Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee!

+18
Tripper McGee
BlueMaxx
Demonweasel
Foxy
Sci-Fi
Denim
The Ignored One
TENIME_art
jaydee74
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
shining knight
Rath99
Silent K
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

And the Nominees for The PoP! Hall of Fame are:

The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_lcap51%The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_rcap 51% [ 24 ]
The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_lcap13%The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_rcap 13% [ 6 ]
The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_lcap21%The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_rcap 21% [ 10 ]
The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_lcap15%The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Vote_rcap 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Please post your nominations for:

The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee: The Most active, helpful, funny, or PoP!-Friendly poster of the year!

The awards for The PoP!ple's Choice Awards will be announced on the March 9th PoP!Cast, commemorating the 1 year anniversary of the site.

Nominations for all categories will be accepted until Wed, February 24th. Those four in each category that receive the most nominations will be on the ballot.

From February 25th to Sunday, March 7, polls will be open for each category.

Last edited by Silent K on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

2The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is an easy nomination for me. I'm going with Spider-Man..Pete. Promotes PoP! well and he's just an all around cool guy.

3The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I nominate the following as picking just one is a pain in the balls

Mnemosis

Tomer soiker

Silent K

Lee

Frozen

Tripper mcgee

4The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bluemaxx. He's come a long way. Pete rocks, but is the easy choice, and I don't do nuthin' the easy way.

5The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I nominate the following as picking just one is a pain in the balls

Mnemosis

Tomer soiker

Silent K

Lee

Frozen

Tripper mcgee

I second that and add Chi Town Spidey - Pete and Foxy

6The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blush wub Thanks guys.

shining knight wrote:I nominate the following as picking just one is a pain in the balls

Mnemosis

Tomer soiker

Silent K

Lee

Frozen

Tripper mcgee

I vote for these awesome people as well

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

7The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro
ELI
Krpykrwly
GohiraToho

Last edited by Joshua on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

8The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Someone is in love with ELI lol. Dude doesn't even post much does he? I guess I could be missing him.

9The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I prefer quality over quantity.

10The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man
Rath
Tenime
Tainted Films (Jose, for the Rancor pic)

11The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Kupocat
jaydee74
Aussiemandias
Foxy

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

12The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Brian Cunningham
Jim Gibbons

13The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

DemonWeasel

14The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Astro!

15The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man

16The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker
Chi-Town Spidey
Aussiemandias
Tripper McGee

17The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man

18The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bluemaxx
Denim
Tripper

19The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Mnemosis

Tomer soiker

Silent K

Lee

Frozen

Tripper mcgee

Spidey

Foxy

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

20The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:58 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chi-Town Spidey

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

21The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm going with Chi-Town Spidey. Dude's most familiar person to me.

22The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy...she landed us Mark Millar (and with Pete, the Aspen guys), and drew the cover and September for the FGOTM Calendar, as well as participated as a FGOTM herself.

23The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I vote for whoever had the original idea to start the site.

24The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:I vote for whoever had the original idea to start the site.

That would be K-Whack.

Right...?

25The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Empty Re: The PoP! Hall of Fame Inductee! Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Pete

http://www.foxyart.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum