Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams: Reassembled

+9
J Nova
jaydee74
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Joshua
Esbat
superdoug
alucardbarnivous
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Teams: Reassembled - Page 2 Empty Teams Reassembled Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Characters I don't believe actually need to be part of a team... at all:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Any Green Lantern but Alan Scott

Seriously, there is no reason whatsoever for them to play nice with others when they're perfectly capable of taking most situations on by themselves. Superman, Power Girl, and Wonder Woman are nigh invincible, highly experienced heroes and warriors. When in trouble they can get some outside help, no problem.

Batman has a whole damn Bat-family and network of allies to call on. He doesn't need to be rubbing elbows with one gimmick wonders and subpar martial artists. He's got enough of those at his disposal that don't need to preen or argue about "charter rules".

And the fuckin' Green Lanterns are a paramilitary intergalactic police force where there is one lantern per sector, with back up only a "ring" (ha!) away.

You don't "need" Superman on your team, you can just scream his damn name and he'll come help you without having to cow tow to your ego. "cause I mean, c'mon, if you need Superman AND Wonder Woman around 24/7 what kind of hero are you?

wow, fully agree with ya there, Esbat. I'd put them on reserves since they can probobly be there lickety split.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum