Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man in Coma for 23 Years...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man in Coma for 23 Years... Empty Man in Coma for 23 Years... Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't even imagine...

2Man in Coma for 23 Years... Empty Re: Man in Coma for 23 Years... Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read that. Just insane the things that happen in the world.

Just flipping past NBC and Jay Leno's opening monologue mentioned a guy in L.A. who had been searching most of his life to find who his biological father is...turned out to be Charles Manson. I know, right?! shake my head

3Man in Coma for 23 Years... Empty Re: Man in Coma for 23 Years... Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that chick is hot

4Man in Coma for 23 Years... Empty Re: Man in Coma for 23 Years... Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:that chick is hot
Man in Coma for 23 Years... Facepalm

Guys been paralyzed for pretty much the length of my lifespan. Just...that's what amazed you? Laughing

5Man in Coma for 23 Years... Empty Re: Man in Coma for 23 Years... Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:38 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:that chick is hot
Man in Coma for 23 Years... Facepalm

Guys been paralyzed for pretty much the length of my lifespan. Just...that's what amazed you? Laughing
dude... screenanme is boobs. Wink

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum