Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you.

+23
Tripper McGee
TENIME_art
(._Y_.)
pink*lantern
Thundermatts
Mnemosis
Silent K
prescribeddrone
Chi-Town Spidey
Astro13Zombie
LordD3r3k
Ska
Heytherejeffro
Rath99
BlueMaxx
krpykrwly
Joshua
Lee
Debaser77
Administrator
shining knight
JessJupiter
FroZen
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Here's a quickie..

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 000b8q5d

HAH! That's hot!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

77Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 000ba1gp

78Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ He really fits into that picture.

79Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:I couldn't find a picture of an angry faced Knize....I could make one...but im tired of working on this picture.
Laughing

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 14so11f
If I hadn't been there to see what really happened, I'd assume this photo was real. If you don't have a job that involves you using Photoshop, you should get one. That's damn impressive.

80Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am so glad I asked frozen to make this thread now. That kissing picture alone! Laughing

81Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
If I hadn't been there to see what really happened, I'd assume this photo was real. If you don't have a job that involves you using Photoshop, you should get one. That's damn impressive.

The more I look at it, the more relieved I am that it at least looks like he caught me by surprise... You know... Like he did with Chris. Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

82Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked

83Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More! I demand it.

84Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:More! I demand it.
yes

85Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:More! I demand it.

You might need to provide some cannon fodder Wink

86Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 233908257_l

87Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 000bb4yr

88Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Tripper's gonna hate me:

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Bodybu10

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing. That's the coolest thing ever!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

89Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:affraid NEVER trust pictures on the internet! Seriously, that is almost marriage-ending good.

And fuck facebook for hosting that image of me.

Seriously! I TOOK the picture of Ker kissing Chris, and I got confused for a second there.

90Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:ANd I love that I made a subtle cameo.

I didn't even see that! Nice!

91Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Inspired by Knize's comment that Chris looks amish..

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 000bc9w6

92Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knize makes some questionable choices in order to raise money for a ticket up to K-Whack's party..

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 000bdcr6

93Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ Shocked lmao

94Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Whatno10

95Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

96Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I did these for my own amusement.

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Knices10

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Knizeh10

97Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Win!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

98Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I wish I had Photoshop. Crying or Very sad

99Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You might need to provide some cannon fodder

you fuckers know how to give me an opening don't you?

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Canonknize

100Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Neither one of us are PoP Stars©️,but I wanted to Photoshop my head onto her body. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work with no Photoshop.

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 2-1-3

Pop! Stars, photoshop, and you. - Page 4 Wedding

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum