Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Hood: Lost Days

+4
Batman25JM
DickGrayson007
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First issue down and it was interesting. Still a trade for me but it's interesting.

27Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Hood: Lost Days #3

I greatly enjoyed this. It was BY FAR my favorite issue so far.

I love the way Winnick writes Jason. It's great seeing that he's willing to cross the line, and is okay with certain behavior/criminal activity, but only up to a point. This is just how he behaved in Under the Hood. This is how I want to see Jason/Red Hood, and not like how he's written in Morrison's recent Batman and Robin arc.

28Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^I feel like Morrison writes him as a villian of the week type character as opposed to an actual threat to the bat-family. He should be presented as quite the threat because not only is he dangerous but he knows how Batman operates and was also trained by him, he's basically his dark reflection.

29Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know now what I love about Winnick's writing. He makes a character like Jason likable. I was never a huge fan of the character going back to his Robin days but I never hated him either. Judd gets this character in a way I think few others do. He makes him someone I could stand seeing more of. I've been checking out the issues and I will most likely get this in trade but I am liking this a lot.

30Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Hood: Lost Days #4

Loved it. As I said before, when Winick writes Jason I just love it. He makes him one of my favorite characters.

I want Winick back on an ongoing book street level character so badly. I wish he was returning to Batman. I'd love him back on Green Arrow as well.

31Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:41 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like how analytical Jason is being portrayed as. It really fleshes out his motivations and overall background. I mean, watching him stare at the wall of the picture with Bruce and Tim as the new Robin, you gotta feel for the guy.

32Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:I like how analytical Jason is being portrayed as. It really fleshes out his motivations and overall background. I mean, watching him stare at the wall of the picture with Bruce and Tim as the new Robin, you gotta feel for the guy.

That actually made me feel really bad for him. Judd just gets this character. It's really awesome to read this and cannot wait to get this in trade.

33Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Hood: Lost Days #5

I'm getting tired of saying this, but I LOVED it, and Winick just gets Jason. I want a Red Hood ongoing written by Winick so badly.

34Red Hood: Lost Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Hood: Lost Days Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought this last issue tied things up nicely. I think Winick put together a really enjoyable story here. It makes me want to go back and reread Hush and Under the Red Hood, which I suppose is the true measure of success for a mini-series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum