Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Presents

+35
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Thundermatts
DickGrayson007
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
ChrisToPhenom
Rath99
Que
Heytherejeffro
MikeSabian
Batman25JM
azrael07
potatojoe
The Ignored One
Mnemosis
superdoug
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
shark6495
goatt
Combo Mo
darth__frodo
Debaser77
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
kidspider2099
Gandicles
C's Lady
Ska
BlueMaxx
shining knight
vikoros
FroZen
comicgeekelly
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:33 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thanks to 500,000 downloads

alas it means I lost a bet but man seeing Simon cowell eat humble pie is worth it

27Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ That's pretty damn funny.

28Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am hoping to have an Xbox 360 with an Xbox membership live card, L4D 1 &2 and Arkham Asylum Twisted Evil

29Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So far I've gotten cologne, dutch butter cookies,a $25 gift card for Old Chicago, a miami ink skull cap, and a MMA Elite shirt.

30Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:27 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm...not getting anything this year. The BF and I are buying his dad a 52" HDTV and switching his satellite service. That's as much for us as it is for him, since watching the old TV is like watching TV through murky water.

31Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today I recieved a $25 gift card to my LCS from my boss. Best boss ever!

32Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes

C's Lady wrote:All I got was.....

THIS!!

Christmas Presents - Page 2 11551_1309400776561_1276842429_898785_1681799_n
I think we have a winner. Unless Christians get the return of their savior, I think you've got everyone beat.

shining knight wrote:rage against the machine being christmas no 1

Justice.....
The trade paperback? Or...

melvinlikechris wrote:I keep having this recurring nightmare where I get handed a xmas present. Its obviously a DVD and I safely assume its either a) Star Trek or b) Watchmen as thats what I ask for.
I open it and to my horror its a DVD of Xmen Origins: Wolverine!!!
I feel your pain. That movie will haunt my dreams forever. Of all things to mess up about Wolverine, not Weapon X Program, you know? Ugh.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am hoping to have an Xbox 360 with an Xbox membership live card, L4D 1 &2 and Arkham Asylum Twisted Evil
I'm almost positive my bro got me Arkham Asylum. Very Happy

33Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My mom told me..
"Your dad got you something that he thinks you're going to LOVE!and he's really proud of it....but i dont think you're going to like it.......at all.
Just pretend to be really happy about it."
huh Laughing

BlueMaxx wrote:

I think we have a winner. Unless Christians get the return of their savior, I think you've got everyone beat.

Laughing

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total

34Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's damned funny. So hard to act like you love a present. The more I show gratitude about a gift while first unwrapping it usually means I don't like it that much. Heh.

35Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got this today from Mrs. Mo.

Christmas Presents - Page 2 Cartoonfansclub_2081_1031746784

wub

36Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Does it speak? "Squirrel"

37Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Does it speak? "Squirrel"
Yep !!!!!

38Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's neat. I've considering seeing Up.

39Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got bored last night so the wife and I opened a few gifts.

Christmas Presents - Page 2 The-sm10

She got me The Smurfs season 1 DVD. She...is....AWESOME!

There was other stuff but this gift rocked!

40Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I put this in the youtube thread but it also needs to be here as well

41Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

https://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z194/ApolloCharn/Kristinmas%2009/

Mine and Kristin's gifts to each other

42Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And in case you don't get why she'd get me a Dweater vest/glasses wearing fox and a panda bear in Hello Kitty undies...

Christmas Presents - Page 2 Mnem_ska-2

... you really need to be paying more attention around here. Seriously, best presents EVAR!

43Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That fox and panda rule.

And either you're just unable to cheer up your sad dog or it has an irrational fear of sharks.

44Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, and I got Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) from my bro and sister-in-law.

45Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:49 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have returned from my two family gatherings and I got good stuff.

At my Grandpa's (Which is just upstairs because we live in a duplex) I recieved:
Torchwood: Children of Earth
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 3
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 4 (Which will be returned because if you look at the first post of this thread I recieved this already)
Family Guy Volume 7
and $60

Then at my Godparents house I recieved:
Some highlighters
A kick ass pirate mug
$10 giftcard to Barnes and Nobel
Robot Chicken Season 4
and Inglourious Basterds

I am really happy with what I've gotten this year. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

46Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay i had my christmas tonite and i got:

socks I needed socks crazy bad
the dark crystal
labyrinth
wallace and gromit curse of the were rabbit
Gremlins
Camo pj pants
a oregon beavers beanie
a Zombie X-ing sign
and a bunch of stuff in my stocking

47Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:39 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Wifey got me the Matrix of Leadership edition of the Transformers!!!

Christmas Presents - Page 2 Transformers-matrix-of-leadership-edition-complete-series-collectors-set-dvd-angle

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

48Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:57 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That is fucking cool

49Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:46 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i got the following

Clothes:
Two pairs of jeans(i needed them. ive gotten fat, and all my old ones don't fit.)
Belt
Black t-shirt with classic yellow circle Batman symbol.
White t-shirt with original Megazord on it that says "It's Morphin' Time".
New hoody, plain black.

Movies
The Big LeBowski
Mission Hill (the series, been wanting this forever)
Carlos Mencia(which ill be returning,because i can't stand the man.)
Marx Brothers DVD collection
Monty Python & The Life of Brian
Monty Python & The Meaning of Life
Superman IV:The Quest for Peace.
<side note about Superman IV: My parents know im a nerd, and stuff, but i don't think they could know how bad that movie is/was or whatever, and i know they were trying. So whatever.Not sure if ill return that)

Misc.
Flask
Shot Glasses
Beer Mugs
A crap Wii game, just a random like "Summer Sports" kinda game.

50Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Presents Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This morning my parents and I exchanged ifts. from them I got:

5 Green Lantern trades (somehow two of them were the same so one of them is going to get returned)
Black Lantern shirt
Captain America tree decoration
District 9
and some other shirts

Overall this has been a damn fine Christmas, but it's not gonna stop. Tomorrow I'm returning It's Always Sunny Season 4 and the Green Lantern trade. Plus my LCS is having a huge sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum