Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got outta bed and went right to TRU to pick up my first bday present to myself, tha TRU exclusive gears of war marcus & dom 2-pack and it comes wit a gold lancer, pure awesome. then went to fye and picked up another gears cog soldier using tha 20% bday discount. i'd post pix, but i realized i left my digi-cam connector cord at another location, so ill post pix tomorrow when i go back. they still had colonel hoffman, if i can, im goin back to get him. tha second bday present to myself will be mass effect 2 monday nite.

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

happy birthday

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

thanx

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

pumkinheadfan wrote:
Nice score! I was able to get all of the 25th anniversary figures cheap and local except for Leo. I ended up ordering him from Toys R Us.com, but the assholes send me the figure in a vanilla envelope and the card got folded in transit. Mad I ended up flattening it out the best I could, but the crease is slightly noticeable still. Will never order anything from Toys R Us.com ever again. I hope you got yours in good shape!

if you want any more (including a never bent leo) i can see what we have left when i g back to work monday

the boxes we got had the 4 turtles, shredder, slash, rocksteady, and a foot solider

and mine are in just off the truck condition cuz i gots them ..... well..... just off the truck Wink

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i forgot to mention that when i was at TRU this morning, i saw all four turtles, splinter, april, bebop & rocksteady. i was thinkin bout gettin tha turtles, but then i was like those figs werent that cool in tha first place, but back then i loved em lol

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HBD, TLD!

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

thanx TENIME

edit: here r tha pix of tha gears figs i got saturday...marcus & dom, and another cog soldier, along wit colonel hoffman, whom i picked up on my way out of town

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00571

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00585

won an ebay auction earlier wit tha series 2 figs, which means ill have an extra dom. couldve had series 1 right before that one, but stupid ebay and paypal account linking thing was all screwy and i missed out

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

a few pick ups

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00586
got these from walmart

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00588
got these guys as a lot from ebay

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00590
yeah dom is missin from this pic, i didnt open him cuz i already have dom from tha recent TRU exclusive 2-pack

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

wickidchyld wrote:
pumkinheadfan wrote:
Nice score! I was able to get all of the 25th anniversary figures cheap and local except for Leo. I ended up ordering him from Toys R Us.com, but the assholes send me the figure in a vanilla envelope and the card got folded in transit. Mad I ended up flattening it out the best I could, but the crease is slightly noticeable still. Will never order anything from Toys R Us.com ever again. I hope you got yours in good shape!

if you want any more (including a never bent leo) i can see what we have left when i g back to work monday

the boxes we got had the 4 turtles, shredder, slash, rocksteady, and a foot solider

and mine are in just off the truck condition cuz i gots them ..... well..... just off the truck Wink

My leo isn't in horrible shape(but they just pissed me off by shipped it so poorly), but I do still need shedder, Slash and the Foot Solider if they have any more of them. I honestly didn't know they were doing the complete line because I had been using Toys R US' website and they only had the 4 turtles, April, Splinter, Be-Bop and Rocksteady. If you do find any just PM me and let me know how much before you get them and will go from their. Thanks Very Happy

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just got these
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DCUCPEBlackLight
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DCUCPEMajForce
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DCUCPEBrimstone

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Symbiote addition:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3519

Cybertron Animated Ratchet:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3520
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3524
No Arcee yet... Sad

T-800 & John Connor:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3528
Kree soldiers:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3526
and - thanks to Kerouac - GB uniform Louis!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3529

Deadshot & Nightwing (reissue) on sale:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3518
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3530
Question...
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3517
...and John Stewart finished my Kilowog!!
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSCN3516

Very Happy

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i repainted all the DCUC green lanterns i got. i will post pics soon.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got my gears of war series 1 today, from ebay

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00591

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00592
gave cole tha gold lancer cuz well he's cole, just like on mp, i choose cole and my gold lancer. didnt open marcus cuz i already had one, so i got a series 1 marcus and a series 2 dom for sale if anybody wants em, both moc

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 DSC00593
all my gears figs

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Whoa... That Kilowog is BAD ASS! Where'd you score him?

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He is the build-a-fig from DCUC wave 11

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

got this off my friend today:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 100_1273

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cliff wrote:Whoa... That Kilowog is BAD ASS! Where'd you score him?

He really, really is.

Cyborg Superman Sinestro Corps. - Head/Lower Torso
Katma Tui - Upper/Middle Torso
John Stewart - Left Arm
Deadman - Right Arm
The Question - Left Leg
The Shark - Right Leg

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I'll try and take a pic of the contents of the big box I just got in the mail. Networking and making friends is always cool. Thanks to it, I now have a Gentleman Ghost and Giganta will eventually be made. Nice display of GOW TLD, glad to know I'm not the only fan Wink Have you seen the new TRU 2 packs? It's how I was able to pick up a few more Locusts. Still need to get some Theron Guards though, maybe I'll find them at the con in March.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

The_Donster wrote:I'll try and take a pic of the contents of the big box I just got in the mail. Networking and making friends is always cool. Thanks to it, I now have a Gentleman Ghost and Giganta will eventually be made. Nice display of GOW TLD, glad to know I'm not the only fan Wink Have you seen the new TRU 2 packs? It's how I was able to pick up a few more Locusts. Still need to get some Theron Guards though, maybe I'll find them at the con in March.

thanx, and yeah ur def not tha only fan, ill be a gearhead forever, and got my cog tags around my neck to prove it lol. i picked them up at wizard world last year. if ur talkin bout tha sniper & drone 2-pack and tha marcus & dom 2-pack, i have both, they're in that pic, u may or may not be able to tell tho. tha next one i want is tha palace guard, they look mad slick. theres supposed to be a bonus wave too or somethin before what was supposed to be tha next official wave comes out.

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the Kim vs RAAM 2 pack and the Locust boxed set to hit stores. With Suncoast/FYE closing down though, I wonder if I'm going to have to buy these online?

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

The_Donster wrote:Yeah, I'm still waiting for the Kim vs RAAM 2 pack and the Locust boxed set to hit stores. With Suncoast/FYE closing down though, I wonder if I'm going to have to buy these online?

fye is closin down? all of them or just tha one near u? that would kinda suck, cuz i got both my cog soldiers and hoffman from tha fye near me. at least tha TRU near me has been pretty good about gettin tha figs tho. i def want that kim vs raam 2-pack too. which locust boxed set u talkin bout?

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just found these at walmart today

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 MAT11886
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 MAT11885
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 21 MAT11893

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Lovin' the Spectre

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tom wrote:Lovin' the Spectre
yeah he is pretty cool but i wish they would make a CnC figure of him. or a 12" version

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

Saw Iron Man 2 toys today. They had aquatic something or other Iron Man Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum