Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS

+39
colossus1979
JonSpangler
Paroxysm
Denim
Joshua
Aussiemandias
Spaced4SimonPegg
G_Zatara
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Rath99
fullmetalgamer
CherriesJubilee
SexyToaster
Demonweasel
Tripper McGee
Que
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Sandman
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
(._Y_.)
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
comicgeekelly
Chi-Town Spidey
Batman25JM
Lord PaulVincent
ChrisToPhenom
TENIME_art
Topcat
Thundermatts
Janson
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Justin
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 37]

51Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As is it to us all, brotha. (My Desmond voie. Smile ...I know, lame.)

52Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the show would be a lot more fun for viewers if ABC consistently changed its air date and time slot, and also lied to "TV Guide" about when it was scheduled.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

53Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Fri May 15, 2009 1:38 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:I think the show would be a lot more fun for viewers if ABC consistently changed its air date and time slot, and also lied to "TV Guide" about when it was scheduled.
Did...that happen to you? I thought this show has stayed the most solid with times. Plus, this season had reruns at midnight or 1 in the AM.

54Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Fri May 15, 2009 6:53 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Well, the show did switch from Wednesday to Thursday last season, and it's wavered between 9 and 10 p.m. in the past because of American Idol...none of this was done without sufficient warning, though.

55Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Fri May 15, 2009 9:58 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Topcat wrote:I think the show would be a lot more fun for viewers if ABC consistently changed its air date and time slot, and also lied to "TV Guide" about when it was scheduled.
Did...that happen to you? I thought this show has stayed the most solid with times. Plus, this season had reruns at midnight or 1 in the AM.

<< *slaps forehead* >> shake my head tongue

http://www.tamarasanime.com

56Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Fri May 15, 2009 3:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never noticed. Other than the day thing, but that was a season apart. So, that didn't matter.

57Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat May 16, 2009 10:25 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:When I went to sleep last night I thought about the beginning of Season 3 where Ben kept Kate, Jack and Sawyer captive. He dressed Kate and took for breakfast, treated her like a lady. It means he remembered her as the one to save his life and maybe that was his way to thank her? And if he remembered and knew everything, why did he never kill Sayid? He knew that Sayid must become the man who shoots him and makes him the person he is, so Ben is there when Sayid's wife is buried and uses him in his plans, building Sayid's hatred and eventual attempt to kill him as a kid. And what about Juliet? Ben didn't bring her to the island just for her knowledge or his emotions, he knew she must be there to eventually become one of the people that saves his life.

Except when Richard said "this will change him, he'll lose his innocence", he also said "he won't remember anything".

58Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Then it's possible:

1. Richard was lying.

2. Richard was wrong.

3. Ben subconsciously remembered what happened or at least the woman that saved him.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

59Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:Then it's possible:

1. Richard was lying.

2. Richard was wrong.

3. Ben subconsciously remembered what happened or at least the woman that saved him.
Ya, I took that as vagaries. Ben said he remembered a girl, and that Juliet reminded him of her. But, he couldn't remember.

60Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Smoke Monster (Cerberus) causing th plane engine to explode?
Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Turbinemanomgwtfisthat5mr

There is also pics of inside the plane when it breaks apart and seeing the monster, supposedly.

61Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's old school and officially debunked BM

62Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:That's old school and officially debunked BM

Is it really? I was thinking about popping in my dvd of the pilot to see, but I'm lazy.

63Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who's hyped for "LA X" of the final season on February 2nd?

Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Lostfinalseasonverticalposter

64Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"LA X"? huh

65Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:24 am

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just finished 5. As much as I like the show, it really would have been better to capped at it about 3 seasons.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

66Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:54 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I was thinking it being shorter, as well. Four would've been comfortable. Plenty of character development and the "what the hell is going on" could've been explained. Man, when they finally revealed, they just kept pulling on that string throughout season 4. Season 5 made up for it. Not to be a whiney fan, this is easily one of my favorite shows ever. Ah, the memories of seeing each episode, the ones shared with friends, the chit-chat at the "water-cooler", websites/blogs/message boards, and just the experience of the show at face value. It's been a cool, cool ride.

67Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:28 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:"LA X"? huh
That's the title of the first episode for the final season, yes.

68Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Based off of LAX, L.A.'s International Airport. The episode descibes the space between "LA" and "X" as intentional. "X" has always been used after a destination when titling an airport. I'm wondering if the space has anything to do with
Spoiler:

Apparently, this episode will have no flashbacks or flashforwards. Makes sense with last season's cliffhanger, they need to jump right back in.

69Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished season 5 so I'm finally caught up and I'll be able to watch season 6 as it airs. It will be the first season I watch as it airs. I'm excited about that, but it's going to be weird having to wait a week in between episodes. I've gotten used to being able to watch the next episode right away. I did go a year without watching the show though. I started watching it in December 2008 and when I got near the end of the 2nd season I got sidetracked and didn't watch it for a year. I picked it back up in December 2009 and for the last week I've been watching almost nothing but Lost. It's such a great show.

70Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There are two new Lost pictures, made up to look like the Last Supper. Go find them yourselves, I'm to lazy to save and host the pics on photobucket.

Last edited by Thundermatts on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

71Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thank link did nothing but take me to Coming Soon's main page.

72Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Lostlastsupper1

Just noticed that the shows Sopranos and Battlestar Galactica used this promo tactic with their final seasons.

(Found a neat clown one. Gonna post it in the abyss.)

73Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Via Jim Gibbons - the connections between characters pre-island:
http://www.scordit.com/blog/lost-the-complete-chart-of-characters-past-connections/

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

74Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:56 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

75Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 3 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Why the fuck is it on Tuesday?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum