Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

bottle city of Kandor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bottle city of Kandor Empty bottle city of Kandor Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After reading the latest installment of the world of Krypton makes me wonder about the other Kandors. I don't mean precrisis but post-crisis. I remember they did one in the 90's i think. Scorn was one of the characters to come out of it.

2bottle city of Kandor Empty Re: bottle city of Kandor Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so nobody know anything about Kandor?

3bottle city of Kandor Empty Re: bottle city of Kandor Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:After reading the latest installment of the world of Krypton makes me wonder about the other Kandors. I don't mean precrisis but post-crisis. I remember they did one in the 90's i think. Scorn was one of the characters to come out of it.

The Kandor that Scorn came from wasn't a Kryptonian city, but an extra-dimensional prison for victims of the wizard Tolos. He would possess their bodies in order to commit his heinous acts. This is the Kandor that Power Girl and Supergirl posed as Nightwing and Flamebird in, that was tainted with Anti-Kryptonian sentiment by the arrival of Ultraman and Saturn Queen.

The other Kandor, the one that Power Girl grew up in, was a holographic construct placed in her rocket ship by Zor-L.

The only Kandor that exists now, after Final Crisis, is the Kryptonian City that was bottled by Brainiac.

4bottle city of Kandor Empty Re: bottle city of Kandor Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Annnnnd

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kandor

hmm

5bottle city of Kandor Empty Re: bottle city of Kandor Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YOU'RE WELCOME, KIDSPIDER.. tongue

6bottle city of Kandor Empty Re: bottle city of Kandor Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was taught manners apparently.

sorry superdoug.

Thanks for info it does clear things up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum