Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kids in the Hall are back!

+3
Debaser77
Silent K
Denim
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty The Kids in the Hall are back! Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:28 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think this is only airing in Canada right now, but there are ways to see it in the states. It is an 8-part mini series and I have seen the first two parts already and it is pretty funny. I always was a fan of The Kids in the Hall and thought they worked better as skit based comedy, especially after seeing Brain Candy. While this new series is not skit based, it is alot better then Brain Candy was. If you are a fan of the show, seek this out, you will not be dissapointed.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Love Kids in the Hall...and Brain Candy was decent!

3The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'll have to keep my eye out for this. KITH was perfection.

4The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I liked when the devil would play guitar for the kids soul.

5The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Wasn't it for weed-hair?

6The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, the stoner character traded his kick ass denim jacket for weed hair.

7The Kids in the Hall are back! Empty Re: The Kids in the Hall are back! Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

The Mrs. is recording this, plan on checking it out once we catch up on some other shows. I loved this show back in the day and was saddened when they decided to take a break to pursue other things. There was some weird show in the UK, that was some sort of trilogy? Ah, found it, the League of Gentleman. This was a bit of weird, but funny as hell. Tell me, are you local?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum