Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Avengers Thread

+30
TheBrownLantern
Debaser77
Heytherejeffro
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
dmahoney
G_Zatara
Foreigner_Man
Mnemosis
KingJoffers
Fresh03
vikoros
Jango Fett
shiky800
The Ignored One
LOOSECANNON
Aussiemandias
Administrator
prescribeddrone
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
Sandman
Bigtymin504
Chi-Town Spidey
Spider_Fan14
Lee
Joshua
jaydee74
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:48 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Avengers #1 variant cover by Romita Senior.

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 AvengersSenior
I like it. It's not JRsr's greatest work, but you gotta love the masters.

The guy talking to Wonderman looks like Cap to me. I wonder if they're gonna make Simon go down the dark path or they're setting him up to joining the team.

I'm loving the rosters & am really happy to see that Bendis is bringing Mockingbird, Iron Fist, and Dr.Strange into New Avengers (Do you think they need a new name?). I'm surprised to see Strange on that list, but I'm happy to see that Bendis is showing better judgement keeping him prominently in the Marvel U. No offense to Bendis, but he's been kicking dirt in one of my favorite characters for 5-7 years now. I mean my gosh..he didn't see Wanda screwing up, he couldn't stop House of M and babbled about how he failed his powers, he couldn't detect the Skrulls (?), he went over the edge for a few seconds and again babbled about failing his powers and abusing them, and he disappeared during Secret Invasion, only to show up and talk about how he abused his powers and failed his mission, then got tossed around by the Hood, and then the Eye deserted him and went to Brother Voodoo. Meanwhile in the Ultimate U, Strange apparently doesn't watch over the dark dimension and it all blows up in his face, where Nightmare then takes over his dead body. Now I like Bendis a lot and think he's a really fantastic writer, but he hasn't been treating Strange very respectfully IMO (and the same goes for Geoff Johns and the Spectre, but that's for another day), but hopefully this'll change with his work in New new new new Avengers. Hopefully.

/rant

Also, what do guys think of Avengers Day? I think it's silly. I'll probably rant about it, but not after my Doctor Strange rant.

Anyway, despite the rants, I'm really excited about these books. Secret, New, and adjectiveless..I'm really excited. How can you not be excited when Beast, Marvel Boy (now Captain Marvel), the Thing, and Luke Cage & Iron fist are all on Avenger teams? And let's not forget that Jessica Jones is back in costume! Very Happy

227The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Who is the guy that looks like he's in an argument with Wonder Man?

My initial guess was Steve Rogers...but who knows.

Laughing I thought it was Hank Pym. All those blonde guys look the same!

It really could be any of them, huh?

228The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Who is the guy that looks like he's in an argument with Wonder Man?

*sigh* I was thinking Donald Blake.. he looked kind of skinny to me and they could have been arguing about letting THor out to help.

229The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Jango Fett

Jango Fett
Cadet
Cadet

Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

*sigh* I was thinking Donald Blake.. he looked kind of skinny to me and they could have been arguing about letting THor out to help.

I think its Hank Pym. The hair style looks like his.

I like those preview pages, except for Spider-Woman. A little part of me dies every time I see JRJR draw Spider-Woman. What's up with her hair and her cheeks?

230The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

I like those preview pages, except for Spider-Woman. A little part of me dies every time I see JRJR draw Spider-Woman. What's up with her hair and her cheeks?

I wanted to get in on quote-a-rama here. That said, Thor is in the same panel so I don't think it's Blake. The facial expression of indignation and everything doesn't fit Steve. Pym's history with Wonder Man and such makes me think it is him. If it's Cap, it's a pretty bad drawing of him. I think Cap would be helping out move things, but then, so would Pymsince he can grow and control ants. Hurm...my common sense is tingling. hmm

231The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

I wanted to get in on quote-a-rama here. That said, Thor is in the same panel so I don't think it's Blake. The facial expression of indignation and everything doesn't fit Steve. Pym's history with Wonder Man and such makes me think it is him. If it's Cap, it's a pretty bad drawing of him. I think Cap would be helping out move things, but then, so would Pymsince he can grow and control ants. Hurm...my common sense is tingling. hmm

Yeah the facial expressions and overall demeanor do make it seem like Pym more than Steve. I'd go with either one of those guys.

Also, just wanted to get in on the quoting fun. Smile

232The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

Yeah the facial expressions and overall demeanor do make it seem like Pym more than Steve. I'd go with either one of those guys.

I'm going to say it's Pym too. This quoting stuff is fun Wink

233The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

You guys are hilarious, I still think its Clint Barton. Rockin his Ronin outfit.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

234The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

You guys are hilarious, I still think its Clint Barton. Rockin his Ronin outfit.

Possible. They could be arguing about Wanda.

235The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:
Sandman wrote:

[insert generic comment here]

236The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Jango Fett wrote:

I really must agree with myself.

237The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

I really must agree with yourself as well.

238The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

What I wanted to comment on isn't even in the quotes anymore since it's been quoted so much, but I didn't want to break the chain. Laughing

I wanted to comment on what Jango Fett said. I agree, I really don't like JRJR's Spider-Woman AT ALL. Her hair looks ridiculous, and her cheeks are hideous.

239The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

What I wanted to comment on isn't even in the quotes anymore since it's been quoted so much, but I didn't want to break the chain. Laughing

I wanted to comment on what Jango Fett said. I agree, I really don't like JRJR's Spider-Woman AT ALL. Her hair looks ridiculous, and her cheeks are hideous.

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

Yeah. The Spider-Woman picture kind of creeps me out. In a not so good way and yet not in a totally bad way either. neutral Wait. What?

240The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Wed May 05, 2010 5:03 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

Yeah. The Spider-Woman picture kind of creeps me out. In a not so good way and yet not in a totally bad way either. neutral Wait. What?
I understand your point.

241The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Wed May 05, 2010 5:32 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

I understand your point.

BANG!

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 I5r5ab

242The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh

243The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Wed May 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

I understand your point.

BANG!

Good one! Laughing

244The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Thu May 06, 2010 3:21 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

I understand your point.

BANG!

Good one! Laughing

Sorry, when I saw this I thought of this video and I just couldn't resist. Laughing

245The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

I understand your point.

BANG!

Good one! Laughing

Sorry, when I saw this I thought of this video and I just couldn't resist. Laughing

This is now a Fortress thread until further notice. Why? Because Fortress is heir apparent to Chuck Norris's throne. Search your hearts, you know this to be true!

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731610
Fortress is all "Fire? Get that shit out of here!".

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731611
Look at these people fawning over Fortress. Reptil trying to show off his ass to Fortress.
Reptil: "Are you looking Fortress, are you looking?" You had better damn believe he is looking. He'll have you and the whole Avengers Academy before the whole week is done. And that's because he is taking his time. Fortress is so damn laid-back like that. Look at Veil. She's cautious because being that close to Fortress since that's an instant boner. Even if you are female. A mere handshake? You know she schlicked with that hand for hours on end afterwards till her woman parts were tender, right after shaving all the chest hairs she got from being so close to Fortress, him being so damn manly and all. Damn, I think I sprouted some too and gained some inches on my dick. Thanks Fortress.

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731612
Poppycock if you think otherwise. Do you know where the word "poppycock" comes from? Fortress's dick smells like scented poppies. Not the ones with no smell, the ones they use for fucking potpourri. You better believe it.

Fortress is so damn badass, words fail me. afro

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

246The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri May 07, 2010 11:39 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

^ bow

247The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Fortress doesn't need no pussy ass roundhouse. You better recognize Chuck!!!

248The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Tue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foreigner_Man wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:
Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN!!

I understand your point.

BANG!

Good one! Laughing

This is now a Fortress thread until further notice. Why? Because Fortress is heir apparent to Chuck Norris's throne. Search your hearts, you know this to be true!

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731610
Fortress is all "Fire? Get that shit out of here!".

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731611
Look at these people fawning over Fortress. Reptil trying to show off his ass to Fortress.
Reptil: "Are you looking Fortress, are you looking?" You had better damn believe he is looking. He'll have you and the whole Avengers Academy before the whole week is done. And that's because he is taking his time. Fortress is so damn laid-back like that. Look at Veil. She's cautious because being that close to Fortress since that's an instant boner. Even if you are female. A mere handshake? You know she schlicked with that hand for hours on end afterwards till her woman parts were tender, right after shaving all the chest hairs she got from being so close to Fortress, him being so damn manly and all. Damn, I think I sprouted some too and gained some inches on my dick. Thanks Fortress.

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731612
Poppycock if you think otherwise. Do you know where the word "poppycock" comes from? Fortress's dick smells like scented poppies. Not the ones with no smell, the ones they use for fucking potpourri. You better believe it.

Fortress is so damn badass, words fail me. afro

Keeping the chain going.

Fortress: He's so badass he ventured into the Pokemon world and saved Ash from his delusion.
http://cartoonoveranalyzations.com/2009/04/09/pokemon-explained/

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12728411

Fortress is so bad ass, this very chain, now devoted to him, shall be hailed as the greatest of liteary achievements. So much so, nations will put forth funds to create a time machine to go back in time to sing the praises of said thread.

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 B000060P4U.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Fortress doesn't need no pussy ass roundhouse. You better recognize Chuck!!!

Damn straight. When asked why he doesn't use a roundhouse kick, Fortress stared at the man, who then promptly roundhouse kicked himself, realizing the foolishness of his question.

249The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:The Avengers Thread - Page 10 12731612
Laughing

Last edited by Bigtymin504 on Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : meant to quote lol)

250The Avengers Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Avengers Thread Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AVENGERS #1 preview

The Avengers Thread - Page 10 95227_267321_3

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=5187&disp=table

So that solves the mystery of who that blond guy is...Steve f'n Rogers. Laughing
Also, the Next Avengers! thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum