Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I totally agree with everything, but I don't see anything wrong the Yeah/Ya one.

Sorry, "ya" and "yah" drives me up the wall. Makes the person sound like a little kid whenever I see it.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yah, I heer that. Definately stoopid writings. How dare peepall on a message board be unprofeshinal righters.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ducks and their genitalia.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Yah, I heer that. Definately stoopid writings. How dare peepall on a message board be unprofeshinal righters.

It's not an issue of professionalism (was never mentioned or implied), it just looks plain stupid.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

employees who don't want to work but instead whine to management about every little thing. All that time they waste whining could be better spent .......let's see........maybe FUCKING WORKING. Yea another bad day at Wal*mart.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Everybody knows those "employees". It's part of their ploy. I truly believe they whine because they know it is an excuse to not work and get payed. "I don't know how to work the label maker, so I can't do tags." Well, frickin' learn jackass. That's part of, you know, working a job. I chose the label maker because it is one of those things that seems easy, then seems kind of more difficult when figuring it out, but then turns out to be easier than it looked in the first place. Heh.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Yah, I heer that. Definately stoopid writings. How dare peepall on a message board be unprofeshinal righters.

It's not an issue of professionalism (was never mentioned or implied), it just looks plain stupid.
But there are better things to be "AARRGGGHHHH!!!" about. Like...uhh...rmm...people who type out thinking sounds while thinking of something to type when they don't really need to type them out. Wink

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When I see "ya", I hear "yuh", as in a slang of the word "you". "Who ya gonna call?" Not "Who yeah gonna call?" (The answer is "Ghostbusters", in case anyone was wondering...)

Even though I know someone means "yeah", it sounds extremely awkward.

"Yuh, I agree." "Yuh, that's cool."

Rolling Eyes

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I thought you meant "Ya" as in "Ya, that's cool" instead of "Yeah, that's cool". "See yeah" looks awful indeed.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I thought you meant "Ya" as in "Ya, that's cool" instead of "Yeah, that's cool". "See yeah" looks awful indeed.

No, you don't understand. People don't put "yeah" instead of "ya" - they put "ya" instead of "yeah".

They say "Ya, that's cool." Which sounds like "Yuh, that's cool" to me, not "Yeah, that's cool."

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People that drive in the snow.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The people who upon seeing 'An Inconveniant Truth' proclaimed "The government have failed us by not reducing carbon emissions! We must stop global warming!"

Who then realised that slowing down the effects of global warming would require some effort on their part and now say "global warming is a scam so the government can get more money out of us!"

Seriously people, make up your mind and don't expect everything to be done for you!

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

People correcting me....Fuck you, I can pronounce This as Dis and That as Dat....

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

^ So ironic seeing it right under that Jules demotivator...

---

A very good news today made so happy that there's no "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" for me.

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's coincidence.

TENIME_art wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:I thought you meant "Ya" as in "Ya, that's cool" instead of "Yeah, that's cool". "See yeah" looks awful indeed.

No, you don't understand. People don't put "yeah" instead of "ya" - they put "ya" instead of "yeah".

They say "Ya, that's cool." Which sounds like "Yuh, that's cool" to me, not "Yeah, that's cool."
Phonetically, how are you hearing an "a" sound as "uh"?

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know how else to explain it without reiterating the Ghostbusters "Who ya gonna call?"...

How do you hear that?

Because I sure as hell don't hear it as "Who YEAH gonna call?", which is what I'm complaining about.

How else would anybody hear that? "Yah"? "Who YAH gonna call?" Okay, that sounds right... Rolling Eyes

If you can't say "Who ya gonna call" without pronouncing it as "yuh", I really don't know what to say to you...any of you...

-----------------------------

Oh, I got another one. Mispronouncing falcon. I guarantee at least 95% of you when reading that mispronounced it in your head. The first part of that word does not rhyme with "pal" or "gal" or "Hal" or "Mal" for you Firefly/Serenity fans - it rhymes with "wall" or "call" or, gee, I don't know, "fall"? Rolling Eyes

Also, "Notre Dame" isn't "Note-er Dayme", it's "No-truh Dahm"; "Celtics" is not "Selltics", it's "Kelltics"; and Ben Stiller says it correctly in There's Something About Mary, it's not "Farve", it's "Fav-ruh" (Brett Favre).

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

But there are better things to be "AARRGGGHHHH!!!" about. Like...uhh...rmm...people who type out thinking sounds while thinking of something to type when they don't really need to type them out. Wink

People have different thresholds for different things. Some things I'm amused by, as far as spelling and such goes, but "ya" irritates me. Everytime I see it, I feel like slapping someone. It just sounds silly to me. It reminds me of a parody of the Avengers, where Antman gets angry at Thor for saying "verily", remarking "I know you know how to speak english dammit" (or something similar). I get a similar reaction to that. It's intentional so I don't let it go like a typo or something.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In any case, whenever my nieghbor close their car doors because they slam those things, like they were slamming shut the gates of hell (or as if zombies were pouring through....or both Shocked ). It's disconcerting when I can hear it in any room, at any time. It doesn't seem to bother anyone else but drives me up the wall. shake my head

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Watching my dad play call of duty online...MAKE THE PAIN STOP!

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just thought of one; Friends on Facebook not really posting happy birthday or merry christmas on your wall but do to all the other people on their friends list. what, i'm not good enough for them? Mad Mad

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Eh, don't take it to heart. I usually post things on holidays for others, but sometimes I don't take the time. Like, for Halloween, I believe I got everyone on my list and even some that weren't. On Thanksgiving, I sent out a few, but mostly to be silly because it's Thanksgiving, you know? Did not send out a one for Christmas here. Heh. *shrugs* There was a thread, so I posted it there. king

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:In any case, whenever my nieghbor close their car doors because they slam those things, like they were slamming shut the gates of hell (or as if zombies were pouring through....or both Shocked ). It's disconcerting when I can hear it in any room, at any time. It doesn't seem to bother anyone else but drives me up the wall. shake my head
OMG, yes! What the Hell is wrong with people. There's no need to slam a door if you're capable of not doing so. Car, house, convenience store, whatever! No need. Especially, ESPECIALLY if it is a heavy door that'll slam on its own and people are just to damn lazy to wait a split second to catch it and let it close gently. Grrrr.

Que wrote:Watching my dad play call of duty online...MAKE THE PAIN STOP!
huh Sounds like a cool dad to me. Laughing Unless he's hoggin it. hmm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know I tend to slam car doors or trunks that I'm not used to solely on accident, because my car needs that done or the door/trunk doesn't close properly...

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wal*Mart. neutral Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 2 Thlotrwalmart

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Last night I ate popcorn and broke a molar. It wasn't in a good condition anyway, but now it's broken in two but still attached to my gums...

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

YIKES Tomer!! Hopefully you can get seen asap. I'm actually married to a dental assistant and my teeth probable wouldn't look as good as they do if not for her Laughing Before I met her, I would look at women's eyes. Now all I see are their teeth, she's ruined me for other women tongue

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:In any case, whenever my nieghbor close their car doors because they slam those things, like they were slamming shut the gates of hell (or as if zombies were pouring through....or both Shocked ). It's disconcerting when I can hear it in any room, at any time. It doesn't seem to bother anyone else but drives me up the wall. shake my head

I hear our upstairs neighbors constantly. They are so loud they rattle my dishes in the kitchen. When you are trying to sleep in they run up and down the stairs they are sooooo annoying Mad

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I just thought of one; Friends on Facebook not really posting happy birthday or merry christmas on your wall but do to all the other people on their friends list. what, i'm not good enough for them? Mad Mad

That is rude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum