Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Empty Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like to tell this story every year, it has become a bit of a tradition with me.

At very young age, around 5, I started to hear rumblings that Santa was not real. That bothered me because Santa brought me toys. I liked Santa, he was friendy and jolly. So I decided to test out the Santa theory. One year I decided that I was not going to tell anyone what I wanted for Christmas but Santa. My mom used to take my sister and I to a store to sit on his lap and tell him what we wanted. We got to the store, I sat on Santa's lap and said, "Santa, you are the only person I am gonna tell this too because someone said you are not real, but I want a six million dollar man figure and the repair station." With a smile Santa said if I am good I should get it.

Four days later, Christmas morning, I rushed to the tree and unwraped two gifts that had my name on them. As I unwrap, this is what I see.

Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Sixmillionfig

and

Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Sixmillionrepair

YES!!!! There is a Santa, all of the other kids were wrong, I proved it!!!

The next year I insisted we go back to that same store because that was where the real Santa worked at. So every year my mom would bring my sister and I there.

It was several years later in which I found out the man in the Santa suit approached my mom after I sat on his lap and told her what I told him.

That's my annual Christmas tale, hope you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas to all!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Empty Re: Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:55 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was....inspiring!

3Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Empty Re: Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

amen sir!

4Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Empty Re: Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

SANTAS NOT REAL!? MOMMY LIED TO ME!!!!111

5Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Empty Re: Yes, Juan, There is a Santa Clause Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is the coolest mall Santa ever!

I wonder if he was kissing your mom. neutral

(By the by, much funnier if you've seen A Very Sunny Christmas. Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum