Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 23]

301The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd bang'em. He's like a rich Indiana Jones. I think I just assume that because I'm used to Michael Douglas playing rich guys a whole lot. Anyways...yeah, I'd bang a young Michael Douglas. ninja

302The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Tom Hardy as Jack T. Colton! My god, The Dark Knight Rises is really a sequel to Romancing the Stone! Christopher Nolan is a genius.

303The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now that you mention it, it's the only way for to follow up TDK. yes Heh.

304The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

indeed! Very Happy

305The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Michael-Douglas-1
"I'm the God Damn Batman, sweetheart!"

306The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:25 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Laughing

that was the secret behind the League of Shadows' power all along, El Corazon! And just think about all the diamonds and jungles Alfred was talking about in the Dark Knight, that wasn't a metaphor, it was a clue! Bruce must find El Corazon!

307The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He'll maybe team up with El Guacho.
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Gaucho1

Nolan's a genius! Laughing

308The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
hmm

309The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I KNOW!
El Gaucho as played by Danny Trejo!

310The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ And there you go. An Oscar has already been forged.

Astro13Zombie wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:
hmm
Laughing

311The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is being reported that Christian Bale is saying that this will be his last run as Batman.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

312The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah. He also said it's because it's Nolan's. If Nolan does another, he said he'd be all for a sequel.

313The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^God do I hope they both come back for a fourth film. I know with them the Batman films are in good hands, and I fear what might happen after they leave.

314The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I bet it takes a lot of themes from The Sun Also Rises.

315The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:Sadly, I doubt Catwoman will be in the film. Warners may be skittish about using her after the 2004 Halle Berry debacle. Although we all know that wasn't Selina, but John Q. Assclown might get confused, and we all know the studios don't want to alienate those people.

I think Warner Bros will allow whatever Nolan scripts.

This.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

316The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:01 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joker Cameo Rumored
http://movies.ign.com/articles/113/1137462p1.html
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Joker-heath-ledger

"The idea is to use these fragments of cut scenes and use CGI to have The Joker appear one last time. ... Chris wants some continuity between movies and for the franchise to pay tribute to Heath and his portrayal of the Joker. It would only be a fleeting moment in the movie and would only be included with the full consent of Heath's family."

Smile

317The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:07 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nolan Confirms His Last Batman Film
http://movies.ign.com/articles/113/1137519p1.html

Nolan: "I must say that I'm glad — I'm very, very glad — to be embarking on the last chapter of our Batman saga without any sense of obligation or duty to the studio. They did very well with Inception. So I'm able to go into finishing our story in a very enthusiastic way."

^As much as it sucks to see Nolan depart the Batman films, I think it's ultimately a good move. Historically, the 3rd film in a franchise is when quality begins to decline (particularly for superhero films) so I think it's smart for Nolan to come out and say this is the final chapter. This way he can truly go out with a bang.

318The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Really want him to break the "curse" with this third one.

319The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Really want him to break the "curse" with this third one.

Oh I'm confident that Nolan will make a great third film. I don't think he'll fall into the same traps that others have. Plus the studio is smart enough to know to get out of his way, which hasn't always been the case for other films.

Now whether or not TDK Rises can live up to or surpass TDK is where I have my doubts...

320The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/4409166/Heath-Ledger-in-new-Batman-movie

321The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

don't know how much creedence i give this "Joker Cameo" rumor. and if that's what they're going to do, fine. But it better be damn good. If they fudge that, then the whole movie is going to be dragged down by it. And if there is any 'unseen' footage or 'deleted scenes' of Heath as the Joker, im wondering why we didn't get that in any of the DVD releases.

322The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ CGI and reused shots.

Bigtymin504 wrote:Oh I'm confident that Nolan will make a great third film. I don't think he'll fall into the same traps that others have. Plus the studio is smart enough to know to get out of his way, which hasn't always been the case for other films.

Now whether or not TDK Rises can live up to or surpass TDK is where I have my doubts...
Good point. It's reassuring. WB has been pretty cool with letting directors do their thing. Sometimes not in the best interests of the source material (Bryan Singer), but whatever.

Doesn't have to surpass to satisfy me. Just keep a steady pace towards a nice climax.

...Laughing I'm leaving that previous sentence as is.

323The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

azrael07 wrote:And if there is any 'unseen' footage or 'deleted scenes' of Heath as the Joker, im wondering why we didn't get that in any of the DVD releases.

Nolan doesn't do deleted scenes. And I think he was pretty steadfast in not wanting to exploit Ledger, so we didn't even really get any behind the scenes stuff, or even alternate takes with Ledger.

However, there is an alternate ending to the Hospital explosion on the dvd where they actually follow Joker onto the bus and ride with him as it drives away.

If this story isn't bullshit, I'm all for it. Nolan will do it right.

324The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

link to the alternate hospital ending?

and if he's not wanting to exploit Ledger then isn't that what piecing together a quick cameo for the third film is? in a way?

325The Dark Knight Rises - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I don't have a link...it's on the dvd.

And did you read the article? He'd only do it with the family's blessing. Meaning...it has to be good, it has to be meaningful, and it has to be respectful to the legacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum