Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks)

+23
Batman25JM
Heytherejeffro
Tom
blue halo
CherriesJubilee
Thundermatts
Spaced4SimonPegg
Rath99
AlienIncognito
Denim
riv1
jaydee74
pink*lantern
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
Silent K
supervenom
TENIME_art
superdoug
Joshua
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
melvinlikechris
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched the trailer online, it looks alright, different to Kevin Smith's previous work. Hopefully it'll be the hit Kev has been waiting for.

2Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow...that looks...unfunny. Sad

Tracy Morgan is good in bursts, Sean William Scott is meh in my book, and Willis in comedies aren't usually good (Whole Nine Yards Rolling Eyes ). Sometimes the editing to make a trailer can make the movie suck, but comedies try to push 2 or 3 good jokes into trailers--this didn't seem to have one good one. The rudely eating free nachos made me smile but that's it.

3Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I surprised they had to changed the title of this film?

4Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This movie looks awful.

5Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I am a Kevin Smith fan, I am not a fan of Tracy Morgan, so this will be an easy pass for me.

6Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:While I am a Kevin Smith fan, I am not a fan of Tracy Morgan

Agreed.

I'm torn. Sad

7Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If it helps, Kevin Smith is only directing it, he did not write it. I've always felt that he was a stronger writer than he is a director, so skipping a purely directorial effort doesn't really phase me.

8Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He didn't write it!? WTF!? huh

9Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be skipping this. Don't find Tracey Morgan funny at all.

10Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'd see this FOR Tracy Morgan, but probably skip it because it looks bland and unfunny.

I'd rather see "Who Dat Ninja?"

11Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'll wait for DVD...maybe.

I do like the clever name change, though. Rolling Eyes

12Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ummm.... no.

13Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

TENIME_art wrote:He didn't write it!? WTF!? huh
yeah you can totally tell he didn't write it. the trailer looked pretty lame.

14Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a huge Tracy Morgan fan but Sean Scott Williams will keep me away from just about any movie. Yeah. Just not interested in this movie.

15Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Not a huge Tracy Morgan fan but Sean Scott Williams will keep me away from just about any movie. Yeah. Just not interested in this movie.
I hope he didn't keep you away from Role Models, that movie was dynamite.

16Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:59 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 actors i like, 1 director i adore, and i have no interest in the movie. Go figure.

17Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seeing the first trailer this movie was a meh, after seeing the red band trailer it is now become a must see for me. Now it looks funny to me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/cop-out/339483

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

18Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

^ You're absolutely right. That trailer is the first and only trailer that makes this movie look funny.And now it looks hilarious.

19Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A large part of this movie was filmed in my nieghborhood. They actually did some filming on the block I live on. I did see Kev Smith and Tracy Morgan. I actually almost ruined a take as I was walking home from the store. One guy gave me the ok to walk through and as I'm walking I hear "ROLLING"...followed quickly by..."STOP"...as the guy who gave me the ok to walk by was chasing me down lol.

20Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't like either Kevin Smith or Tracy Morgan...its a pass for me.

21Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is Kevin ever going to have a hit?

No. No he is not.

22Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I adore Kevin Smith...but since he didn't write it, I'll wait for the dl.

23Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Not a huge Tracy Morgan fan but Sean Scott Williams will keep me away from just about any movie. Yeah. Just not interested in this movie.
I hope he didn't keep you away from Role Models, that movie was dynamite.
I will give Sean Williams Scott that movie. But that's it.

Denim wrote:Seeing the first trailer this movie was a meh, after seeing the red band trailer it is now become a must see for me. Now it looks funny to me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/cop-out/339483
Huh. That doesn't look too bad. Still only wanna rent it, though.

24Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Personally, I can't wait to see this flick. The green band trailer did look a little bland, but the red band one makes it look awesome!

I saw Kev at a Q&A last weekend, and he was funny as hell! He explained that the reason for the title change was because of the American market. Apparently, too many people out there can't deal with the word "Dick". Rolling Eyes

25Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Empty Re: Cop Out (A Couple of Dicks) Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I might see it, but I'm tired of Bruce Willis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum