Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

thinking finally about getting a tattoo.

+11
BlueMaxx
CherriesJubilee
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Silent K
vikoros
superdoug
Thundermatts
Harry Wang
riv1
azrael07
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

waerloga69 wrote:this is what a bad tattoo artist did to me:
thinking finally about getting a tattoo. - Page 2 Org10

this is what my new artist has done to fix it:
thinking finally about getting a tattoo. - Page 2 Newink10

worlds apart

Holy shit! RECOVERY!

I love it and it made my wife happy...no more green titties...

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

waerloga69 wrote:
I take it that it's in your avatar.... I spy the ACSS logo. A fellow Manson fan? Hi.

I'm a huge Manson fan! Few people notice that logo, btw.

Awesome. I been to 7 or 8 shows, so yeah big fan here as well. They don't notice cause they aren't fans Wink The shock symbol rocks Smile

And awesome tattoo's man!

And Skinny Puppy?!

Last edited by prescribeddrone on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

KindleBrat wrote:I would love to get more ink. Just so hard to pick a spot and the artist.
A pal of mine has a great artist doing her work in Baltimore. I can dig up the card if anyone wants.

The artist is the tough part, but I still have a lot of room to fill up. I only ink what can be covered by a t-shirt and shorts so they are only shown when I want them to. My job keeps me from having visible ones anyway.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, you like Skinny Puppy as well. Awesome! Just noticed the SP logo Wink

prescribeddrone wrote:
waerloga69 wrote:
I take it that it's in your avatar.... I spy the ACSS logo. A fellow Manson fan? Hi.

I'm a huge Manson fan! Few people notice that logo, btw.

Awesome. I been to 7 or 8 shows, so yeah big fan here as well. They don't notice cause they aren't fans Wink The shock symbol rocks Smile

And awesome tattoo's man!

Thanks! My favorite show was when they played with NIN and the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow opened it up on Halloween night in Houston about 12 years ago. The best part is I found a bootleg CD of it online and the quality was spot on. I've only seen them 5 times, not a whole lotta shows in TX that I can make it to.

prescribeddrone wrote:Dude, you like Skinny Puppy as well. Awesome! Just noticed the SP logo Wink

Yup, followed SP on the Too Dark Park tour on 11 dates around the south and southwest, this was my first tattoo at age 18...a long, long time ago.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Waerloga, great back tattoo. Such a combo of characters. Angela to Waldo is just awesome.

Also, that artists needs a tip because, like Knize said with enthusiasm, "RECOVERY!"

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:Is there a way you can make the design more personal? Before my first tattoo, I was basically looking to slap a bunch of logos on myself like a Nascar driver. But then I realized they should have a personal touch.

This. A thousand times this.

BlueMaxx wrote:Waerloga, great back tattoo. Such a combo of characters. Angela to Waldo is just awesome.

Also, that artists needs a tip because, like Knize said with enthusiasm, "RECOVERY!"
My artist has gotten over a grand in tips alone. He's a really good friend of mine, too. As a huge Star Wars fan, he always appreciates the SW gifts I bring, that and the cash tips of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum