Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+4
Goof
supervenom
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Boba Fett's gonna be in Clone Wars!
Also the last couple of episodes were prertty good. Realy like the Senate murder episode, I was sad when Padme's "Uncle" guy died. The one from the other night was good too.

Boba Fett? Boba Fett? WHERE? Laughing That's awesome.

Ric Magnum wrote:I loved this weeks episode w/ the stealth ship. Really parralleled World War 2 submarine combat. Great episode with a lot of suspense.
I liked it too. I also like the developing respect we see between Anakin and Admiral Yularen. Great episode.

I really wish that in the beginning they used Admiral Palleon in the place of Yularen. That would have made for some interesting history seeing as Grand Admiral Palleon became the de facto ruler of the Empire after the Emperor kicked the bucket.

27Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

28Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does anyone else besides me miss Cad Bane? It feels like the season was for him but since he got arrested in like, episode 4 or 5, he's been Darth Mauled out of the show.

29Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm looking forward to seeing Boba Fett on the show

30Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Season 3 Preimere tomorrow night!

31Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Season 3 Preimere tomorrow night!
I am so jazzed for this. Loved me some Clone Wars. thumbs up

32Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I so need to catch up. I've only seen like the first three episodes.

33Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The two-parter was pretty good, Loved that they had Ventress back, I love her voice. Poor Clone 99. Nice to see Shak-Ti again. I read a theory off TVTropes about the show going "off the rails" and into a different continuity, I really hope it doesn't happen.

34Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved the premiere of the Clone Wars. It had everything. I loved the first part with the clone training and the second part was so chocked full of action. I love lightsaber fights. I also loved Clone 99. He was awesome. Great way to start off season 3 and I cannot wait for more.

35Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Granted this may come off as a filler season, I reallylike how it provides a unique timeline to the show and makes little prequels to its own episodes. Can't wait for the Jabba episode this friday.

36Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Somewhat continuity confusing, the recent assasination ep was pretty good. Didnt like Ziro's appearance at the end, but it was good ep overall.

37Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought the latest episode was fantastic. Ziro didn't bother me all that much but I am a bit confused about where everything fits in time-wise. Overall though, this season seems kind of weak when compared to the first two.

38Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, it seems like an easy way to get to the 100th episode imo.

The next two eps are gonna be Ziro heavy as well;

"Evil Plans" AD: November 5
While on an important shopping trip on Coruscant, C-3PO is kidnapped by the sinister bounty hunter Cad Bane in a dastardly plot to free Ziro The Hutt.

"Hunt for Ziro" AD: November 12
The Hutt Council is searching for Ziro the Hutt, but they're not the only ones. Jedi Masters Obi-Wan and Quinlan Vos both search for Ziro too.

39Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Missed "Evil Plans" but saw the second one. It was alright but Ziro and his girlfriend were kinda annoying. But his death was pretty cool.

The ep this week was pretty interesting, i loved loved loved Anakin and Ashoka's costumes, they were so awesome. I don't like the bits of clone trooper armor on the jedi so this was a wonderful change. What was the name of Padame's friend? It makes me think of Mon Mothra of the orig trilogy. The shape shifting robots were really cool.

40Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:51 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is it me or was Ashoka wearing two lightsabers?

41Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone else amped for the Darth Maul planet episode this friday?

42Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am. Looks awesome.

43Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That 3 part "Night Sisters" trilogy was awesome and it looks like
Spoiler:
l is back.

Also:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/20/liam-neeson-star-wars-clone-wars-exclusive/

44Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

45Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Am I the only one that would love a Domino Squad spin-off? How cool would that be? It could start before "Cadets" like when they are still kids and go through to past Order 66. They could do it in order or jump around either would be cool. IDK why but those are my favorite characters on the show and the ones I want to see the most of. The clones in general are the best part of the show IMO.

46Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Am I the only one that would love a Domino Squad spin-off? How cool would that be? It could start before "Cadets" like when they are still kids and go through to past Order 66. They could do it in order or jump around either would be cool. IDK why but those are my favorite characters on the show and the ones I want to see the most of. The clones in general are the best part of the show IMO.

That would be pretty cool. I've really liked this current story with The Father, The Son and the Daughter and their connection to the force. It's been pretty awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum