Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

why are some people famous?

+9
Combo Mo
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
prescribeddrone
Bigtymin504
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Joshua
kidspider2099
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1why are some people famous? Empty why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like the Cardasians? I have no idea what they did to be famous the same thing goes paris hilton.

2why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha, I read that as "the Canadians". That gave me quite a chuckle.

3why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know exactly why they're "famous".

This is possibly going to be a short thread. And I know I'm going to state the obvious, but here we go: No one should confuse fame with infamy. It seems a lot of people have. Like when the Kardashian girl released that video of herself, even though I think she said it was stolen. (I think that was her.) Fame nowadays consists of people willing to humiliate themselves, whether they know it or not (And that's the even scarier thing, that people may not know the difference anymore.), as a means to, of course, get money and be noticed. Look at the Youtube idiots and all those reality shows. People without talent show that they have no talent, and somehow gain fame through infamy. don't know I don't get it, either.

Can't wait for this show...dry

4why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Because you're talking about them.

5why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

why are some people famous? 425.ad.JerseyShore.120909

6why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, The Situation was on Sports Nation and was genuinely funny and seemed like a good dude. I've never seen Jersey Shore, but he impressed me.

7why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

because they're probably good looking people who can easily and willingly be exploited by people in suits and brand names to make a lot of money for everybody involved.

Last edited by prescribeddrone on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

8why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Interesting...

Exhibit B:

why are some people famous? 1262186131_snooki_lg

9why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:49 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't care what anyone says, I want to fuck that little midget girl.

10why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who's the midget girl? That black haired girl posted above? No idea who she is, but she's pretty cute.

11why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I don't care what anyone says, I want to fuck that little midget girl.
why are some people famous? CapFace

12why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Who's the midget girl? That black haired girl posted above? No idea who she is, but she's pretty cute.
why are some people famous? CapFace

13why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:11 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wha? So that's her? Hey! I'm not that picky, so sue me Laughing

Plus, I'm short for a guy (5'4 if anything) so it's not like I'd dwarf her tongue

14why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Wha? So that's her? Hey! I'm not that picky, so sue me Laughing

Plus, I'm short for a guy (5'4 if anything) so it's not like I'd dwarf her tongue
If you caught a minute of her show and heard her speak you'd get picky real fast, trust me. wacko

15why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah okay. She's annoying/a bitch?

16why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

17why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:53 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:Ah okay. She's annoying/a bitch?

Just imagine Spike from The Land Before Time wearing a bump-it with a voice like nails on a chalkboard saying the stooooopidest stuff.....THEN tell me she's cute shake my head

18why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:19 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess the only guy that could tolerate her would have to be deaf Laughing

19why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/14/heidi-montags-10-plastic_n_423855.html

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

20why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/14/heidi-montags-10-plastic_n_423855.html

She's plastic but too bad she's not fantastic Very Happy

21why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Exhibit B:

why are some people famous? 1262186131_snooki_lg

wub wub wub

Short and HOT!

...She's an inch TALLER than my wife. Smile

22why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It's all about the inches for you, Mo, isn't it? Wink

CherriesJubilee wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:Ah okay. She's annoying/a bitch?

Just imagine Spike from The Land Before Time wearing a bump-it with a voice like nails on a chalkboard saying the stooooopidest stuff.....THEN tell me she's cute shake my head
...Spike didn't speak, did he? Did you mean Ducky or Petrie? Because they have annoying voices, if I remember correctly.

I've only seen previews for Jersey Shore and it looks like MTV just made The Hills where, unlike Real Worlds' multitude of cardboard cut-outs of stereotypes, they have one big group. But, in this show's case, it seems 10 times worse than the two previously mentioned crapfests. don't know Seriously how I feel, not just trashing because it is easy. Heh.

23why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:Like the Cardasians? I have no idea what they did to be famous the same thing goes paris hilton.

Okay. Bear with me here, because I actually know how these people achieved fame.

Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian are the daughters of Robert Kardashian, O.J.'s lawyer in the trial for the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Their mother married former Olympian Bruce Jenner. That's enough there to give them some amount of fame. But wait! They're also the stepsisters of Brody Jenner, who first got public attention as one of the douchebag stepsons of music mogul David Foster on the short-lived reality show Princes of Malibu, which also introduced us to a humongous douchebag named Spencer Pratt.

Spencer, as you know, gathered all of his douchey friends and they became ultra-famous on 'The Hills' on MTV. Because of the success of that show and the fact that a) Kim was famous for banging Jay-Z on tape and b) they were the stepsisters of the very popular Brody Jenner, the Kardashian girls were given their own show on E!

This is how they 'legitimately' earned fame. However, they were also MADE famous by entertainment shows and gossip magazines who -- for some reason -- think that America lives on a diet of pseudo-fame.

24why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

These people can't be too famous, because between the names and the pictures, I have no idea who they are.

25why are some people famous? Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I cannot explain Jersey Shore, other than to say that MTV is now what is wrong with the youth of America, and not in the way they said that when it first started. MTV rewards ignorant behavior with time on television and uber-promotion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum