Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride?

+13
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Fresh03
Silent K
Combo Mo
Sandman
Gojiratoho
potatojoe
supervenom
Tom
Heytherejeffro
Joshua
Spazzy
rwe1138
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is more quotable?

Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

whatever. okay its not a tie.

27Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ghostbusters. Princess Bride is great, but, for me, wasn't the best fantasy movie the 80s had to offer. But Ghostbusters? They spawned cool games and a cartoon...my nostalgia won't allow me to not choose the fantastic, possible-inspiration-for-MiB film about comically hunting specters.

Heytherejeffro wrote:It's like choosing between my cool, smart-ass son and my cool, possibly a lesbian daughter. I can't decide.
What does that example even mean? lol!

28Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're all falling victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is never get involved in a land war in Asia - but only slightly less well-known is this: Never go against The Princess Bride when a movie quote competition is on the line! Laughing

29Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters or The Princess Bride? Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Princess Bride:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum