Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl!

+14
Hannibal king
Rath99
LordD3r3k
shining knight
Foxy
Denim
Mnemosis
TENIME_art
Spaced4SimonPegg
FroZen
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Silent K
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

And the Nominees for The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl are:

The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 16 ]
The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 10 ]
The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 10 ]
The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked I'm so confused... CURSE YOU, JOE QUESADA!!! The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Fistshaker

27The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I'm like the actual Peter Parker until his early 20's, then a "What If Peter Parker Had Never Been Bitten by a Spider?" or "What If Peter Parker Had Really Quit Being Spider-Man in ASM #50?" Pete is my alter-ago AND Peter/Spidey in another timeline where I continued being Spider-Man.

kidspider is an alternate version of me and Pete from a Real World/Ultimate Universe kind of reality. Spider-Fan is kidspider's munchkin clone.

Wait I'm confused?

Are you saying I'M your alter-ego? Damn, my handle and real name confuses everything! Laughing For the record, I prefer Peter, but have no problem with "Pete." That might be a better way of seperating me from my comic book counter-part.

Me = Pete
Peter Parker/Spidey = Peter.

So Kidspider is the ulimate version of you, Spider-Fan is the kidspider munsckin clone. You are Peter Parker until he reaches his early 20's, I'm the...Peter Parker that gets laided by my hottie wife everynight? I don't know guys, think I won on this one. Wink Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

28The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yes. Yes, you did...

And I was Peter Parker, with the crappy life story and bad luck. Now I have my own bad luck.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

29The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Yes. Yes, you did...

And I was Peter Parker, with the crappy life story and bad luck. Now I have my own bad luck.

You're sleeping with The Black Cat?!

Laughing tongue

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

30The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

And the Nominees for The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl are:

Tenime_ART
Jerry Whitworth
Batman25JM
BigTymin
shining knight

Voting closes Sunday, March 7th!

31The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Jerry.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

32The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jery! jerry! jerry!

33The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl! - Page 2 Tenime

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum