Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman Superman movie

+3
BlueMaxx
Silent K
Juggalojohn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batman Superman movie Empty Batman Superman movie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Batman Superman movie BatvsSup-iamlegend

This is a shot from "I am Legend", A Warner movie, with a bill board with that batman superman duel logo.

As i'm sure you can tell im listening to this weeks cast, with them talking about a batman superman justic league movie, and that shot came to mind. Seeing that someone thought it was an idea of a S/B movie was a good enough to hint it in a movie set a few years in the future.

i think if the wanted to do a movie with both, they need to get Bruce Timm and the rest of the animated series team to write it. cause "worlds finest" was one of the best stories for there first meeting.

they would have to reset the Superman story from go. because the last one was just jerking off christopher reeve's corpse.....(i could rant about that, but i won't)

.... i just made myself angery.... anyway i didn't see this posted anywhere in the forums if it is let me know.

2Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

That was def one of the cool Easter Eggs about I Am Legend. I think Justice League is a priority...if they want to do a Batman/Superman flick somewhere done the line, I say go for it.

3Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember laughing at that in theatres. There was one or two other neat posters too.

I'm sure it was just a homage/parody to both franchises and how WB actually does have dead-scripts from a few people based on that premise.

4Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My asshole is still chapped that they used the Superman Returns "S"... shake my head

5Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YEAH WHAT THE FUCK! A LITTLE THROW AWAY GAG THAT MADE NERDS CHUCKLE WHEN THEY SAW IT USED THE WRONG GOD DAMN S LIFE IS SO UNFAIR WHAT THE FUCK HUGO WEAVING SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE DOG!

6Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:YEAH WHAT THE FUCK! A LITTLE THROW AWAY GAG THAT MADE NERDS CHUCKLE WHEN THEY SAW IT USED THE WRONG GOD DAMN S LIFE IS SO UNFAIR WHAT THE FUCK HUGO WEAVING SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE DOG!
ROTFLMAO lol!

7Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:YEAH WHAT THE FUCK! A LITTLE THROW AWAY GAG THAT MADE NERDS CHUCKLE WHEN THEY SAW IT USED THE WRONG GOD DAMN S LIFE IS SO UNFAIR WHAT THE FUCK HUGO WEAVING SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE DOG!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

8Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, hush, you. tongue

What happened to your avatar?

9Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hey! good looking out lol

10Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GAH! Kill it! Kill it!! affraid

11Batman Superman movie Empty Re: Batman Superman movie Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That avatar freaks me out. Badly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum