Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Funniest Converstations/Moments you've ever had.

+13
potatojoe
Joshua
Debaser77
supervenom
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Spaced4SimonPegg
Denim
TENIME_art
Combo Mo
superdoug
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:"It's when a guy does his business around a woman's neck"

Good Lord. The first thing that popped into my mind was The Color Purple:

Sug Avery: Do his business? Do his business? Why, Miz Seely, you make it sound like he goin' to the bathroom on you!

Seely: That what it feel like.

I guess Joe's MIL was channeling her inner Goldberg. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

a couple years back me, my sister and my dad were drivig to my nanny and grampie's house and my dad said girls always asked him to dance and i said, "Where, somewhere else?" everyone laughed and that was my starting point of becoming noticibly wittier.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Why do men want to give a girl/guy a golden shower scratch
blink Okay, to cure that sweeping statement, I say meet more men. Like, now.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A few years ago i was in a conference room, before the meeting, and was talking cartoons with a couple of guys. I called Olive Oyl a skank, and there were about 6 women in there. I....should have noticed that before.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hah! That's a fact, though. Nothing to be ashamed about. Wink

Me and my friend Dave got into a nerdy conversation about Rogue and how she can't get pregnant because she'd absorb the fetus' lifeforce. And then deeper into the conversation that she might be able to absorb the lifeforce from the sperm directly, being that it is a cell. A girl and guy overheard us and gave us raised eyebrows. Me thinks that they only heard the "she absorbs sperm" part specifically, though. Heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum