Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Does anyone else think the variant Miss Marvel would make a great base for a Squirrel Girl custom?

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Snagged the Human Alliance Bumblebee today. He's pretty damned spiffy. Needs some paint, but I HATE working with yellow, so I might skip it. Plus, Leader Prime has been kicking my ass with the painting lately.
Is the human alliance bumblebee as big or bigger than the Deluxe version?

Mnemosis wrote:Does anyone else think the variant Miss Marvel would make a great base for a Squirrel Girl custom?

I agree,its the hair!

http://realityfugitives.com/

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Esbat wrote:
Dude, he's REALLY big. He's about the same size, but a little bigger than an Alternator. He dwarfs the deluxe. The transformation is complex, but not overly so. The headsculpt is excellent and he has very little kibble (with the exception of the arms). He's an EXCELLENT figure and well worth the money.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 R_habumblebee175

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Kibble?

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:Kibble?
That's Transformers talk for extra car bits left over in robot mode that do nothing but look out of place. Deluxe Bee's windshield on his legs and back, for example.

Human Alliance Bumblebee has the car seats on his arms, so they're kibbly, but the fact that play features are actually worked into them makes them slightly less so. The car roof and back windshield make a nice proportional back for the robot. Hell, the seats even evoke his shield from the movie and with a little paint, would do so even more.

There are pieces that spin and rotate and the chest pieces are on these pivoting spring-loaded bits that I've never seen used anywhere else. It's really a great figure and one of the best Transformers I've seen in recent memory. Movie Bumblebee will never get a better toy than this.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Best example of Transformers kibble? The tail sections that just hang off of Masterpiece Starscream's legs. They're just... there.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dunno', Energon Mirage has two GIANT pieces that just hang off his hips. I don't mind kibble on a lot of Transformers, but they're just so huge on him:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 22299-r

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Best example of Transformers kibble? The tail sections that just hang off of Masterpiece Starscream's legs. They're just... there.
There are some pretty great mods online that fix that. They're great to the point that you wonder why the hell they didn't do that in the first place. What's better is that they actually include the kibble on the IDW characters in the comics.

Joshua wrote:I dunno', Energon Mirage has two GIANT pieces that just hang off his hips. I don't mind kibble on a lot of Transformers, but they're just so huge on him:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 22299-r
That Mirage is a transformer that just folds into a boat. He's kind of sucky like that.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Every time I see 2d Screamer's kibble, I chuckle.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Dude, he's REALLY big. He's about the same size, but a little bigger than an Alternator. He dwarfs the deluxe. The transformation is complex, but not overly so. The headsculpt is excellent and he has very little kibble (with the exception of the arms). He's an EXCELLENT figure and well worth the money.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 R_habumblebee175
Hot damn its about .5x larger than the Deluxe version. WANT! affraid

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

I scored 3 rare-ish creepy and angry figs from ebay recently! Yay sellers who don't do name research!
S.I.C. Hakaida (8", BanDai Studioworks), Chaos Comics Purgatori (12") (I'm gonna totally repaint her, she's a little boring), World of Warcraft Illidan Stormrage deluxe fig (7.5"-11", NOT poseable):
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Haulwarpurghaik

I'm way more impressed with the Hakaider figure than I thougt I would be. Statue-like, only moving in the waist, arms, but a fully ball poseable head, but comes with TONS of moveable accessories. You can lift up or remove his chest piece and take out his mechanical heart, remove his skull cap and change his brains out, and a piece on his leg swings open to reveal his mechanics. The paint job is awesome, and he's heavy. Easily one of my favorites now.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Hakaida1
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Hakaida2

Here's a size comparison for the Warcraft Illidan figue, because everybody has a Mighty Muggs by now, right?
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Illiagesize2
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Illiagesize3

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:

I'm way more impressed with the Hakaider figure than I thougt I would be. Statue-like, only moving in the waist, arms, but a fully ball poseable head, but comes with TONS of moveable accessories. You can lift up or remove his chest piece and take out his mechanical heart, remove his skull cap and change his brains out, and a piece on his leg swings open to reveal his mechanics. The paint job is awesome, and he's heavy. Easily one of my favorites now.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Hakaida1
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 Hakaida2

Shocked wub

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, that Hikaider figure is gorgeous! I've no idea what he is, but I want the people who designed him to design toys of things I like.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Purgatori!!!!!!!!! I can'tfind a Dark Alliance Chastity figure ANYWHERE! *cries* I had a complete set of Chastity Comics including herEvil Ernie appearances and then had to sell them on eBay for bills!

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Over a month's worth of purchases:

Got Jolt! (The Ratchet is from the first movie, but it's identical to the RoTF one, so why waste the money? I'm gonna hafta for Ironhide, as I used my only one for a custom... unsure)
Got Soundwave, The Fallen, and Starscream!
I only got FAB Long Haul because it's in scale with Rampage, so when I make Devastator, his legs won't be mis-sized...(still gonna get the Voyager LH, though); and I only got the Ice Cream Truck Twins because....I don't know why. They're kinda cool, though...
Robot Heroes! Yay!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3130-big

Thanks to new packaging, not only did I not realize the new wave of Clone Wars were out, but I almost missed out on more Green Stripe Troopers! (Got 2 more, still need 2 more.) Though, I probably missed Mace Windu & Commander Gree. Sad (Holding off on the ARF Troopers & Commando Droids until I get more money...)
"Space Suit" Obi Wan had a more animation-faithful (and less ugly) head, so regular Obi Wan got it, and yay! New, poseable, non-action-feature-gimmick Yoda!!
It's funny, the day I came up with the idea to customize Echo (& Gree), I saw the upcoming figures in Toyfare! Disaster averted!!
Admiral Yularin is kinda cool (the hologram came with 4A-7, though)...
And, yes, I will be troop-building the Jawas. tongue
Yes, I know 4A-7 & Whorm Loathsom are out of focus. It's late. I'm tired. Sue me.
Finally grabbed the last two Mighty Muggs I wanted - on clearance!! Half off each!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3147-big

I couldn't believe it myself, but I found Wink at Toys'R'Us! I only hope Mezco will let me send away for the free "movie-faithful" head...the offer expired in April, but if I send them the receipt dated this past Friday night maybe they'll still send me one? (Wow, I said the word "send" alot. I try not to repeat the same word more than once in a sentence...again...late...)
Finally found a MU Rulk. Elusive bastard. dry
Was out toy-hunting with a friend (he drove, so I can still say "I won't waste my gas doing it" :p), and we stumbled across Animated Skywarp!! Freakin' TRU with their old-ass stock... :huh
Yes, 10 AIM Agents. Yes, I'm done. (Anyone want 8 Iron Men? Laughing)
Got the Library Ghost, Slimed Peter & Slimer (natch), Winston from GB2, another Terror Dog, and the Washington Square Ghost! Bring on the second 4-pack (GB1 Ray, Winston, Stay Puft & Gozer)!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3136-big

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hmmm... so hard to resist GB minimates, but must stick to Marvel (aside from, y'know, the C3 figures and my Picard/Borg 2-pack)

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just got a red parademon from DCUC wave 8 in target

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Hmmm... so hard to resist GB minimates, but must stick to Marvel (aside from, y'know, the C3 figures and my Picard/Borg 2-pack)

Pussy.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want some minimates Sad

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Careful. They're addictive.

Ice Cream Truck Robot modes:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3156

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just got gentleman's ghost at target today

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This lil' guy was on clearance, for, like, $4 (came with 2 "Lexcorp Troopers")!!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3159

Finally found me a Basement Window & Gree (leaned back on purpose, out of focus not on purpose)!!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3158LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 3 DSCN3157

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Picked up Tigra and Nova at lunch while picking up oil change stuff at walmart. They're out there people!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Wow, Lee in Tenn, Knize in FL, and Matt in TX all finding them. Wondering when they'll come to the Yank stores? Not that I plan on getting any, but I do want to cawk at how awful they look and mock them from afar.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i picked up nova, yellow DD, and camo punisher. I only got them for trade. I'll update my wants at the alliance Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum