from a slightly bruised yellow banana, with a light drizzling of honey.

Okay, now that you've gotten your Catgirl sex outta the way, what do you want on your sandwich!?

19Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.insanewiches.com/

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

20Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Vaginas. With my penis in the middle. Hardy har-har. I'm surprised by all you P.o.P!ers. Answering honestly...what's wrong with all of you.

Loose meat sandwich with a vienna sausage?
Berliner Bratwurst inside...in between tightly trimmed turkey slices.

Laughing I complimented and "defended" the imaginary girl's vagina. Oh, me. Heh.

21Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:http://www.insanewiches.com/
I'd eat it. Although, I'm pretty sure the arm and leg aren't edible. *sigh*
Favorite kind of sandwiches Coffin

22Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:02 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like simple sandwhiches:

Bacon on white bread
Hot ham and cheese
Subway Roastbeef, Mayo, and cheese on white
PB & J (strawberry perserves for jelly)
Just about any Italian beef sandwhich

23Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I love sandwiches! I usually just make them myself. Mostly they're turkey and/or chicken with lettuce, tomato, olive oil and some butter. Having one of those with a bowl of soup makes for a great dinner!

24Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandwiches are awesome and even though I love Subway, the types are unlimited in variety and deliciousness.

25Favorite kind of sandwiches Empty Re: Favorite kind of sandwiches Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Meat+cheese minus veggies = yay

I like all types. Philly Cheese steak is awesome. Pepper turkey and cheese is good. My fave has been the Classic Italian at Quizno's or the Italian BMT

Genoa salami, pepperoni, ham and provolone cheese with a little ranch sauce = WIN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum