Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman: Under The Red Hood

+24
rwe1138
Rath99
Combo Mo
Foreigner_Man
BigSoupCan
Sandman
supervenom
Airwolf
alucardbarnivous
Administrator
G_Zatara
BlueMaxx
Spazzy
FroZen
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Chi-Town Spidey
Batman25JM
DickGrayson007
potatojoe
MillionDollarGeek
Astro13Zombie
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman: Under The Red Hood 15x3f9s

2Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is awesome but a Jonah Hex story to boot? HELL YEAH!! headbang

3Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:That is awesome but a Jonah Hex story to boot? HELL YEAH!! headbang
^

4Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

when does it come out?

5Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not soon enough Smile

6Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I get the feeling that this is gonna be very good.

7Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That cover is AWESOME!!! I can't wait for this movie. It's based off one one of my favorite Batman stories, and I just love Judd Winick.

The Jonah Hex short doesn't really do much for me. I don't really care much for the character. It was the same thing with the Spectre short for Justice League: World's Collide. I watched about two minutes of it and that's all I could take.

8Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Batman: Under the Red Hood. Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it'll look good.

Jensen Ackles as Red Hood thumbs up
Neil Patrick Harris as Nightwing thumbs up
Bruce Greenwood as Batman....*sigh* unsure Come on, after seeing the Kevin Conroy panel...it should belong to him! He IS Batman!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

9Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I hate that voice for Batman. The rest sounds solid though. I rate it as a "Will Torrent" evil

10Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What an unfortunate name.

11Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That looks awesome!!

12Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:I hate that voice for Batman. The rest sounds solid though. I rate it as a "Will Torrent" evil

Agreed

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

13Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:17 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't mind the voice and I get why they cast other voices for Batman. It would be awesome if they could get Kevin to do Batman every time but I get why they don't.

14Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed.

I just can't wait for this. I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite DC Universe animated movie.

The fact that NPH is voicing Nightwing, and Jensen Ackles if voicing Red Hood has me throbbing in anticipation.

15Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the Batman voice here is good.

16Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Agreed.

I just can't wait for this. I have a feeling it's going to be my favorite DC Universe animated movie.

The fact that NPH is voicing Nightwing, and Jensen Ackles if voicing Red Hood has me throbbing in anticipation.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

17Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing Wink

18Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Didn't feel like I got too much from that, but ever since Wonder Woman, these DC Universe self-contained flicks are pretty good. i'll give it a chance.

19Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like Bats' voice on here. Fanboys need to get over themselves about Conroy being Batman. He can't always do it. I'm not calling anybody out here, just in general, ya know?

I'm looking forward to see how Bender does the Joker's voice.

And Jason "Lucius Malfoy" as Ra's al'Ghul, that to me is the selling point right there.

20Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:44 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

elijahdprophet wrote:I hate that voice for Batman. The rest sounds solid though. I rate it as a "Will Torrent" evil
Pfft... Rapidshare is the way of modern day pirates.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I still hear people using the terms "emule" and "kazaa" and it makes my stomach scramble. I still use Torrents, sure, but only second to Rapidshare.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

21Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How do you find the file you want on a site like that, I mean I know you can upload and share the link, but how do you search for uploaded files without having a middleman?

22Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

There are hundreds of websites posting the links. Take this for example:
http://www.netloaded.org/

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

23Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome. Thank you.

24Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^Agreed.

I got a stiffy, too.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

25Batman: Under The Red Hood Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blog.newsarama.com/2010/06/23/bruce-timm-talks-red-hood-and-sets-the-record-straight-on-dcu-animated-films/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum