Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

276The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:39 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

^Yeah, signs point to Talia. Like I said on the Wumb, in this world Ra's al Ghoul is more of a title than an actual person, so I wouldn't be surprised if the title was passed on to Talia. Perhaps the Lazarus Pits are a training ground...a place for a rebirth or birth of sorts. And like you said, it brings the movies full circle. At the same time, Catwoman fits well into the tapestry left at the Dark Knight's end.

277The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I dig the idea of Bruce/Batman in a love triangle of sorts...something we have yet to see in the modern Batman movies. So, bring on Talia and Selina.

278The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Foreigner_Man wrote:Tom Hardy is rumored to play Harvey Bullock. For some reason I like this a lot better than having him play the villain. I could see Nolan bringing in Bullock as a guy coming in to GCPD to specifically take down the Batman, causing some great moments between him and Gordon.

I approve!

279The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

BlueMaxx wrote:
Although, anyone in the know would tell you that that is where Belle Reve is. Home of the Suicide Squad. Floyd, anyone? Might have said this before on this thread. Lawton's family were Gothamites, but they have that Southern, old money air about them. Maybe changed origins on Nolan's part? But hey, maybe it's just a filming location with some privacy and we're looking too deeply into things.

I'd love to see Lawton in the Nolanverse. He'd be a good fit.

280The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i wouldn't mind seeing Deadshot in the movie, but considering he was in Gotham Knight, which while technically wasn't a Nolan-film, did take place between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, i can do without him. If he's in the movie, i wouldn't mind seeing it just as maybe like a quick cameo. Something like Scarecrow's part in The Dark Knight. I would really love to see Nolan's take on the Deadshot costume/look as well as other villains. I want to see Batman take on a villain a bit more challenging then Deadshot though.

281The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Well wasn't Gotham Knights in canon? If it was it makes sense to have Deadshot in the next film.

282The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CATWOMAN

Spazzy has spoken

do not make me stabby.. I swear!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

283The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:CATWOMAN

Spazzy has spoken

do not make me stabby.. I swear!

Catwoman is always a cool addition to Batman.

284The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Meh. That's what i say to catwoman. I grow very weary of the sexy femme fatale character in movies, specifically Angelina Jolie in just about anything. Ive grown to hate her more than...well i don't know, but the Bear King has spoken!

285The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will stab you.. *crazy eyes*

286The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Look, Catwoman is a good character. She always has been, and I acknowledge that Catwoman was probably one of the original femme fatale characters, before that type of character became cliche, stereotypical and commonplace. Catwoman is more than all of that, she's complex and full of layers, she's a real person with real problems. I wouldn't necessarily mind seeing her in a Nolan film, but i think there are characters out there better suited for this film.

sorry spazzy. Sad

287The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Catwoman would be a great addition. When it comes to what Batman stands against, we get the misguided, seemingly good intentioned coming from Bruce's point of view, Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins; the antithesis, Joker in The Dark Knight; and now, with Catwoman, we could see the gray scratching at the Batman ideals and philosophy. Dynamics of characters is key!

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

288The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Sadly, I doubt Catwoman will be in the film. Warners may be skittish about using her after the 2004 Halle Berry debacle. Although we all know that wasn't Selina, but John Q. Assclown might get confused, and we all know the studios don't want to alienate those people.

289The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*hissssss*

dont even mention it!!! GAH

290The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:Sadly, I doubt Catwoman will be in the film. Warners may be skittish about using her after the 2004 Halle Berry debacle. Although we all know that wasn't Selina, but John Q. Assclown might get confused, and we all know the studios don't want to alienate those people.

I think Warner Bros will allow whatever Nolan scripts.

291The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is also true

292The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i feel like spazzy is going to stab me.

293The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You may be right

294The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

surprised can it wait till later? im watching Romancing the Stone.

295The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm

296The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

what?

297The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We will see....

298The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

but what will happen to Joan Wilder's sister?!

299The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thats tough to say....

300The Dark Knight Rises - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

surprised oh Jack T. Colton...so dreamy...i mean. what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum