Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND)

+13
jaydee74
Aussiemandias
Spaced4SimonPegg
comicgeekelly
Silent K
melvinlikechris
Batman25JM
krpykrwly
Denim
BlueMaxx
shark6495
riv1
kidspider2099
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:39 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

for me my favorite sad moments in tv are:

doctor who: When the doctor leaves Rose in the other reality

stargate altantis: The episode Sundays so sad

Dawsons creek: the death of Jen

More later.

2saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The end of M.A.S.H. always got to me. Now that i'm more grown up, and have actually been to war, i appreciate the bitter sweetness of it even more.

The episode of Futurama that deals with Frye's dog was especially sad at the end.

3saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

M.A.S.H. when Henry Blake was killed...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

4saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Jurassic Bark was arguably the saddest Futurama episode. I'm not even really a dog-lover. When Seymour closes his eyes...just frickin' sad. Sad

Found this article, thought it'd help with discussions.
http://www.cracked.com/article_18490_the-7-most-soul-crushing-series-finales-in-tv-history.html

I would like to get the Lost finale, specifically the last 15 mintues or so, out of the way. Talk about a sad on. Even with its uplifting factor.
Oh, and Jin and Sun. And Libby. And Charlie. And Alex. And Charlotte. Sad ...god damn, Lost. Anyways, everyone else who bit it, didn't affect me as much.

5saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The cancellation of Cop Rock

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

6saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A father explains to his family that he's responsible for bringing about a catastrophic change to the planet that will surely kill a majority of life, including them.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

7saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:for me my favorite sad moments in tv are:

stargate altantis: The episode Sundays so sad

Dawsons creek: the death of Jen

yes

riv1 wrote:
The episode of Futurama that deals with Frye's dog was especially sad at the end.

I cannot watch that episode. I cry like a baby at the end.

8saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The end of the Futurama episode 'Luck of the Fryish', the one about Fry's nephew and the seven leaf clover. I cried when I watched that.

9saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, that was very sad as well.

10saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

fuckin Futurama tugging at out heart strings

11saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Damn them for making me feel!

12saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Doyle's death in Angel.

Tara's death in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Jenny Calendar's death (and Giles finding her) in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

George's death in Grey's Anatomy.

The first episode of NewsRadio after Phil Hartman's death.

Dinobot's death in Beast Wars.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

13saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to cheer myself up now, damn.

14saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Dexter Season 4 Finale.

15saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Dinobot's death in Beast Wars.

That got me too.

One right off the top of my head is David Tennant's final episode of Doctor Who when he regenerates.

16saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When Buffy kills Angel
When Buffy kills herself
When Dean is killed and sent to Hell

17saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:M.A.S.H. when Henry Blake was killed...

I forgot that one. I loved how they did they only told the actor playing Radar what was going to happen to Henry so when he did the told of Henry's death it was a total suprise for the actors so they they look truly affected cause they were.

on a side note why the spoiler tag?

18saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yep. It still gets me whenever I see it.

When Charlie died in Lost was a killer for me.

Speaking of Lost and I don't know if it counts as sad actually but the episode "The Constant" in Lost really got me (in fact it's one of my all time favourite TV episodes). While Desmond and Penny's story in that is more happy than sad it really got me emotionally.

And this one is a very recent one but I have to admit Renee Walker's death in the last season of 24 was very sad.

19saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

kidspider2099 wrote:on a side note why the spoiler tag?

Use your brain.

20saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i did but most the sad moments aren't super recent. and no one has really said any major detail of the saddness.

21saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sorry, does a Spoiler Warning affect you in any way?

22saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When Diane leaves Cheers
The Death of Lucy Knight on ER
The Death of Dr. Fraiser in Stargate SG1
Buffy kills Angel
Dylan McKay's father dies on 90210
The Death of Jonathan Kent on Smallville

Batman25JM wrote:Doyle's death in Angel.

All yes.

Did you know that only the guy who played Radar knew this was in the script? The reason was that they wanted real reactions from the actors as they were told the news.

23saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:When Diane leaves Cheers
The Death of Lucy Knight on ER
The Death of Dr. Fraiser in Stargate SG1
Buffy kills Angel
Dylan McKay's father dies on 90210
The Death of Jonathan Kent on Smallville

Batman25JM wrote:Doyle's death in Angel.

All yes.

Did you know that only the guy who played Radar knew this was in the script? The reason was that they wanted real reactions from the actors as they were told the news.

I said that

i thought about Lucy knight's death this morning.

24saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Simpsons, the Homer eating the puffer fish episode. I know, he was fine, but still, sad Simpson theme music is effective/affective.

25saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Empty Re: saddest tv moments (SPOILERS ABOUND) Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jonathan Kent's death in Smallville. It's the funeral that I think it the saddest. It gets me every time.

--------------------

Edgar Stiles' death in 24. That is probably the saddest death in that show. At least in my opinion.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:When Buffy kills Angel
When Buffy kills herself
When Dean is killed and sent to Hell

Yes to all.

Aussiemandias wrote:

When Charlie died in Lost was a killer for me.

Speaking of Lost and I don't know if it counts as sad actually but the episode "The Constant" in Lost really got me (in fact it's one of my all time favourite TV episodes). While Desmond and Penny's story in that is more happy than sad it really got me emotionally.

And this one is a very recent one but I have to admit Renee Walker's death in the last season of 24 was very sad.

Agreed on all.

I knew Charlie's death was coming (since I didn't start watching the show when it started, and caught up on DVD, and it still got me.

The Constant was fantastic.

Renee's death was so sad. One of the saddest in 24 history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum