Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS

+39
colossus1979
JonSpangler
Paroxysm
Denim
Joshua
Aussiemandias
Spaced4SimonPegg
G_Zatara
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Rath99
fullmetalgamer
CherriesJubilee
SexyToaster
Demonweasel
Tripper McGee
Que
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Sandman
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
(._Y_.)
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
comicgeekelly
Chi-Town Spidey
Batman25JM
Lord PaulVincent
ChrisToPhenom
TENIME_art
Topcat
Thundermatts
Janson
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Justin
43 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 37]

1Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Sawyer works for Dharma, and Locke is a zombie!!! WTF!

2Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

"Lafleur" was the best episode of the season so far.

I'm going to write a recap/review of that ep, and continue with all the subsequent eps. Anybody have a title idea for a Lost review column? I've been thinking along the lines of "No man is an Island", or incorporating the word Island in there somewhere.

Maybe "Notes from the Tail End"?

3Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

"Fish Biscuits"

4Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:"Fish Biscuits"

Not bad, but I'd feel like I was ripping off Blue Maxx. Very Happy

5Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Keeping track of what is going on in lost is too big a job for one man.

6Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

How come hurley is the only notable person on the plane when it goes down?

7Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:How come hurley is the only notable person on the plane when it goes down?

How do you mean "notable"?

8Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

When locke asked who else was on the plane, they said "a big guy with curly hair"

9Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:When locke asked who else was on the plane, they said "a big guy with curly hair"

He was mentioned more so in the context of "There was this huge dude with curly hair sitting across from me that vanished".

10Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

There were a lot of people who vanished...

11Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:There were a lot of people who vanished...

Yeah...but the guy...played by Said Tamagotchi (sic) was sitting across from Hurley, and saw him vanish with his own eyes. He's the one that mentioned this to Locke.

12Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Can't wait to read and comment on the upcoming Lost column.

13Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Debaser77 wrote:Can't wait to read and comment on the upcoming Lost column.

Is someone doing one?

14Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:"Fish Biscuits"

Not bad, but I'd feel like I was ripping off Blue Maxx. Very Happy
yes

You remember! Wasn't even signed up and I got respect on this message board. Excellent. Twisted Evil :P Laughing

15Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

If K won't do this, then I will: Read his first column, Previously On Lost.

I thought that as a whole episode Namaste wasn't as good as the previous one or in general, but all the "little" stuff around made it work: The not-so-happy reunion, Sawyer teaches Jack what a real leadership is, Jack realizing Sawyer and Juliet are together, Kate looking at the man she came back for but can't do anything about it, young Ben, baby Ethan, Jack assigned as a janitor ("lack of skills"), Kate's cover almost blown (did Juliet did it on purpose and then regret? No way...), Sun trusting/not trusting Ben, Frank's failed speech to the survivors that resembled a bit Jack's "Live together die alone" speech, Frank and Sun meeting Christian and find WHEN the others are. I just... loved all of these stuff on their own.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

16Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the link, Tomer!

Yes, my recap/review of the past two episodes is up. Gimme feedback, ASAP.

Who would you choose between Kate and Juliet?

Hell...who would you choose between Jack and Sawyer?

Kate's broken...I'll take Juliet.

And Sawyer's much cooler.

17Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Kate is too depressed and needy. Juliet is more of a bitch, but has a good heart initially. And her cleavage is way better than Kate's. So I'll take Juliet.

I always liked both Jack and Sawyer and was furious when others bad mouthed Jack (whiny, annoying etc.) and I like where both characters are now: Jack is no longer the natural leader and after years of suffering finally returned to the place he was supposed to be in since the beginning. Sawyer is still cool, but now much more responsible and calculated, eventually the est leader these guys could hope for. Basically, I choose Sawyer, but Jack will get my sympathy vote if needed.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

18Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spidey_82 wrote:Kate is too depressed and needy. Juliet is more of a bitch, but has a good heart initially. And her cleavage is way better than Kate's. So I'll take Juliet.

QFT.

19Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Looks like we're in for some cat-fightin' and chest-thumpin' next week.

20Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:Looks like we're in for some cat-fightin' and chest-thumpin' next week.

I really think they need to just be done with it and rip each other's clothes off and go to town.

21Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Silent K wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:Looks like we're in for some cat-fightin' and chest-thumpin' next week.

I really think they need to just be done with it and rip each other's clothes off and go to town.

They would make for quite an enticing pair.

22Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This week's edition of 'Previously, on LOST..." is up and running! Check it out!

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=2652

23Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved Hurley and Miles back-and-forth, time-travel talk. Hilarious.

I can not wait to see what happens with Richard and Ben. PUMPED!

24Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Next week's episode is going to be EPIC!!!

Kim Dickens' cameo reminded me that there are a helluva lot of former Deadwood castmembers that make guest appearances on Lost. Besides Kim, there was William Sanderson last week, and I remember the actresses who played Trixie and Calamity Jane making guest appearances during Season 3. I think there was at least one more, but I can't remember.

25Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:

Who would you choose between Kate and Juliet?

Hell...who would you choose between Jack and Sawyer?

Ummm Juliet because Kate's a dumb bitch that looks like a horse.

Sawyer, hands down Jack is a weepy asshole. (lol at the gross mental image of a weepy asshole.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 37]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum