Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i got the whole wave
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 HML04

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here is Nova and the T-600 I been eyeing... the Terminator figure was 3 bucks on clearance.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 NewFigures

And here Tigra rounds out my personal Avengers Roster *w00t!* sans Giantman *sniffle*.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 MyAvengers

ANd for kicks here are my reorganized JLA and Bat Family shelves!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 JLALOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Batshelf

http://realityfugitives.com/

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Sooo, if you've been following my exploits, you know I've been trying to amass a troop build of GI Joe Movie Pit Commando figures, but was being cock blocked by the figure being unavailable. Upon my return, I found one, but it ended up being unimpressive. It was purchased as part of my massive scheme to defraud Target and Walmart. As a result of said scheme, I had a ten dollar gift card to Toys R Us, and since Joes are 2 for ten, I went to get two today. I ended up returning to my troop build plans, using the commando's accessories, but the desert ambush Duke body. As a result, I give you movie Flint, Duke, and Beachhead, prior to becoming Joes...

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Troopbuild

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Take two...

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Troopbuildtake2

On the far left is movie Breaker's head, 25th Breaker's hands, Resolute Trooper's gun, and movie Duke for everything else. The troop build is complete!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Cobra Steel Crusher and Urban Strike Team

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 UrbanStrikeTeam

Minimates T-Bolts

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Tbolts

Terminator 2 Minimates

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Termination

The Bat-Family

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Batfamily

And the Rogues

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Rogues

Robin, Ivy, and Deathstroke are new.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Just reacquired this Batman from the Kerouac homestead, thus making my kitchen the nerdiest kitchen EVAR!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Kitchen

Yes, he's hanging from the light fixture...

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FINALLY got this Clayface...god, I love it. He's been out of the package, but since I'd taken my DC shelf down, I put him back for storage purposes. I got Accelerator Scarlett, Agent Helix, Stone (I want to say Lt., but I think this one is either Cpl. or Sgt.), and Unmasked Storm Shadow @ TRU, 2 for $10, and, I guess by buying 4 of them, I got a $10 gift card, which I used on Clayface (different purchases, different days)!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 DSCN3180_big

TRU exclusive Commander Ponds; Clones Denal & Echo (LOVE Echo!! So glad they gave him a figure!!), and a blue-stripe Clone (that came with a speeder bike!); and bounty hunter Cad Bane!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 DSCN3173_big

Arcee!! God, her robot mode is a mess...her midsection has, like, 5 joints, but they all only go certain ways, making it nigh impossible to get her into a good "forward" pose. Rolling Eyes I'd sacrificed my Ironhide to make a Classics Trailbreaker , but when I got RotF IH, the mold was so overused & degraded, he couldn't stand up, his joints were so loose. So, I sacrificed my Classics Trailbreaker (thank god I hadn't put the stickers on yet!) to put IH back on my Autobot team, using the new head, cannons, and forearms (they had gold details the old ones didn't) on the older, sturdier mold! Human Alliance Sideswipe!! Gah!! I love this line! While not as cool as Bumblebee, he's still badass, especially when you get him into some cool poses (like so). Epps is a little taller than Sam, too (it's the legs blink)!! Can't wait for Skids, and hope this line keeps going!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 DSCN3181_big

Comic-Con!! Christ, San Diego had too many fuckin' Minimate exclusives this year. Thankfully, I found all but one at Chicago, and only one at markup (Venkman/Glow-in-the-dark Stay Puft was $4 more than it should've been)!! The four Ghostbusters 3 ghosts, the aforementioned Stay Puft (it totally glows, and it's awesome!), and a Terminator pack with Sarah Connor & Miles Dyson (there was an Endoskeleton which is in there somewhere, and a T-800, which is in my "variant costume" bin, as I only ever have one version of a character out at a time...god, I can't wait until I have a "Toy Room", so that won't be necessary)!! The "Casual Logan" (which I dressed up as for the movie premiere) came with three others (including "Just Popped" James Howlett!) in a boxed set I'd gotten at the comic shop (not the con). I had to get a message board friend to help me with the TRU exclusive Bullseye/Moonstone pack, as they're total scalper-bait (cocksuckers)... dry Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider, Hercules & Black Widow (along with an Angel - VCB) was a birthday present from Mnemosis! Ares & Sentry came from one of the Dark Avengers packs, while Iron Patriot, Daken, & Marvel Boy came from the other (which I ended up paying twice for at my LCS)! Norman, Penance & Radioactive Man finish up my "haul" from the Thunderbolts set!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 DSCN3174_big

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

DUDE!!!! How'd you get Norman's holsters off? Do they just slide off and I was being too gentle? Or did you slice and dice? I'm much more interested in him being suited than all tactical, but don't want to destroy anything.

Also, I love how in your Spirit pic, you look 15.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, it's Sgt Stone, and it's reactive armor Scarlett. That ain't no damned Accelerator suit!

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Man, I LOVE the Human Alliance Bumblebee, but this Sideswipe just looks a bit too fat for my liking.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:DUDE!!!! How'd you get Norman's holsters off? Do they just slide off and I was being too gentle? Or did you slice and dice? I'm much more interested in him being suited than all tactical, but don't want to destroy anything.

Also, I love how in your Spirit pic, you look 15.

Laughing

What do you mean? I don't remember taking them off him... unsure

If it's like any other Minimate, pop the arms off at the shoulders. Holster should slide right off, no risk of damage. You got a pic handy?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
What do you mean? I don't remember taking them off him... unsure

If it's like any other Minimate, pop the arms off at the shoulders. Holster should slide right off, no risk of damage. You got a pic handy?

The leg holsters... I couldn't get mine off to switch him out for business attire.

Mnemosis wrote:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 Tbolts

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The legs pop off at the hips, holsters slide up & off. Wink

I see you went back for that Bullseye/Moonstone...

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes I did. And... Oh my god I can't believe it's that simple. You just earned that kiss!

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just found these at toys r us
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 MAT11500
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 MAT11501
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 MAT11502
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 4 MAT11498

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:just found these at toys r us

wub wub wub wub

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Yes I did. And... Oh my god I can't believe it's that simple. You just earned that kiss!

Laughing Rolling Eyes

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

SDCC Destro just arrived! SOOOOOO worth it!

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
shiky800 wrote:just found these at toys r us

wub wub wub wub
looking forward to getting the rest of the wave

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:SDCC Destro just arrived! SOOOOOO worth it!

Fuck! Want!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:SDCC Destro just arrived! SOOOOOO worth it!

Fuck! Want!

Yeah you do.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The worst part is, I just want Destro. I could care less about the ancestor. unsure

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:The worst part is, I just want Destro. I could care less about the ancestor. unsure

That was what I thought. You'll change your mind once it's in hand.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:The worst part is, I just want Destro. I couldn't care less about the ancestor. unsure

shake my head

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

OOH!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum