Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo DSi XL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nintendo DSi XL Empty Nintendo DSi XL Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Info-

A larger version of the DSi with bigger screens (0.95 inches / 25mm bigger than DSi screens, 1.2 inches / 30mm bigger than DS and DS Lite), known as the DSi XL (DSi LL in Japan), was announced on October 29, 2009 and was released in Japan on November 21, 2009. It is due to be released in North America and Europe in the first quarter 2010.

Nintendo DSi XL 035

Nintendo DSi XL 1122000001-AAAD-2

Hands On Discussion-

2Nintendo DSi XL Empty Re: Nintendo DSi XL Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm happy I didn't get one of these yet. I don't think I will until they release Ghost Wire. Or if there's a Legend of Zelda game that comes out for it exclusively.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

3Nintendo DSi XL Empty Re: Nintendo DSi XL Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I'm happy I didn't get one of these yet. I don't think I will until they release Ghost Wire. Or if there's a Legend of Zelda game that comes out for it exclusively.

*Looks at screenshot*

Wow, Ghostwire, eh? Looks awesomely unique and like Fatal Frame and Parnormal Activity in your hands. I might just make a thread for this game when I get the chance.

Anyway, I like the idea of a bigger DS but I hope they will stop at that and released that new tilt-sensor Game Boy they've been hinting at. I have a DS Lite and will probably get this version of the DSi for visual appreciation in games and more PDA feel.

Nintendo DSi XL Nintendo-dsi-ghostwire

4Nintendo DSi XL Empty Re: Nintendo DSi XL Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hm-it's called DSi "LL" in Japan. I seems the price is $20 more than the original.

Nintendo DSi XL Dsi-ll-hands-on-20091202011330251-000-000

Nintendo DSi XL Dsi-ll-hands-on-20091202011530652-000-000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum