Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman: Under The Red Hood

+24
rwe1138
Rath99
Combo Mo
Foreigner_Man
BigSoupCan
Sandman
supervenom
Airwolf
alucardbarnivous
Administrator
G_Zatara
BlueMaxx
Spazzy
FroZen
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Chi-Town Spidey
Batman25JM
DickGrayson007
potatojoe
MillionDollarGeek
Astro13Zombie
jaydee74
prescribeddrone
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I agree. It's just I'm such a HUGE Tim fan that I want to see him in a DC Universe movie.

77Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No. I get it. And when the time comes for him to be in a movie that makes sense story-wise, it will happen. Think about it like this. Batman makes such money when it comes to these productions that they will eventually make a movie that will have Tim in it. They have to.

78Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really hope they do. I just worry they won't. Most of the time when they use a Robin it ends up being Dick. Just look at the upcoming Young Justice cartoon. I was sure they'd finally use Tim, but alas it was not to be.

I'd love a solo Red Robin movie, but I doubt that will happen.

79Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:50 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

If they do an adaptation of Identity Crisis it would make sense because he had a very important role in that but for this story there is no need, I almost wish that Dick wasn't a part of this storyline because I feel that this was such a personal situation between Bruce and Jason. I understand why Dick is involved though.

80Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I'd love a solo Red Robin movie, but I doubt that will happen.
I could see more like a short film as an extra more than anything else.

DickGrayson007 wrote:If they do an adaptation of Identity Crisis it would make sense because he had a very important role in that but for this story there is no need, I almost wish that Dick wasn't a part of this storyline because I feel that this was such a personal situation between Bruce and Jason. I understand why Dick is involved though.

I think the reason they used Dick was to show a contrast between the "original" and the "replacement". "The Good Son" and "The Bad Son" so to speak. It did make sense for Dick to be on it for the amount of time he was on.

81Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I'd LOVE a Red Robin short. DC make it so!

82Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^I'd LOVE a Red Robin short. DC make it so!

I actually could see that working out very well. I mean, Red Robin would be a great character to do that with if you think about it. I would enjoy seeing something like that.

83Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:^I'd LOVE a Red Robin short. DC make it so!

I actually could see that working out very well. I mean, Red Robin would be a great character to do that with if you think about it. I would enjoy seeing something like that.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think it'd be a great thing to do. I know they could do it with any movie, but I think if they did it with the upcoming Batman: Year One it'd be even more awesome.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

84Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:25 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

See, I would like to see them mix and match so while it would be kind of a cool theme to have a Red Robin short in a Batman movie, it would be cooler to have it in a Flash movie or a Wonder Woman movie just for the variety factor.

85Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^True, but I think matching him with someone like him may increase the chances that people who buy that movie will like the character and the short. If you are a fan of Batman then chances are you'll like Red Robin.

86Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^True, but I think matching him with someone like him may increase the chances that people who buy that movie will like the character and the short. If you are a fan of Batman then chances are you'll like Red Robin.

Actually......that's not bad logic. Yeah. I like that thinking. You listening DC? Make it happen.

87Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

The perfect companion piece to Batman: Year One would be Robin: The Gauntlet. They'd be thematically linked.

88Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Parallax_48 wrote:The perfect companion piece to Batman: Year One would be Robin: The Gauntlet. They'd be thematically linked.
Wow. That would be great.

89Batman: Under The Red Hood - Page 4 Empty Re: Batman: Under The Red Hood Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Episode 220 of Raging Bullets

http://jaydee74.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/raging-bullets-episode-220/

http://ragingbullets.com/wordpress/2010/08/23/episode-220-batman-under-the-red-hood/

http://traffic.libsyn.com/ragingbullets/Raging_Bullets_Episode_220_A_DC_Comics_Fan_Podcast.mp3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum