Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of serial killer would you be?

+17
Thundermatts
Time Consumer
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
ajorton
supervenom
Esbat
shining knight
FroZen
Administrator
Astro13Zombie
The_Donster
ChrisToPhenom
Topcat
Foxy
BlueMaxx
riv1
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What kind of serial killer would you be? Empty What kind of serial killer would you be? Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_serial_killer_would_you_be

I am a Disorganized Visionary.

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institutions.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got the same one. Creepy. We should go all Natural Born Killers. Or Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. I get to be Henry. neutral

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Organized Visionary

" You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institutions, not on Death Row. "

At least we'd all be in the looney bin together. Laughing

http://www.foxyart.net

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Well, at least I know my eyes will be kept in a jar. Rather than left on the floor for someone to step on. Heh. Wink (No, I'm not winking. Ha!)

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same as Foxy: Organized Visionary.

Guess as far as killers go, I'm pretty lame.

(But that's okay; I'd still get to hang out w/ you guys... What kind of serial killer would you be? Cat_chipper)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Totally. We can kill all the unsuspecting hobos we want until the crack o'dawn! blush

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Organized Visionary

You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institutions, not on Death Row.

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We should form our own gang, & set up a cool place for all us killers to hang out & swap stories, souvenir photographs, etc.

I vote we start up a bar & call it Club Baby Seal. We can set up shop right across the street from Coyote Dougly.What kind of serial killer would you be? Burglar

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

See, at first I thought you were asking me to give you my trade secrets. Luckily for you, that wasn't the case :P Here's my crazy results:

Disorganized and Gain-Oriented: You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got the same as Foxy and Topcat.......and ChrisToPhenom. Laughing

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome to the Club...Baby Seal

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool. That ones new. We need diversity. Wink

Topcat wrote:We should form our own gang, & set up a cool place for all us killers to hang out & swap stories, souvenir photographs, etc.

I vote we start up a bar & call it Club Baby Seal. We can set up shop right across the street from Coyote Dougly.What kind of serial killer would you be? Burglar
I nominate REDRUM as our bar/hangout. yes Twisted Evil

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

Topcat wrote:We should form our own gang, & set up a cool place for all us killers to hang out & swap stories, souvenir photographs, etc.

I nominate REDRUM as our bar/hangout. yes Twisted Evil
Laughing Wink

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:I got the same as Foxy and Topcat.......and ChrisToPhenom. Laughing
Seems like there is some organization with you guys. Control of your darksides. You have to keep RIV1 and I in check, 'kay? spawn happy

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oooh - I like *that* name!

And for the rest rooms, we can have "Organized" and "Disorganized."

And just imagine what we can put in the vending machines! What kind of serial killer would you be? Icon_vhappy

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Oooh - I like *that* name!
And for the rest rooms, we can have "Organized" and "Disorganized."
Thanks. And things could get interesting with the latter. Maybe bad, but that'll be fun for the rest of us. don't know

Topcat wrote:Oooh - I like *that* name!
And just imagine what we can put in the vending machines! What kind of serial killer would you be? Icon_vhappy
surprised ...totally. afro Hrm...knives with duct-tape handles to get rid of those finger prints. Gloves (of course), ski-masks, ampules of chloroform, ampules of Strychnine (for poisoners and "Black Widows"), 20oz bottle of bleach...man, this could be good. So many things to put in them!

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder what kind of finger food will be served at REDRUM?

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Disorganized and Gain-Oriented

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Sounds like we need to start our own gang Spidey Shocked

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'm changing my name to Jesse James!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandra Bullock, look out....

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe we should hold a serial killer convention. We'll call it, like in Sandman, Cereal Convention.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved that damn story! Lets do it!

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Maybe we should hold a serial killer convention. We'll call it, like in Sandman, Cereal Convention.
Laughing Laughing

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm an Organized Visionary:
You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institutions, not on Death Row.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum