Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

why are some people famous?

+9
Combo Mo
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
prescribeddrone
Bigtymin504
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Joshua
kidspider2099
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Because of the success of that show and the fact that a) Kim was famous for banging Ray J on tape and b) they were the stepsisters of the very popular Brody Jenner, the Kardashian girls were given their own show on E!

Fixed.

27why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Because of the success of that show and the fact that a) Kim was famous for banging Ray J on tape and b) they were the stepsisters of the very popular Brody Jenner, the Kardashian girls were given their own show on E!

Fixed.

Gah. I knew I'd fuck that up somehow.

28why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ See, they always have pre-established family b.s. and they just do something stupid and things work out for them. Sort of.

29why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The uk is much worse it seems here to be a celeb you need to (A) be married to a footballer (B) take your kit off for the newspapers or (C) be related to someone who is famous

or all three....

30why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:The uk is much worse it seems here to be a celeb you need to (A) be married to a footballer (B) take your kit off for the newspapers or (C) be related to someone who is famous

or all three....

Taking your kit off is getting naked right?

31why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Hahaha, I read that as "the Canadians". That gave me quite a chuckle.

Cause we're fookin awesome eh?

I read it as Cardassians. And was like: The Cardassians are like the lamest race in Star Trek.

32why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:I guess the only guy that could tolerate her would have to be deaf Laughing

and blind yes

33why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:^ It's all about the inches for you, Mo, isn't it? Wink

CherriesJubilee wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:Ah okay. She's annoying/a bitch?

Just imagine Spike from The Land Before Time wearing a bump-it with a voice like nails on a chalkboard saying the stooooopidest stuff.....THEN tell me she's cute shake my head
...Spike didn't speak, did he? Did you mean Ducky or Petrie? Because they have annoying voices, if I remember correctly.

nope...I meant that she looks like Spike

34why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

why are some people famous? - Page 2 SnookiSNL1

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

35why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

(._Y_.) wrote:why are some people famous? - Page 2 SnookiSNL1

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Laughing that was hilarious Shocked and terrifying affraid

36why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:

Just imagine Spike from The Land Before Time wearing a bump-it with a voice like nails on a chalkboard saying the stooooopidest stuff.....THEN tell me she's cute shake my head
Here's some fun The Land Before Time trivia for you: the girl who voiced Ducky was murdered by her father at the age of 10.

37why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:why are some people famous? - Page 2 SnookiSNL1

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

She looks like a drag queen in that pic.

38why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes. The smaller they are...the bigger it makes my dick look. yes

39why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I cannot explain Jersey Shore, other than to say that MTV is now what is wrong with the youth of America, and not in the way they said that when it first started. MTV rewards ignorant behavior with time on television and uber-promotion.
yea Mtv nowadays sucks. I remember when all they had on was music videos...............and Cindi Lauper. man I feel old. Laughing

40why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:

Yes. The smaller they are...the bigger it makes my dick look. yes
Laughing

Joshua wrote:
CherriesJubilee wrote:

Here's some fun The Land Before Time trivia for you: the girl who voiced Ducky was murdered by her father at the age of 10.
OMG! Sad
"On July 25, 1988, József shot Judith in the head with a gun while she was asleep. Maria, hearing the gunshot, rushed down the hall to check on Judith, where József met her and shot her as well.[1] He left the bodies for three days, drenched them both in gasoline and set the house on fire. Finally, he went into the garage and shot himself in the head."
What a fuckin' bastard. Course the damn mother should've pressed charges to get away. She had a bunch of chances, apparently.

41why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
shining knight wrote:The uk is much worse it seems here to be a celeb you need to (A) be married to a footballer (B) take your kit off for the newspapers or (C) be related to someone who is famous

or all three....

yes...thats exactly what it means

42why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

or all three....

yes...thats exactly what it means

then why didn't you just say that?

43why are some people famous? - Page 2 Empty Re: why are some people famous? Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Because he's Scottish. Sheesh, get with the program. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum