Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS

+39
colossus1979
JonSpangler
Paroxysm
Denim
Joshua
Aussiemandias
Spaced4SimonPegg
G_Zatara
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Rath99
fullmetalgamer
CherriesJubilee
SexyToaster
Demonweasel
Tripper McGee
Que
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Sandman
alucardbarnivous
MillionDollarGeek
(._Y_.)
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
comicgeekelly
Chi-Town Spidey
Batman25JM
Lord PaulVincent
ChrisToPhenom
TENIME_art
Topcat
Thundermatts
Janson
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Justin
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 37]

26Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:Next week's episode is going to be EPIC!!!

Kim Dickens' cameo reminded me that there are a helluva lot of former Deadwood castmembers that make guest appearances on Lost. Besides Kim, there was William Sanderson last week, and I remember the actresses who played Trixie and Calamity Jane making guest appearances during Season 3. I think there was at least one more, but I can't remember.

The Deadwood connections were plain as day when I was cramming seasons 1-4. I'm sure there were more....if only they could get Ian McShane on there.

Spoiler, BTW, "Jacob" has been cast. Fans of "Dexter" should recognize him.

27Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Silent K wrote:
if only they could get Ian McShane on there.

Maybe next season, once Kings goes off the air.

28Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Debaser77 wrote:
Silent K wrote:
if only they could get Ian McShane on there.

Maybe next season, once Kings goes off the air.

I was just saying about how much they were pumping that show...and I've heard nothing about it since it's premiered.

Yeah, I think you covered all the Deadwood cast that has appeared on Lost. However, a handful of them have been on Life.

29Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AHHHH!!!! ZOMBIE ALEX? Eh. Zombie or not, did she get hotter? Wink

30Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

So Smokey kills Eko but spares Ben? WTF? I guess the island still has some use for him.

31Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:44 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:So Smokey kills Eko but spares Ben? WTF? I guess the island still has some use for him.
I guess. Ben's horribleness was more constructive? Laughing Not to sound callous.

32Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Chang is Miles's daddy. Lovin' the Miles and Hurley chit-chat.

Also, HURLEY IS WRITING STAR WARS! I know he is! Laughing As soon as he asked how to spell bounty hunter, I knew it was! :P

33Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:37 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

My first guess was that Christian Shepard was Miles' father...dude gets around.

34Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I thought it was almost obvious since the opening of the season that Chang is Miles' father. When I saw the same actress that played his wife in the beginning of this episode and then her kid, I knew it's Miles and was positive about his dad.

It was touching to see his dad taking care of baby Miles, despite what his mom said. I guess soon Chang will be much more obsessed with the island and because of her disapproval, his wife will leave and he won't do much to keep her and her son. There is going to be a submarine in about 6 months, right? I assume Charlotte and her mom will be on it too.

Good to see Dan back.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

35Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm wondering if, like Rose, the island was keeping Miles's mom's cancer at bay?

36Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Hmmm...

37Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

BlueMaxx wrote:I'm wondering if, like Rose, the island was keeping Miles's mom's cancer at bay?
Could be.

38Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RECAP EPISODE! (Just releasing anger from last night.) Smile

39Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn you, Dan's mom!

*Sad Polar Bear*
Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Polar-bear3

40Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:22 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

RIP "Twitchy"

41Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Fuck.

I thought that by "sacrifice" Eloise meant she gave up her son for the island, but I never figured this would be the reason. I had a feeling he'll bite it, though. What a shame.

I think that she was so cold for years, especially towards Dan, because she knew she raises him and pushes him exactly for that moment, and to the events that will start everything.

Which means the fact the Losties are in 1977 won't change anything. The hatch was built, Charlotte returned despite the "crazy man's" warning, the plane crashed. All we have to see is if Jack and Kate manage to do what Dan intended to do, and change anything - or they'll fail and what will happen is... everything we know.

And Charles being Dan's dad? I guessed this in the beginning of the episode, and was almost sure when he talked to his son. I though he'll tell this to Dan, but probably he didn't completely trust his amnesia.

Edit: I now had a thought that Jack and Kate might be "Adam and Eve". Someone said this already, but now I tend to believe this is the case.

42Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't rule it out.

Also, I wouldn't rule out that it may have a Donnie Darko ending. Where time loops back but in a different direction. The plane that was found by the rescue team. The one Whidmore "created"...could it have been through Daniel's doing. He still isn't dead. He could become Jacob and he does detonate the bomb. The island has a chronol reverberation, or some deal, and you know how time corrects itself. Oceanic Flight 815 does crash and is found with everyone inside. Whidmore wins? And the entire adventures on the island technically never happened.

43Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't watch Jimmy Kimmel, but I caught this last night and he integrated himself into the 100th episode. Pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZeHIo32nR0&feature=channel

44Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Am I the only person who thought the main point of last nights episode was making sure we know that the past can't be changed? I was pretty disappointed in Dan's stupid variable speech. He should have known better lol. But I guess thats what he's always done so tough luck for him. Anywho it's nice to know what the incident is finally.

45Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 07, 2009 4:39 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aw, snap! Jack has a bomb! Laughing Loved the preview for the next episode.

I'm wondering if the bomb has something to do with the creation of Jacob? If not, wonder how Locke'll kill'em?

46Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

The plot summary of every Lost season finale is basically "Some serious shit goes down", and that should definitely be the case next week. Can't wait!

47Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:The plot summary of every Lost season finale is basically "Some serious shit goes down", and that should definitely be the case next week. Can't wait!
Me neither.

48Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I think that no matter what Jack and co. did and will do in 1977 won't change the future. Everything they've done so far led to what we know as their past 3 years. However, in the present Locke is going to kill Jacob - whoever he is - and probably this will be the action that somehow changes everything, not what the others do in 1977 (as we already know they've failed).

Is it me or in the latest episode Richard was portrayed for the first time as someone who just follows the leader and don't have much clue? In 1977 he looked helpless and unsure about what they're going to do, in 2007 he actually expressed his mistrust in Locke's actions.

When I went to sleep last night I thought about the beginning of Season 3 where Ben kept Kate, Jack and Sawyer captive. He dressed Kate and took for breakfast, treated her like a lady. It means he remembered her as the one to save his life and maybe that was his way to thank her? And if he remembered and knew everything, why did he never kill Sayid? He knew that Sayid must become the man who shoots him and makes him the person he is, so Ben is there when Sayid's wife is buried and uses him in his plans, building Sayid's hatred and eventual attempt to kill him as a kid. And what about Juliet? Ben didn't bring her to the island just for her knowledge or his emotions, he knew she must be there to eventually become one of the people that saves his life.

The only thing I question is the fate of those who left the island in 1977. For now we know Sawyer, Kate and Juliet are in the submarine, but if they or anyone else made it to the real world, shouldn't they be in their 50s-60s in 2004-2007? Where are they now?

49Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Sat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Richard has always seemed strong. He does have these moments of extra compliance, though. It comes off, to me, as mere loyalty. Although, according to last episode, he's becoming an if-y character to me.

50Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Official LOST Thread - SPOILERS Thu May 14, 2009 7:05 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

They blew it up...those maniacs!!!

I have absolutely NO IDEA what next season's going to bring us, and the fact that I have to wait until January 2010 is KILLING me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum