Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler?

+3
Fresh03
ChrisToPhenom
hrdwrkngXsoldier
7 posters

When is it YOUR fault your TV show/series was spoiled for you?

When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_lcap44%When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_lcap44%When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_lcap11%When is it too late to be angry about a Television Series Spoiler? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things get spoiled for you every now and then in the world of Television. But when is it passed the time of getting upset that you accidently hear or read something?

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd say one season because (if I'm correct) by this the next season will be airing so buy the Blu-ray or DVD or download them. These show are less than a hour long so this and the gap between that and the next season is no killer.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I'll go with a season for unintentional spoilers, that's fair.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sometimes spoilers make me want to watch it. case in point, Dexter.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I'd say one season because (if I'm correct) by this the next season will be airing so buy the Blu-ray or DVD or download them. These show are less than a hour long so this and the gap between that and the next season is no killer.
I'll go with this. If you didn't have time to schedule or record (DVR/TiVo), then, if you're really a fan and like the show, you'd have bought the boxset. Still sucks, though.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One week. If you really wanted to watch it, you'd make time. If you can't, then that's too bad.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know why the poll closed. Sorry about that, I can't find a way to edit it to re-open it..... HELP!!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! You put a time limit. I've almost done that a couple of times.

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i voted 1 week. Some shows on Hulu can not be posted till one week after they air (burn notice)... but then again its my job to avoid reading about the burn notice till i catch up to that week (no cable but still watch it)

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum